[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal >ARSENAL Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 81

File: IMG_20170430_124048.jpg (24KB, 480x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_124048.jpg
24KB, 480x230px
St Arsington's Day Edition
>>
Hey Arse-bros!! Great match tonight! You really gave us a scare and played real close the first half! There's a lot of young talent and man, that Sanchez sure looked like he could mature into something good! You lot sure will be scary next year! Who knows, maybe if you Wenger helps develop this team, you could even make the Champions League in 3 or 4 years!

Cheers!
>>
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YO HOLD UP LEMME CATCH MY BREATH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I RATE OZIL

>LE SPICY MEME

>AGENT CECH RUINING ARSENAL FROM THE INSIDE

>LE GIROO IS A GOOD STRIKER

>ZERO CLS

>2 TROPHIES IN 10 YEARS

>MEDIOCRE SMALL CLUB

>RELEVANT

>FIRST AND LAST ACTUAL CHANCE TO EVER WIN THE LEAGUE AGAIN

lads im dying someone help me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1453499455192.jpg (32KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
1453499455192.jpg
32KB, 600x648px
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
hehe
>>
haha
>>
File: smugpoch.jpg (60KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
smugpoch.jpg
60KB, 700x367px
>>
I came here to laugh

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
File: harry-kane-583945.jpg (38KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
harry-kane-583945.jpg
38KB, 590x350px
Don't you wish you had a player like Harry Kane?

Home grown, academy product, leads by example, elite finisher, and exudes passion that rubs on the rest of the team.

Oh wait, you had him and you let him go. Whoops.
>>
File: 1450707047900.jpg (4KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1450707047900.jpg
4KB, 125x110px
maybe now the eternal ASS threads will finally disappear
>>
Don't even get why finishing outside of the top 4 is a bad thing. We don't have a chance of winning the CL and the we usually do pretty well against the really shit teams in the CL group stages so the Europa League should be a piece of cake up until the semi-finals.
>>
File: youregaynow.gif (649KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
youregaynow.gif
649KB, 500x382px
>>75623911
>>
>>75623076
Cmon guys don't be like that, give Wenger some time, he'll show you.
>>
>>75623893
Why would they?
>>
>>75623911
>>75623663

Are you just going to post this on every thread? Such denial.
>>
Heard from a mate Wenger will be
>>
Arsenal bought Gabriel for the same fee Spurs paid for Alderweireld, who is currently the best centre-half in the EPL.

Whoops.
>>
>Of course it is very disappointing, but the target at the beginning of the season is not to finish above Spurs, it is to win the league.
>>
>we didn't score at Palace or West Brom, we have to play more and create more than we did today."

>changes formation to add an extra defender

really makes you sick of his shit
>>
#prayforclaude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82z6_ZmvTXc
>>
>>75625878
why arent they at the stadium?
>>
>>75625878
look at those houses
look
uk seems comfy af
>>
>>75626190
>tiny cramped spaces where you have to hear your paki neighbors yelling in their chimp language and smell their curry shit all day
>comfy
>>
>>75626411
bricks are beautiful, that's undeniable
oh sorry mr plywood
t. posting from my favela
we're all shit
>>
So's St. Totteringham's Day cancelled this year, or what?
>>75624431
Wait a second...
>>
Emery will soon be free to replace Wenger.
>>
>Breaking news on Sky Sports: Wenger walks out of interview
>Guy asks him several questions and then Wenger decides the interview has gone on long enough so leaves

Wow, that was shit. Was hoping he'd get upset about something and storm off.
>>
Tottenham is literally Arsenal from 15 years ago. And Arsenal is Utd under Moyes.
>>
>>75630268
Utd under Moyes had a board with massive ambition and a manager that wasn't bigger than the club.
>>
>>75630331
Wenger is bigger than Arsenal? And Arsenal are amibitious, they spend shit ton of money every year.
>>
>>75630454
Wenger literally controls the club lad. And Arsenal are not ambitious. If they were Wenger wouldn't still be there.
>>
>>75630683
He doesn't control the club and they are ambitious, otherwise they wouldn't have such high net spend. Wenger is there because of what he did in the past and there is nobody else that's good available right now.
>>
>>75630454
>and Arsenal are ambitious
Let me laugh at you. Please, pleeeaaaaaseeee?
>>
>>75630745
I'm sorry but you're wrong, and if you really think you're right then you're an idiot.
>>
File: 1303641014454.png (19KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1303641014454.png
19KB, 429x410px
why are spurs fans such subhumans?
>>
>>75631345
Every pic I see of arsenal fans are literally filled with nig customers
>>
>>75630268
Arsenal from 15 years ago actually won something important. Spurs have won one micky mouse cup in 20 fucking years.
>>
File: 1489180079743.png (1MB, 930x742px) Image search: [Google]
1489180079743.png
1MB, 930x742px
>Arselel
>>
File: 1395508674017.png (145KB, 512x342px) Image search: [Google]
1395508674017.png
145KB, 512x342px
cant wait for those magic Thursday night games
>>
wenger out lads
>>
>>75635676
no
>>
>>75636377
ffs
>>
Reminder that AKB is a mental disorder
>>
good nite lads

WENGER OUT
>>
WENGER IN if top 4 + FA cup?

Serious question
>>
>>75623076
Top 7 you mean.
>>
>>75624078
>>75624003
He does have a point desu, if Arsenal actually care about the EL it's a chance to win a european trophy and they shouldn't be needing the CL money.
>>
>>75637728
Wenger is staying anyway
>implying Arsenal will beat Chelsea
>Implying Arsenal will finish top 4
Arsenal finish fifth at best when united take 3 points from them
>>
>>75637792
>it's a chance to win a tinpot european trophy
Wow, please let me waste a season trying!! Stupid wog.
>>
>in an alternative reality wenger finally bows out with a trophy
>in ours, we get humiliated by poop fraudiolel and wenger stays for three more years
>>
Ever notice that on fan TV, the white working class fans always seem to be the most reasonable and normal?

All the rest are just fucking idiots and make thier fan base seem awful

In before racist, I'm just starting facts.

Ty, Mo, Kelchi, troopz etc are just fucking idiot.

Actually I don't mind troopz to much becasue of memes but the rest are just embarrassing
>>
>>75638544
>I'm not being racist I'm being realist

>>>/pol/
>>
>>75638544
aftv is a joke. no longer about giving fans a voice, just a bunch of cunts pushing and shoving to get in camera shot to show off to their mates on instagram.
>>
>>75638560
Watch the videos. Come back and tell me if it's the whites or non white that's are the more embarrassing to thier club
>>
>>75638591
>>>/pol/
>>
>#UPTHEARSE
>>
>>75626411
>60% 'white'
Back to robbing jamal
>>
File: Iron Mike.jpg (29KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Mike.jpg
29KB, 500x278px
I wonder what subhuman AKB's are going to do this season. Everytime Wenger shows how incompetent he is they would all get their party hats for the biggest day of the season, St Totteringham's Day and claim it will go well next time. Now they don't have that and a very unlikely cup final against an actual impressive london side.
>>
>>75638602
Mate it's a discussion about the quality of AFTV's ''pundits'' how insecure about your race are you? Not our fault they do worse.
>>
>>75638564
>AFTV is a fan channel
>We're here about giving the fans a voice
>Conveniently have the same 10 people every single week in agreement with each other
>>
What's the last time Wenger improved some young player and turned him into a star by making him reach his full potential?
>>
>>75638727
Alex Hunter
>>
>>75638727
Never. The only two young players that turned into actual stars under Wenger were Henry and Cesc. But both are them were just world-class talents and made it because they were so good on their own. Wenger's influence was nominal and the only thing he could be credited for is having faith in them.
>>
>>75638812
Anelka
Cole
Viera
Ljungberg

I'm assuming you're about 15.
>>
So, who leaves this shit team this year?
I'm betting that Giroud, Sanchez, Bellerin, and Ozil go, probably more. This Arsenal squad is a gut job desu.
>>
>>75639075
none of them will go as long as wenger is in charge

honestly if Özil really signs a huge 200k a week contract i'd start supporting a different club if i was an arsenal fan
>>
>>75639100
He won you a world cup you ingrateful mouth breather.
>>
>>75639121
he did absolutely fuck all that WC
>>
>>75638544
Kelechi is no idiot
>>
https://twitter.com/LeeDixon2/status/858796091373965312

Why are our players such uninterested merc cunts? Wonga treats them like finally yet it's Chelsea's players who celebrate with fans..
>>
Arsenal,
Shots on target allowed per game,
Second half of the season: 5.8
Ranks 19th, only Sunderland worse.

top kek, what happened? Did Mustafis injury really fuck the season up?
>>
>>75639173
Mustafi is shit. Wenger fucked up the season.
>>
>>75639173
desu mustafi was a scam, should have just bought ashley williams (11m) as a short term fix and waited for a more proven cb to be available.
>>
>>75639172
Out of curiosity, has Wenger even applauded the fans or encouraged the players to do it after a game? I obviously don't want it to be like Klopp when Liverpool drew against WBA, but I honestly don't think I've ever seen it in my life.
>>
>>75639365
Should have just gave Chambers or Holding a proper chance.
>>
>>75638544
>just fucking idiot
Kelechi literally holds a PhD
>>
>>75639173
mustafi looked shaky as fuck but that's depressing
i blame wenger tbqh
>>
desu lads ideally I want Wenger to win the FA Cup this season and then fuck off, but because he won't leave it is imperative that we lose it in the slight chance it makes him recognise his failures. no top 4 finish too of course.
>>
>>75639602
There is no universe where Wengers arsenal beats this chelsea side
>>
>>75639602
>I want Wenger to win the FA Cup this season and then fuck off
But we've seen that happen before and it made Wonga delude himself into thinking he can win even more. The problem with Wenger is his fucking ego, he won't settle for anything less than winning the league in his final season like Fergie. The man needs to be removed.
>>
File: canvas.png (8KB, 565x282px) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
8KB, 565x282px
>>
File: hgf.jpg (298KB, 1781x806px) Image search: [Google]
hgf.jpg
298KB, 1781x806px
Wish me luck lads
>>
File: 1478726465668.webm (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478726465668.webm
3MB, 480x320px
>>
>>75639743
You mean the exact same side where Wenger beat them 3-0 at the beginning of the season?
>>
>>75638515
Arsenal ARE a tinpot european trophy. This is not debatable, they achieved fuck all.
>>
>>75640197
>exact same
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_UEFA_Cup_Final
>>
>>75640069
Based Plymouth, leave them alone Jew.
>>
>>75639135
confirmed as not understanding how football actually works
>>
>>75640716
worst poster in these threads.
hope ozil fucks off already and you go with him.
>>
>actually thought that the shitposting would be ten times worse
>forgot that Tottenham has no fans and the only people spamming are falseflagging shits or the same obsessed three people who are always here
noice
>>
>>75640983

Have you ever noticed that Brazil anon that always posts when Arsenal lose? That's some special kind of autism
>>
WONGA OUT
>>
>>75641094
he's a good lad
>>
>>75641094
I've noticed that some Brit always calls for him before switching VPNs and posting as him, at least.
>>
File: C-vR2UJW0AAVKMj.jpg (225KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C-vR2UJW0AAVKMj.jpg
225KB, 1200x675px
WENGER OUT
>>
>>75640983

It's not that. It's just Arsenal are THAT irrelevant.
>>
>>75630454
>Wenger is bigger than Arsenal?
Looks like so to me.
>Arsenal are amibitious
Doesn't look so to me.
>they spend shit ton of money every year
Yeah, buying off journos and perpetrating the "he could've signed him but didn't" rumours.

>>75639602
>loosing the ""consolation"" ""cup"" to the side currently dominating the league will make Arsene Wenger recognise his failures
>giving away the league title to a relegation tier team last season didn't
>>
>>75642539
>buying off journos

They're doing a shit job of that if so because even John Cross wants him out.
>>
>>75642556
>tfw no War Chest articles
>>
>>75642193
where is that? looks comfy
>>
Messi Minutes @MessiMinutes
Feb 17th, after Bayern (A) - Wenger on when we'll know his future: “March or April probably.”

...'probably' should've known that was a lie.
>>
>>75643677
And before that he said "you will know soon". Journos need to start calling him out for the blatant lies already.
>>
>>75639934
what am i looking at bruv
>>
>>75640197
Ivanovic started that game
he's not even at the club anymore
>>
Is this the most embarrassing result of the season?
>>
>>75644359
Yes.
>>
>>75644359
Holy fuck, that's literally Soton-tier embarrassment.
Why are >we so shit?
>>
File: dw.jpg (165KB, 1777x612px) Image search: [Google]
dw.jpg
165KB, 1777x612px
the urge to reload is strong
>>
>>75644749
wenger

>>75645546
oh shit, I've never seen that one before
>>
>>75645599
nor have i, what a load of shit
>>
>Main striker out for four months
>team keeps blowing leads
lol

how do people blame others when they reload?
>>
So have you guys come to the term yet that we won't finish 4th this season?
>>
>>75646520
At this point i doubt anyone cares, Spurs finishing above hurts more than not getting 4th
>>
>>75646520
long time ago
>>
>>75646520
Utd and City are really worrying me desu. We might make it.
>>
>>75646574
We play Mouyes, Southampton, Stoke and Everton

don't worry..

I'm more worried about us might winning the FA cup and they announce Wenger's new contract

I want us to win the FA cup and I don't
>>
>>75624003
God damn Marlon Brando was grade A beefcake. That's a man's man
>>
Telegraph Football @TeleFootball

Mesut Ozil kicked a door in anger at White Hart Lane with Arsenal future still in doubt
>>
>Arsenal have won 1 game out of 10 against top 7 sides (3D 6L)
Holy shit, why is this allowed? This has to be the most embarrassing stat I can remember
>>
>>75646520
I just have now that Liverpool won away to Watford
It would take tremendous chance for us to make top 4 now
Even if by some miracle Arsenal won every game we'd get 75 pts

Liverpool is on 69 pts, has a better GD and plays West Ham (A), Southampton (H) and Middlesbrough (H)

City on 66 pts and play Palace (H), WBA (H), Leicester (H) and Watford (A). Three games against teams with not to play for

Personally I see Arsenal getting 67 pts and continuing the trend of losing 4 pts a season v Wenger
>>
Predict final games of the season

H United - 1-1 D
A Southampton 0-2 W
A Stoke 0-0 D
H Sunderland 2-0 W
H Everton 1-1 D
=69 pts,

Followed by a 3-0 defeat to Chelsea in the final
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGjQEI6MMes
>>
>>75647835
where does that put us on your table? I had us on 69 too, but we were still 6th or 7th
>>
>>75647861
>>75647861
5th
A dramatic late minute equaliser for Palace at OT secures their PL status and ends 1-1 with United in 6th
>>
If finishing 5th means that Wenger would step down at the end of the season then the sacrifice is worth it.
>>
>>75647855
damn he looks so fucking terrible
>>
>>75648098
Wenger already said we Arsenal finish and whether we win the cup will have no effect on his decision
which means he is staying
>>
>>75648098
It's kind of a pointless question. It'd be good to ask that before the season, back when everyone thought that no matter how shit things would get, we'd still meme our way into 4th.
>>
>>75648098
>>75648227
oh right, two different countries
>>
>>75648227
>back when everyone thought that no matter how shit things would get, we'd still meme our way into 4th.
I didn't. I try my best to keep the negativity and realistic pessimism flowing through /arse/.
>>
>Ozil has yet to sign a new contract with Arsenal but only Fenerbahce have shown an interest in signing him, with the Gunners willing to listen to offers.(Telegraph)

>tfw no one even wants this waste of space
>>
Arsenal place Hoffenheim's Alexander Rosen on their shortlist for director of football role

- mirror.co.uk
>>
>>75648442
Nagelsmann confirmed.
>>
>>75648588
I wish but no
He'll stay at Hoffenheim, their players get pinched, some have already, they finish 3rd in the CL group, get knocked out of EL and end up 10th in the Bundesliga while AKBs slate him and we end up in 7th place
>>
File: 1482367982091.png (1MB, 1198x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482367982091.png
1MB, 1198x1080px
WENGER
FOREVER
>>
>>75649419
Nothing lasts forever.
>>
File: 1455049555538.webm (2MB, 508x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455049555538.webm
2MB, 508x480px
>more angry at losing a game in FM17 than the Spurs lost yesterday

Crazy, but my team is very Arsenal like, a bunch of worthless chokers who always disappoint
>>
Wonga out
>>
File: 1489439333892.gif (565KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1489439333892.gif
565KB, 367x265px
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTkiaZ4DM0r/?taken-by=carasvoice&hl=en
>>
>>75640728
its people like you that keep me coming back.
surely you must be close to the edge now
>>
>>75639135
FYI

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2014/07/14/stats-things-mesut-ozil-did-better-than-anybody-else-at-world-cu/
>>
>>75647269
>Mesut Ozil kicked a door
Should try kicking the ball next time.
>>
File: 1488663089212.jpg (337KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488663089212.jpg
337KB, 1280x720px
>wake up this morning
>anime is dead

WENGER OUT
>>
File: u18s-line-up-italy.jpg (139KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
u18s-line-up-italy.jpg
139KB, 800x450px
>>75623076
Would Arsenal do better with more talented young black players?
>>
>>75651511
You're definitely fucking gay
>>
Remember TGSTEL?
>>
>AGUEROOOOOOO!

>5 years ago
>>
reminder that wenger is staying for another two years, thank god
>>
>>75657821
Scored yesterday didn't he?
>>
It frightens me that there are so many people who think that Wenger is a problem here. The truth is that the Frenchman is the only person who keeps Arsenal from falling into mediocrity. Fortunately, the people in the board see it the same way. One bad season, it does not erase 20 years of great work.
Part of me want his departure so that unbelievers will see how much we have lost
>>
>>75657989
>One bad season
>>
>>75657989
>20 years of great work
want to know how i know you're a pleb?
>>
File: Arsenal slags.jpg (736KB, 1642x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Arsenal slags.jpg
736KB, 1642x1242px
>Mesut Ozil involved in Tottenham tunnel bust-up as doubts grow over his Arsenal future

>The Gunners midfielder was angered after he was the nominated player to take a drug test

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mesut-ozil-involved-tottenham-tunnel-10335871

>Arsenal have won one Premier League game against the top six in the last 496 days

>Arsenal have also not managed to win any of their last six games against Spurs

>No Arsenal player has scored a single goal against Tottenham this season

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4462344/Arsenal-s-shameful-stats-Tottenham-defeat.html#ixzz4fqW2foiZ
>>
File: vd.png (219KB, 1779x795px) Image search: [Google]
vd.png
219KB, 1779x795px
Looking forward to the FA cup
>>
>>75658017
>>75658062
>replying to shitposters

neck yourselves
>>
>>75658096
You're not my boss
>>
>>75658089
.Welbeck
>well struck into the top corner

How much does this game cost again?
>>
>>75658170
15 to 18 squid
>>
>>75650071

the team reflects the manager
>>
>Germany international Ozil, who currently earns £140,000 a week, has been offered a wage rise to around £250,000 to sign a new deal with the Gunners - but feels he deserves closer to £300,000
>300k
>ozil
LOL
>>
>>75658217

would anyone really care if ozil left?
>>
>>75658218
no but who would buy him? Fenerbahce apparently wants him but would they pay 300k? fuck no. I can only think of inter or some chinese club that would match that.
>>
>>75658218
I would

Ozil isn't the problem with this team, you've seen what he can do when not surrounded by useless cunts
>>
File: cp.jpg (65KB, 879x499px) Image search: [Google]
cp.jpg
65KB, 879x499px
>>75658302
still remembering that magical night at ludogorets lad?
>>
>>75658249

they were supposedly paying rvp 240k so 300k (with the pound now a bit weaker too) seems possible
>>
>>75658331
I'm talking about Madrid when he was the best #10 in the world
>>
>>75658302

i don't really think he's the problem, but he's a fucking passenger and a style of player only truly elite teams can accommodate now

>>75658341

he was inconsistent and far from a nailed on starter at madrid ...
>>
>>75658341
yea, he was so good he was not always a starter and madrid allowed him to leave :^)
also reminder that the '#10 position' is outdated and no longer has a place in top modern football.
>>
>>75658348
>>75658357
How was he not a key player for Madrid? His assist numbers were consistently world class. Never mind a regular starter in a world cup winning national team.

I admit his form can dip all over the place, but you can't deny his quality. Selling him would be a very bad move imo
>>
>>75658385
he has no place in 3-4-3 (everyone knows wonga is staying)
he is not consistent enough to justify his wages
if some club offers 30m+ for him arsenal should bite their hand off
>>
>>75658209
pretty much

just blew a 1-0 lead in the 88th min to Luton again

what a load of bullshit this game is
>>
>>75658412
pro tip if team morale goes below neutral team meeting asap.
>>
>>75658432
oh right, didn't know that...lets see if there will be improvements
>>
>robbie mobbed and having monkey chants shouted at him

what a new low for the scum. never thought I'd be backing chelsea this much
>>
>>75658588
literally didn't happen
>>
>>75658588
At least Spurs-fans didn't deny him access to public transport.
>>
>>75658599
you can literally hear it in the video
>>75658600
well yeah, as bad as each other. them lot winning the league is unthinkable though
>>
Robbie looks to have some kind of Down syndrome
>>
My team is not getting promoted this season

spineless
>>
>>75658588
Lee got a bottle thrown at him
>>
>"Bill Cosby makes me proud to be black!"

What did "Crucial" Robbie mean by this?
>>
>>75658687
don't be doin' none of dat cocaine
>>
Finally won a game...woop

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/02/remi-garde-arsene-wenger-arsenal-kylian-mbappe?CMP=share_btn_tw

Remi looking for a job
>>
>>75659103
Feel bad for him, nobody could have saved that shitshow at Villa.
>>
>>75658687
tis a black man ting
>>
>>
>>75657989
AKB is a mental disease.
>>
File: hh.png (158KB, 663x333px) Image search: [Google]
hh.png
158KB, 663x333px
lol i am not having fun at all
>>
>>75659482
>more possession
>3 shots on target
>lose 0-3

get off 4chan arsene
>>
File: 1468410345739.png (132KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468410345739.png
132KB, 597x600px
>>75659524
>>
>>75659482
delete this game
install PUB-G
have endless fun with your m8's
>>
>>75659558
i dont like shit games
>>
File: kept you waiting.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kept you waiting.webm
1MB, 480x360px
Alexandre Lacazette on his next club:

"They will have to be in the Champions League and play good football – passing, not kick and rush."
>>
>>75659600
>PUB-G
>shit
>>
>>75659600
How is the last DaS3 DLC?
>>
>>75659618
Liverpool bound.
>>
File: htyh.jpg (76KB, 863x518px) Image search: [Google]
htyh.jpg
76KB, 863x518px
gonna sim the rest of the season

>>75659636
looks silly

>>75659640
pretty good desu
last boss is one of the best in the series
would recommend it
>>
Mohammed Ali@mohammedali_93
Olivier Giroud's agent tells Foot Mercato that there is no contact w/ OM & hints Giroud's future is linked w/ Wenge
>>
>>75659656
Sounds good. Got the season pass just haven't got round to it since the last one was pretty shit
>>
>>75659656
No one cares.
>>
File: 1470949780422.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470949780422.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>75659722
i didn't get the first one either only contact i had with it was when you were summon as a blue and the invader had weapons from that dlc you have no familiarity with so you get rape...but you should play ringed city its damn good

>>75659763
I know but it won't stop me
>>
File: oOe50mT.jpg (153KB, 1154x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oOe50mT.jpg
153KB, 1154x1200px
im crying lads

its over
>>
>>75659656
m8 try 343 its broken.
>>
>>75659861
might do, summer window i'll see what trash i can get rid of and replace
>>
File: cfa.png (453KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
cfa.png
453KB, 680x765px
who are more of a joke, us or man u?
>>
According to @MarkOgden_, Manchester United have contacted Torino over a move for 23 year old forwards Andrea Belotti.

MUST

>>75659876
Atm us desu
>>
>>75659784
That's ok then, just don't want you falling into the usual tripfag trap that you think people care enough to want to know more about your banal existence.
>>
>>75660026
no worries lad, its more for me than others desu, i like venting
>>
>>75659876
Thanks to AFTV we're the biggest joke in world football
>>
>>75660091
yeah

its AFTV's fault we're a massive joke lad, keep believing it
>>
>>75660133
You know what I mean

We're the only club with a platform that size purely for people to laugh at us
>>
>>75660162
Who cares
>>
>>75660191
Idk just answering the question

I find idiots shouting nonsense at each other as entertaining as anyone else
>>
>>75639040
>*leans forward in chair, old bones creak*
now then sonny, let me tell ya
>*sucks fake teeth, tongues them back in place*
abaht a time when good old Arsene had the lot
>*unwraps werthers original, pop in mouth*
he got young players and made em better
>*close mouth too slowly, werthers original falls out of moth, rolls down old tee shirt and stains it with yet another toffee brown tear drop*
oh, I think i've pissed me pants
>>
>people still being tricked by Ramsey's le hard working lad trick
lol
>>
>>75660318
I would say the last player Wenger actually developed was Kosc. He stubbornly stuck with him despite the many times he fucked up until he became capable player
>>
>>75659876
good pic
>>
>>75659656

have you played fm before?

it's best to start with a big club to learn the basics of it all
>>
>>75659848

hmmm but i don't think liverpool will get top 4
>>
>>75660356
i have, but i use to always reload

now i'm not and its obviously harder to succeed
>>
>>75660368

it's your tactics m8
>>
>>75660342
Kosc just took time to settle imo, he was always half decent.

Song is a better example, he was genuinely terrible but Wenger developed him into a great player.
>>
>>75660368
You hate to adjust or change the tactics every six months - 1 year
>>
>>75660378
He was a complete liability his first 18 months barring one game against barca
>>
File: 1467405918233.png (17KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1467405918233.png
17KB, 120x120px
>>75660375
>>75660382
alright i'll see what i can when i get players and see how it goes in pre-season
>>
Messi Minutes @MessiMinutes 1
According to @plazadeportiva_, Arsenal have shown enough interest in Malaga's Pablo Fornals to prevent him from agreeing to join Valencia.

who
>>
File: fm.png (99KB, 395x661px) Image search: [Google]
fm.png
99KB, 395x661px
rate my fm15 squad, lads. bacca is an absolute world class GOAT in this game. 26 goals in 24 apps (6 as sub) and 6 assists.
>>
>>75640180
This webm bring me so much joy.
>>
Is the Peruvian anime poster dead?
>>
File: 1481665793874.jpg (71KB, 630x513px) Image search: [Google]
1481665793874.jpg
71KB, 630x513px
>>
>>75660534
Plaza Deportiva: Valencia have contacted Fornals and Malaga about a possible deal, but #AFC consider him a potential Cazorla replacement.
>>
>>75660534
>manure come 5th
>sign grease man
>we come 6th
>sign this

we are only a big club on reddit
>>
>>75660540
Buy Vallejo from RM
>>
>>75660540
>Welbeck DLF
>>
>>75660594
i'll check him out

>>75660619
i was messing around with the positions and he scores the most goals as a dlf so i just left it as that
>>
>>75660619
wonga doesnt understand dat guy has the perfect attributes to become a world class treq
>>
>>75660649
The man has two left feet
and they' both too big for his body
He's only good at hounding and running after balls
>>
File: 1415551133404.jpg (24KB, 406x308px) Image search: [Google]
1415551133404.jpg
24KB, 406x308px
>>75660649
>>
>>75660636
Danilo from Standard de Liège could be a more defensive replacement for Ramsey as well
>>
>>75660590
their last PL title is almost 10 years more recent than arsenal's, and mouyes is not seen as a serial loser like wenger...yet
also wages
>>
>>75660921
wenger has the excuse of building a stadium and no sugardaddy

mouyes is failing at the biggest clubs in the world
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpHIYZBqGG4

lol
>>
>>75660961
true, but even now that the stadium has been paid he still doesn't want to spend big or when he does it's on players like xhaka and mustafi, he wastes time and ressources on hopeless players like welbeck, wilshere, ramsey
that's why players would prefer to play for mouyes than wenger

the last two seasons have been really harsh for arsenal, letting leicester take the title while all the usual suspects were shit, and now arsenal are about to lose their CL spot while united are favorite for europa league
>>
>>75661134
oh for sure, wenger deserves criticism too. his stubbornness is infuriating and instances like not taking fabregas despite him begging to return are inexcusable.

I just think it's unfair to call him a serial loser, trophy drought or not he is without a doubt the greatest figure in arsenal's history
>>
RIP Rocky.

>>75661120
Shame they had to, really.
>>
>>75661120
What did he say in the video?
>>
>>75661120
>on another channel
>in a 19 minute video
>on youtube
nice """apology""
>>
>>75661393
>on youtube
What's he's supposed to do fucking call a press conference? He's a youtuber.
>>
>>75661393
He has nothing to apologise for whatsoever.
>>
>>75661225
>trophy drought or not he is without a doubt the greatest figure in arsenal's history

Speaks volumes about the history of your club tbqh
>>
File: yt.png (11KB, 450x70px) Image search: [Google]
yt.png
11KB, 450x70px
>>75661120
wtf he took it back in the comments!
>>
>>75661502
the invincibles? 3 titles including 2 doubles with a team less expensive than rio ferdinand? half a billion pound stadium?

these are great achievements.
>>
>>75661639
Yeah but Liverpool won last night lad so he's in here posting as he always does after a win.
>>
>>75661639
>still replying serisouly to that one retarded paddy that is here 24/7 and vanishes into thin air as soon as Lolerpool slip AGAIN
pls don't
>>
>>75663029
sorry la

haven't visited /arse/ in ages. the last shitposter I remember was ernie
>>
File: vardy.webm (941KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
vardy.webm
941KB, 480x480px
>watching your team in the CL

not gonna miss it desu
>>
>>75663144
Rather lose 10-2 to Bayern again than play on Spursdays.
>>
>>75663174
Get use to it
>>
>>75663174
>Spursday
can call that after two decades of Arsenal finishing behind them
>>75663209
>implying
Only two more years and if Wenger doesn't keep shitting the bed constantly like this season everything will be back to normal next season.
>>
>>75663336
I don't think that won't be the case, but for next season we'll have to get use to it for sure
>>
Ozil OUT Isco IN when?
>>
File: Arsenal_FC_League_Performance.png (37KB, 1366x530px) Image search: [Google]
Arsenal_FC_League_Performance.png
37KB, 1366x530px
wew
>>
Saw Mustafi in finchley road earlier today should I of said something to him?
>>
Isco in desu
>>
>>75663780
>>75664044
would love him but wenger would ruin him after half a season
>>
>>75663934
>that pre-WW2 dominance

Based Arsenal making guns and winning trophies
>>
>>75664117
Would love Ronaldo too desu
>>
Just watching Madrid shows how shit >we are.

Arsenal are so fucking far behind.
>>
>>75665790

madrid are one of the 3 best clubs in the world, be more concerned that we're behind spurs and liverpool
>>
>>75666044
But Ivan said...
>>
>>75664117
Loads of top clubs will want him too. Best approach is letting Isco choose the new manager so we get our man. Two birds one stone.
>>
>>75666143
>not using Isco as a smokescreen to sign Asensio
>>
didn't watch the match but what the fuck were atletico doing? thought simeone was supposed to be our guy
>>
>>75666830
They lost, so he's still our guy
>>
BREAKING: @DiMarzio reports that Monaco have turned down an €85m (£71.8m) bid from @ManUtd for Kylian Mbappé. The want something like €130m.

hope wenger dies slowly
>>
>>75667170
>70 million quid for an 18 year old

Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>75667170
Will you take it back and wish him a painless death IF he buys Mbappe?
>>
>>75667226
>tfw we could have got him for a fiver when he was 15 but wenger decided against it because it'd kill ox's development
>>
>>75667241
yes
>>75667412
>tfw he'll come out and say "I could have signed him"
>>
>>75667412
>Wenger rejected Drogba for £250k

It hurts Anon
>>
>>75667170
Don't watch Monaco isn't Mbappe a striker? United have enough young promising ones.
>>
>>75667664
>not hoarding all the best young GOATs to yourself
>>
>>75633210
You have the gayest regional flags
>>
Robbie spreading the wealth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bYbr71uFNE
>>
Can't wait to see a young Claude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KTHL1NRLIY
>>
File: ezgif-3105408044.gif (2MB, 222x140px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-3105408044.gif
2MB, 222x140px
>>75667979
>>75668005
>black man succeeding
>>
>>75668120
it's not 1940 anymore
>>
File: Circle.jpg (95KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
Circle.jpg
95KB, 405x540px
>>75668005
Robbie building a bloody empire. He's the British 50 Cent.
>>
>Liverpool are ready to compete with Manchester United to sign Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas should the 29-year-old decide to leave Stamford Bridge this summer. (Daily Star)

>If the Premier League leaders decide to sell Fabregas, the Spain international will reject a move to AC Milan because he has little interest in playing in Italy. (London Evening Standard)

wish he just came home desu ;_;
>>
>>75668193
It will be pulled down by Scousers questioning his Sun affiliation.
>>
PSG are still considering Arsène Wenger as a replacement for current manager Unai Emery if a change is made this summer. [@DiMarzio] #afc
>>
>>75668328
On my FM save as Arsenal, Wenger took over PSG after Emery went to Juve, won them the double two years in a row and then went to Madrid.
>>
>>75668377
probably not far off what will happen

the french love him, PSG or the NT are the only places he'd go after Arsenal
>>
>>75668454
>>75668454

yeah pretty much what he says

he's managing france in my save right now in fact
>>
File: 1473400816648.jpg (25KB, 460x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473400816648.jpg
25KB, 460x250px
>>75668328
>Club that craves european success
>pick the worst CL manager of the past 10 years
>>
>>75668482
not really true though, he's always got to the knockouts. barca, bayern etc. are simply bigger and better clubs

that said even with PSG's funds he'd probably still penny pinch and focus on youth
>>
>>75668576
>implying he even penny pinches and focuses on youth anymore
>>
>>75668328
Di Marzio :
It remains possible that Arsenal will attempt to bring Max Allegri to the club. Talks are on hold until the season ends.
>>
File: 1467639014970.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467639014970.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Save us Allegri
>>
>>75668693
>>75668847
He'll be the most wanted manager in the world when he wins the CL, give up the dream m8.
>>
Zidane soon
Henry and Vieira next
>>
Having been confirmed as relegated, Tony Adams' Granada faces Real Madrid on Saturday.
>>
File: mmmm.gif (716KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.gif
716KB, 245x160px
>fapping to Amanda Cerny

>>75669532
let me dream lad, let me enjoy the coming summer
>>
>>75670922

poor TA

how is such a commanding bloke this shit of a manager
>>
mind the gap
>>
>>75672239
Granada were almost certainly going to get relegated before he became their manager. The team is utter shit and the squad practically consists of loan players only. He only took the job until the summer because he's friends with the owner.
>>
>>75672933
still, he doesn't have a great record with other clubs

just odd is all. the best leader arsenal have ever had never mind how good of a player he was, think he'd fit the manager mould perfectly.
>>
WENGER OUT
>>
>>75676539
this
>>
They should expand the CL to give us a better chance to qualify. It is a disgrace that a big club like Arsenal might not be in it.
>>

>I RATE OZIL

>LE SPICY MEME

>ZERO CLS

>2 TROPHIES IN 10 YEARS

>MEDIOCRE SMALL CLUB

>RELEVANT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75676539
this and rare
>>
>>75676539
BAD post
>>
SportBILD: First discussions have reportedly taken place between #FCBayern & Arsenal regarding Alexis Sanchez. #AFC
>>
https://streamable.com/ltk4o

>tfw no winners like these
>>
Guardian sport @guardian_sport
Arsenal and Tottenham to vie with PSG for Nice’s Jean Michaël Seri.
who
>>
>>75679302
I took look at the frontpage of /r/soccer my fellow gentleman.
>>
>>75679365
*too
>>
Would you rather Wenger stays for another season and you win the league next season or Wenger leaves and you finish 2nd
>>
>>75643336
tower of london not as comfy as your country desu
>>
>>75679463
don't ask dumb questions
>>75679365
saw it on twitter actually
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/comments/68tg5p/arseblog_rant_about_ozil_bit_harsh_imho_on/?sort=controversial
>>
Aarons also reaffirms his own claim from a couple months ago that @Arsenal are following RB Leipzig's Naby Keïta, who is valued at £25m.
>>
File: 1493774919517.webm (554KB, 860x638px) Image search: [Google]
1493774919517.webm
554KB, 860x638px
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20170503/membership-renewals-2017-18-now-open
>>
File: 1493771712135.webm (3MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493771712135.webm
3MB, 848x480px
damn, its not just us

http://news.arseblog.com/2017/05/colorado-rapids-fans-express-concerns-over-how-club-is-being-run/?utm_campaign=autotwitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
>>
File: C-56biRWsAAFVyw.jpg large.jpg (177KB, 1600x907px) Image search: [Google]
C-56biRWsAAFVyw.jpg large.jpg
177KB, 1600x907px
WENGER OUT
>>
>>75679919
good answer
>>
>>75680114
Ava's my pornfu
>>
Arsene Wenger to @2sporten:

"I personally hate myself more than anybody when I don't win the games. I am a very bad loser."

>>75680341
fag
>>
File: C-6VL8HXUAASOfd.jpg (64KB, 1199x393px) Image search: [Google]
C-6VL8HXUAASOfd.jpg
64KB, 1199x393px
Arsenal U18s beat Manchester United 3-0 today, and are on the verge of winning the U18 Premier League.

Must now beat Chelsea on Tuesday.
>>
1886 @1886_blog
Bizarrely, just met Lucas Perez outside Parliament. Asked if he was still injured and he said he wasn't and didn't know why he hasn't played
One thing I hate about Wenger most of all is the fact when he dislike a player he never gives them a chance but when he likes one he gives them chances after chances, for example Diaby
>>
>>75680114

none of his teams are run well - avalanche are the wost team in the nhl, he moved his nfl team to another city after years of shit, the nuggets are shit too

he's complete cancer and only cares about owning them as businesses
>>
Finally

A

Moment to ponder our future

But

Lately

Undercurrents of

Distress due to our play, leave me sullen.
>>
Guardian sportVerified account @guardian_sport
Manchester United have £72m bid for Monaco’s Kylian Mbappé rejected.
>>
Plus side of Sanchez going to Buyern is not having to play him twice a year and no longer hear you mongs worship his cock when he sulks on the pitch.
>>
>>75681626
Andy Kerr @AndyKerrtv
Could Mbappe join #Arsenal this summer? Arsene Wenger has told beIN Sports it's possible. Exclusive coming up on the beIN Sports News #Afc

obvious bullshit
>>
>>75680969
>for example Diaby
why take it out on based Diaby instead of that fucking fraud Ramshit?
>>
>>75682404
him
Denilson
Wilshere
Clichy

etc
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75682439
Don't you dare disrespect Jack like that.
>>
>>75682473
He was my favourite player lad, but he's a lost cause
>>
File: 1421470485411.jpg (36KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1421470485411.jpg
36KB, 500x336px
>get home from work
>nyaa still isn't back
>it's actually dead forever

wenger has to go lads
>>
>>75682473
he's shit and doesn't belong anywhere near the first team
>>
>>75682499
When Wenger goes it's going to be like the shitstorm nyaa has caused. It's what happens when a lot of people depended on one person for a long time to not go crazy or just suddenly leave one day. The future of Arsenal is bleak if the board still doesn't take the necessary steps to prepare in the next 2 years.
>>
>>75682580
Hey
>>
>>75682580
Wengerless future > Wengerfull future though. The future of Arsenal is bleak right now because of Wenger.
>>
File: C-62ACeXYAIDkhO.jpg (191KB, 1200x1035px) Image search: [Google]
C-62ACeXYAIDkhO.jpg
191KB, 1200x1035px
Swiss Ramble @SwissRamble
Champions League 2016/17 revenue England & Scotland - #LCFC €78m, #AFC €62m, #MCFC €48m, #THFC €42m, Celtic €30m. (2/6)
>>
>>75682649
>>75682606
Obviously it's better to have him out sooner than later but either way it's going to cause huge damage. Just a shit situation to be in really.
>>
>>75682684
On the contrary, it will start the healing process Arsenal FC needs.
>>
>>75682684
wuu2
>>
>>75682580
it has to happen sooner or later, he won't be at the club much longer. The fact that the club is seeking to appoint a director of football operations is a sign that they're willing and wanting to move on and prepare for life after Wenger; granted, it should have happened a lot sooner.
>>
/ArsenalFanTV/ general when
>>
Why are blacks so obsessed with twitter? The promise of no long paragraphs?
>>
>>75680357
Well that's true

It kills Wenger to lose more than any of us
>>
>>75682798
this is a weird one. how are they obsessed with twitter?
>>
>>75682848
Then why does he always put himself in a position where he always lose
>>
>Wilshere has stated that his ambition is to eventually captain both Arsenal and England; Arsène Wenger has tipped him for both

hahaha where the fuck did it all go wrong
>>
>>75682896
Stubbornness, naivety, too much belief in his players, list goes on

His time is up, but the reason he's still here is because his life is the club and wants to win the title just once more so badly.
>>
who are you going to loan to Charlton next season

you did send someone this season but he never made it
>>
buy Ziyech NOW
>>
File: 1489938357196.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489938357196.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
https://twitter.com/lgpmachine/status/859452414121963524
>>
>>75683048
no idea but our reserves are all shit
>>
>>75682958
Funnily enough it can easily be traced back to Wenger. The poor management of Jack's first major injury led to him not healing properly and then he got injured again so the same thing happened again. Wenger killed him.
>>
>you now remember Chuba Akpom
>>
>>75682958
when he decided that smoking, modeling and asking about Tottenham was more important than applying himself
>>
File: gh.png (300KB, 1776x805px) Image search: [Google]
gh.png
300KB, 1776x805px
Jew IN!
>>
>>75683498
>2nd
you're no better than Wenger
>>
>>75683417
>you now remember Ryo
>you now remember Tom Icefield
>you now remember Bielik
>>
>>75683540
At least my team play good football
>>
ffs mbappe is already too good for us
>>
File: Mary Kate and Ashley.jpg (165KB, 660x990px) Image search: [Google]
Mary Kate and Ashley.jpg
165KB, 660x990px
>>75684305
its sad to see how good he is
>>
>>75684466
>18

when will you learn
>>
>>75684841
the fuck are you talking about you absolute mug
>>
>>75684466
Why are people so mean to them? Loads of celebs have fucked up faces/were drug addicts, what's so interesting about them
>>
wonder how many of those players on that pitch we could have signed

>>75684905
because their sister is beautiful and they look like shit
>>
>>75684890
could easily flop, remember when martial was the next thierry henry?

£100m is a fucking ridiculous pricetag
>>
>>75684951
Martial is not even nearly as good as him tho

either way who cares, its not our money
>>
>Arsene Wenger has reaffirmed his interest in Monaco sensation Kylian Mbappe, revealing he went to the youngster’s house to discuss a move last summer. Evening Standard 5ms ago

It begins.
>>
>>75684890
Why are you chimping out?
>>
>>75685016
doing anything to save his job

when he signs for Man U his I could have sign him stories will become more ridiculous
>>
*clears throat*

>I RATE OZIL

>LE SPICY MEME

>ZERO CLS

>2 TROPHIES IN 10 YEARS

>MEDIOCRE SMALL CLUB

>RELEVANT

>>
File: sanogo.jpg (27KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
sanogo.jpg
27KB, 620x413px
>>75685235
>will become more ridiculous

Impossible, it's beyond a joke now. Could have signed Messi, could have signed Ronaldo, could have signed Drogba etc.

But why go for players like that when you can have this chap instead
>>
>>75684466
look like typical 25 year old white girls desu
>>
>>75685347
I remember someone made a 'Wenger almost signed' 11, it was more stacked than a teenagers fifa squad.
>>
File: gf.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>75685347

good point
>>75685378
yeah the majority of them age like shit
>>
might start supporting juve
>>
>>75686162
same, my gf "supports" them even though she knows fuck all about them or football
>>
Wish Allegri was our manager
>>
imagine being able to defend well
it looks so good
>>
>>75686865
looks comfy was fuck

must be nice
>>
Juve just killed the game, its like Monaco have no fucking idea what to do
>>
WENGER OUT
ALLEGRI IN
>>
Why not us lads? Why can't we play like that
>>
>>75687224
you know why
>>
Naby Keita in NOW lads. Hes one of my favorite players since his Salzburg days. He works like a madman, he would help >our midfield a lot (especially when your alternative is Aaron fucking Ramshit)
>>
File: arsene_1550705c.jpg (25KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
arsene_1550705c.jpg
25KB, 460x288px
It has been clear to me in the past 4 years that Wenger must go, its hard to think about Arsenal this days.

And finally it looks like Arsene is leaving us, i hope it will be after he lifts up another FA cup, he announce his retiremant with the cup in hands, the whole stadium including the police sings There is only one Arsene Wenger, and even the Queen (god save her) will kiss him on the lips.

But sometimes. i just hope that we lose the cup final, don't get the top 4. and Wenger signs a new contract, just to see the reaction.
>>
>>75687224

Allegri when?
>>
>>75687294
>>75687605
>>75687421
>>75687574
>tfw no riots in London to force Wenger out
>>
>>75687224
She looks so smooth :3
>>
File: 1478873713765.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478873713765.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>75637792
> they shouldn't be needing the CL money
>>
>>75687574
>it looks like Arsene is leaving us
>>
lads. how should i off myself?
>>
>>75687832
Say you were driven to it due to the years of being molested by a certain individual.
>>
>>75687804
yhe, i have lots of sympathy for the fucker.. can't help it.
>>
>>75687887
it doesn't look like he's leaving at all.
>>
>>75687658
Our fans are beating the shit out of each other every game lad
>>
>>75687845
My mum or big Weng?
>>
>>75687910
nah, he is on the way out. he finally gets it the old bugger.
>>
Can't sleep /arse/... can we summon Tatsuya?
>>
>>75687992
wish I was as deluded as you
>>
Just don't get football manager

my team is second in the league

we just lost back to back games against the bottom and second from bottom team both at home

i can't fucking believe this
>>
>>75688065
it's your tactics
>>
File: crest.png (20KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
crest.png
20KB, 150x150px
Jewmaicant OUT
>>
File: 1471526442090.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471526442090.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>75688165
lmao actually laughed my ass off for a good min
thanks la, in a better mood
>>75688142
the game cheats
>>
Yousef Teclab @yousef738 n
Cadena SER say Roma and Arsenal have contacted Ernesto Valverde to try and perusade him to be their manager next season.
>>
File: 1461371937017.webm (357KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461371937017.webm
357KB, 640x640px
>>75688065
post your meme formation/'''tactics''' so I can laugh at you.
>>
File: hj.png (253KB, 1621x652px) Image search: [Google]
hj.png
253KB, 1621x652px
>>75688401

The report says Arsenal contacted Valverde TWICE while Roma's new sporting director Monchi contacted him "as soon as he landed in Rome."

Yousef Teclab @yousef738
As the report states (link down below) Barcelona see Valverde as their No.1 target to replace Luis Enrique.

>>75688490
I love muh possession
>>
>>75687605
Why would Max go to Arsenal? Juve is a bigger club with better history.
>>
>>75688643
Money
>>
>>75688643
money.
>>
>>75688684
well, at least we confirmed the first part of your username.
>>
File: gggh.jpg (158KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gggh.jpg
158KB, 833x1200px
>>75688711
>>
>>75688609
should just play 5-2-2-1 and win every game ez desu
>>
File: 1479686224429.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1479686224429.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>75688609
now just change both advanced midfielder roles to trequartista and the striker to F9 and rename yourself poop.
>>
File: 1357153449335.jpg (85KB, 1091x613px) Image search: [Google]
1357153449335.jpg
85KB, 1091x613px
>>75688874
When I get in the championship, only just got promoted to league one

i'll poop it up soon though, just need to get the youth set up right and i'll go full poop

>>75688780
that sounds awful desu
>>
File: 1358095018609.gif (688KB, 286x310px) Image search: [Google]
1358095018609.gif
688KB, 286x310px
Guardian sportVerified account @guardian_sport
Manchester United manager José Mourinho may rest players against Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunda
>>
>>75689596
He's primarily saying that to whinge about their PL scheduling.
>>
>>75689638
it is a joke though

we've got 3 games in a week too
>>
>>75689677
if it aint broke
>>
>>75689722
Ladbrokes
>>
File: ArseQT.png (347KB, 466x456px) Image search: [Google]
ArseQT.png
347KB, 466x456px
>tfw Arsenal still a shit
>tfw no qt Arsenal gf
>tfw wonga not dead yet
why am i still here?....just to suffer?
>>

>I RATE OZIL

>LE SPICY MEME

>ZERO CLS

>2 TROPHIES IN 10 YEARS

>MEDIOCRE SMALL CLUB

>RELEVANT

>>

>I RATE OZIL

>LE SPICY MEME

>ZERO CLS

>2 TROPHIES IN 10 YEARS

>MEDIOCRE SMALL CLUB

>RELEVANT

>>

>greentext
>greentext
>greentext

le ebin meme xD
>>
>>75689722
Scheduling is broke though.
>>
>Le Spicy meme
That was very cringeworthy. Cheers for that Jewcuck.
>>

>I RATE OZIL

>LE SPICY MEME

>ZERO CLS

>2 TROPHIES IN 10 YEARS

>MEDIOCRE SMALL CLUB

>RELEVANT

>>
>Mbappe chose to renew his contract with Monaco rather than join Arsenal last summer. Wenger says he was "very, very" close to signing him.

Why does he even share these stories?

Does he take pride in almost signing world-class players

Ffs when he finally writes that book of his there's gonna be 100+ pages of "I was close to sign ..."
>>
>>75700353
yes, he thinks its impressive
>>
>>75700353
if you take every star player in every half decent team in the last 5-10 years you can bet Wenger came 'very close' to signing them.
>>
Wenger confirms Xhaka out with swollen ankle, Mustafi back in full training.
>>
Wenger asked about saying he would announce his future in March or April when it is now May: "That means I was wrong."
lol taking the mickey now la
>>
Do you think any Arsenal player would get those kinds of questions right?

LUKA IN

https://twitter.com/CPFC/status/858014264916942849
>>
>>75700353
he never recovered from the blow of not signing ronaldo-sama
>>
>>75700496
Are Brunley and Palace friend clubs?

>>75700353
Now that's hilarious.
>>
>>75700353
Wenger's thought process
>Everyone:Wow, can't believe he spotted another one before us all. Arsene Wenger has an amazing eye for talent.
Reality
>Everyone:Wow, can't believe Arsenal couldn't close the deal on another unkown teenager who's proved his worth
>>
File: Arsenal tw.jpg (25KB, 587x181px) Image search: [Google]
Arsenal tw.jpg
25KB, 587x181px
We just got BTFO bros.
>>
According to @RBairner, Arsenal want to sign Lille fullback Sebastian Corchia. His contract is up in 13 months.
>>
>>75700774
>it's another "Wenger signs the WRONG unknown French youngster" episode
"no".
>>
>>75700700
by who?
>>
Marc Overmars IN
>>
Wenger wouldn't explain why but says a top four finish is not central to decision whether he stays on as manager.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r4Bxgsf11g
>>
>>75701519
that's because he's staying
>>
BREAKING: @mohamedbouhafsi confirms that Alexandre Lacazette has decided to join Atlético Madrid. "Advanced discussions" taking place.
>>
File: Image (2).jpg (65KB, 792x597px) Image search: [Google]
Image (2).jpg
65KB, 792x597px
>Tottenham finally above Arsenal
>Arsenal finally out of top 4
>/arse/ finally dying

2017 is such a weird year
>>
File: 1377030951683.jpg (116KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1377030951683.jpg
116KB, 800x800px
>>75703504
Almost forgot

>Wenger finally leaving
>>
>>75703504
>Arsenal dying
not on my watch
>>
File: 1458859971678.jpg (22KB, 317x317px) Image search: [Google]
1458859971678.jpg
22KB, 317x317px
>>75703645
this

the summer is always more comfy anyway, i think this summer will be great
>>
>>75703678
meh not looking forward to the summer transfer wise and Wenger staying for another two years is the shit icing on the crap cake we have been eating for god knows how long.
>>
lads do we want Manure to win the EL? It would make it easier for us to win next season if they aren't in it
>>
Celta Vigo keeper IN

>>75704041
I love new signings
they will end up being shit but i still enjoy it
>>
>>75703504
I'll be here
>>
>>75700417
How can anyone at all still back this man? It's beyond ridiculous.
>>
>>75700353
He's basically saying that if he managed a bigger club, he'd have a team of world-class players.
>>
If we want to fix Arsenal, we need to get rid of all the foreigners and only have British lads on the pitch.
Pickford
Jenkinson-Chambers-Holding-Gibbs
Walcott-Wilshere-Ramsey-Ox
Welbeck-Vardy

Bring in an English manager too, like Tony Adams.
>>
File: andregray6.png (136KB, 617x823px) Image search: [Google]
andregray6.png
136KB, 617x823px
>>75707787
>British
Pls no. Ramshit has to go. Swap Welbeck with our guy Andre Gray too.
>>
>>75707787
>English players
>anywhere near the starting XI
KEK
>>
>>75708212
Kek, was this the guy who got bigly shamed for saying something anti-gay?
>>
File: andregay.png (46KB, 591x278px) Image search: [Google]
andregay.png
46KB, 591x278px
>>75708389
Yes.
>>
in todays legislative elections
>>
>>75708903
Based
>>
>>75707787
>Pickford

another meme english GK. Just get Wojc back and be done with it.
>>
>>75700353
>It's "weekly nearly sign" episode
Getting tired of this
>>
>>75708540
He's not wrong tho. Fuck off homo
>>
>Robbie getting bigger guests than the Ellen show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSsstAItsQk
>>
>>75717147
>Wrighty
>Parlour
>Merson
>Piers Moron
>Neville
>tweets from prem players

Robbie's really made it big time
>>
>>75702064
Stop licking his arsehole ffs.
>>
>>75700353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BU6bkzXx1k
>>
>>75708540
Blacks are so homophobic, disgraceful.
>>
>Arsenal fans actually thought Sanchez was better than Pedro

Kek, guess which one will be winning the double this season? Barca sold you a DUD!
>>
According to @arseblog, Arsene Wenger and the Arsenal board have fallen out, and there's now next to no communication between them.
>>
>>75703504
>/arse/ dying is the best thing to happen out of all our mess. Finally jewmaican can get a job
>>
Interestingly, @charles_watts has reported today that Özil has decided to negotiate his new contract with Josh Kroenke instead of Dick Law.
>>
> Arsenal and Man Utd's set for first late-season clash outside of top four since 1977

It's 40 years since Arsenal and Manchester United played each other in the second half of a season with both teams outside of the top four.

>United, playing at home and managed by Tommy Docherty, came out on top, winning 3-2, thanks to goals from Lou Macari, Jimmy Greenhoff and Gordon Hill

Arsene Wenger was 27 and playing for ASPV Strasbourg. As for the current Arsenal and United players, none were born when the 1977 fixture took place.

>Star wars/Rocky/Grease didnt exist
>Elvis was still alive
>liverpool had 0 CL's
>space invaders didnt exist

shows how long its been since we were this shit
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/6994o5/arsene_wenger_i_was_extremely_close_to_signing/

>Arsene Wenger: I was "extremely close" to signing Kylian Mbappe last summerVerified
>>
>>75717713
Oh God please yes

Fire him and send that cunt Law packing too, can't sign a good player to save his life
>>
Saw a stat the other day, Jack has been injured for a larger portion of his career than fucking Diaby.
>>
>>75717904
Wenger is only the apprentice though, dark lord Kroenke will still be killing the club.
>>
>>75717909
Will probably end up playing a couple games a season for Norwich or some other shit team, poor lad
>>
Why can't you kill a thread, yanks
>>
File: YfIG3fC.jpg (117KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
YfIG3fC.jpg
117KB, 770x770px
>>75718966
>>
>>75719022
Man, I'm pretty
>>

>I RATE OZIL

>LE SPICY MEME

>ZERO CLS

>2 TROPHIES IN 10 YEARS

>MEDIOCRE SMALL CLUB

>RELEVANT

>>
File: URvyRdD.jpg (153KB, 814x814px) Image search: [Google]
URvyRdD.jpg
153KB, 814x814px
>>75719022
>>
File: IgveQqJ.jpg (158KB, 786x786px) Image search: [Google]
IgveQqJ.jpg
158KB, 786x786px
https://imgur.com/a/lO8Ep#YfIG3fC
>>
>>75720146
lol
>>
some of female verison are sexy af
>>
>>75720212
gender bender is one of the worst fetishes lad
fix up
>>
File: 1339541725037.jpg (58KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1339541725037.jpg
58KB, 500x489px
Have you apologized to Jewmaican for how you abused for years on an Iranian figure painting forum because of his outspoken position on the manager?

I have
>>
>>75720289
>>75720289
>>75720289

fuck this team
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.