[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they remove the cradle of Louis XIV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: psg-logos.jpg (118KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
psg-logos.jpg
118KB, 600x300px
Why did they remove the cradle of Louis XIV?
>>
arabs don't care about french culture senpai
>>
>>75638468
arabs dont know history
>>
File: IMG_20170501_061916.jpg (76KB, 720x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170501_061916.jpg
76KB, 720x451px
>>75638468
Why did they remove the cross?
>>
>>75638580
Because shitskin customers are their bread and butter.

t. white Real fan
>>
>>75638468
because it looks like a bath and baths are haram
>>
>>75638580
Have they? The official club website still uses the badge with the cross

Is it kits that are sold in the Middle East that have changed?
>>
>>75639380
yeah only ME merchandise got the cross removed
so did Barça btw, they only have one vertical red stripe instead of the red cross
>>
>>75638468
because Louis XIV's memory was shit through years of French shittery including, but not limited to, the actions of Louis XVI, the French Revolution, the arabisation of France and PSGs inability to win the CL.
>>
>>75639317
>slav
>white
>>
>>75638468
Because Louis XIV actually had a winning mentality and wouldn't watch over a bunch of arabic chockers
>>
>>75640690
Pleurez pleurez, fidelles royalistees
>>
>>75639380
Literaly snopes the post. Most people just took it as real.
>>
It's offensive to their target audience of French Africans who have high infant mortality rates
>>
>aladin owns the team
I wonder why...

Didn't you noticed how they minimized the Saint-Germain?
>>
>>75641291
And of course. In this case it isn't "racist" or any other liberal bullshit that they like to claim.
>>
Where's the star and crescent?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.