[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sigh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: C-me7G2XYAQJVcB.jpg (84KB, 1200x624px)
C-me7G2XYAQJVcB.jpg
84KB, 1200x624px
sigh
>>
File: moyes2.gif (3MB, 200x322px)
moyes2.gif
3MB, 200x322px
>>
is that the sultans of swing man
>>
hahaha old man btfo
>>
File: F.png (1MB, 1134x634px) Image search: [Google]
F.png
1MB, 1134x634px
>>
He will be dead before they get back to the EPL

And he knows it x
>>
File: Sunderland-Relegated.png (1019KB, 1141x576px) Image search: [Google]
Sunderland-Relegated.png
1019KB, 1141x576px
sigh
>>
File: sad.png (1MB, 1129x638px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
1MB, 1129x638px
>>
I don't understand. Wouldn't they rather drop into the championship where they finish higher, maybe even win, rather than stay in pl but lose game after game?

Yes, I know lester won the league last season but that isn't something that will happen very often.
>>
File: dailymailsunderland.jpg (77KB, 634x320px) Image search: [Google]
dailymailsunderland.jpg
77KB, 634x320px
>>75640327
U..uso
>>
>>75640327
This is the look of a man who thinks he's just seen his team play in the PL for the last time as he'll be dead before they get back.
>>
>>75640715
Sunderland is one of those clubs that might very well get relegated twice in a row. They don't have Rafa Benitez to un-JUST their shit.
>>
>americans will never understand the pain of having your team relegated
>me either, my team never got relegated but what the hell
>>
File: ,,.png (3KB, 380x600px) Image search: [Google]
,,.png
3KB, 380x600px
what would be worse...

seeing your team relegated?
or seeing your team relocated?
>>
>>75640858

Usually when a team gets relegated the fan base is in full denial mode, they tell themselves playing in the Championship will be fun because there's more variety of locations to play at and there's less plastic fans. It only really hits home when you're 5-6 games into the season and you realise just how tragic it is.
>>
>>75640858
>Relegation
The closest thing we have is in MLB, where a player can be sent to the Minor leagues if they aren't doing well enough for the Majors.
>>
>>75640858
because the entire system is retarded and is not meant for large leagues like ours

if britian was as large as the US in terms of population you bet your ass they would cut the regulation crap
>>
>>75640904
But the Championship is so much more fun than the PL. No wonder the world turned their eyes to the league when Leicester won it all.
>>
>>75640904
>When the game not televised
>>
>>75640927

Well that's not true at all, plenty of massive countries still keep their relegation and promotion system like Brasil and Russia for example.

The Franchise system exists purely to line the pockets of the owners. The NHL would be way better if there was promotion and relegation as only areas that care about the sport would be at the top instead of desert shitters like Las Vegas and Phoenix getting teams over Quebec or Hartford
>>
>>75641007
>The NHL would be way better if there was promotion and relegation as only areas that care about the sport would be at the top instead of desert shitters like Las Vegas and Phoenix getting teams over Quebec or Hartford
this is how I know you don't know anything

Quebec has a team and another one would be terrible for the league because the Canadian dollar is already weak enough as it is

Hartford lost their team because of attendance issues , if they really gave a shit they would be attending their games

Same thing happened to seattle , they stopped attending the games for 3 years in which 2 of them were on the rise and lost the sonics
>>
>>75641050

So? If a team is relegated it doesn't mean they stop existing, there is always another chance for them to get back into the big leagues than to be stripped of their team forever and giving a big middle finger to the local community.
>>
>>75640889
You still support your team when it is relegated.
Also, reminder that if your team is relocated, then another team is relocated to your city, even if they have the same name, it's a different team and you are a bandwagoner if you cheered for both.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.