[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Arsenal Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: I think so too.png (1MB, 1360x691px) Image search: [Google]
I think so too.png
1MB, 1360x691px
>>
File: In Arsene We Rust.jpg (177KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
In Arsene We Rust.jpg
177KB, 750x750px
So the WOBs were 100% right
>>
Just let me manage the team
>>
File: harrykane.jpg (303KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
harrykane.jpg
303KB, 1500x1000px
>>75637800
You just got KANED!
>>
>>75638899
It must be awful having that face
>>
Right now I'm sitting outside of the Tony Adams Statue and I am still as passionate about this club as I was the first time my uncle took me to a game in 1991. I'm reading the engravings on the paving outside the stadium and it fills me with pride. Through the ups and the downs we are fucking Arsenal. No matter what "faction" you may fall under we are Arsenal. If you are more concerned with WengerOut memes or AKB and arguing on the internet then go find another team to support. I'm reading the testimony of generations of people who supported this club wholeheartedly, through good and bad. We are Arsenal. Never forget that
>>
File: blocks your path.jpg (210KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
blocks your path.jpg
210KB, 1920x1090px
*FRIENDLY REMINDER*

that >WE threw the match as a gift to tottenham because it was a special occasion and probably the last derby they will win because they are moving to wembley
that wongah will win the FA cup
that Rob Holding is the future Arsenal GOAT
that >WE will be in the CL
that AKBs are the master race and that Arsenal fan tv are cancer
>>
why are we so shit
>>
>>75638906
You would get beheaded in my country for being this gay
>>
>>75638906
cool, can i switch to tottenham then
>>
>>75638916
pretty low bar desu
>>
>>75637800

How long will the new contract be lads? 2 years seems too short, top clubs will be all over him.
>>
File: ozil pleased.jpg (25KB, 570x355px) Image search: [Google]
ozil pleased.jpg
25KB, 570x355px
https://streamable.com/2mks
>>
>>75638916
>arabs don't know pasta
time for some western cultural enrichment
>>
>>75638949
Hopefully it just confirms him as manager until his death so we dont go through the exact same bollocks next time it's up for renewal
>>
>>75638979

I wonder how The Sun's Arsenal Fan TV would feel about that
>>
File: cf.png (773KB, 1775x804px) Image search: [Google]
cf.png
773KB, 1775x804px
>tfw lower league Wenger
>>
arseblog @arseblog
For those asking, the Arsecast Extra will be available late afternoon, probably close to 5.30-6pm.

lame, thats ages
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.