[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I used to be European champion y'know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2361.jpg (34KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2361.jpg
34KB, 615x409px
>I used to be European champion y'know
>>
EXPOSED
>>
>>75618308
>now hes drawing with relegation fodder
>>
>>75618308
>middlesbrough are a tough team away
K E K
>>
File: IMG_2094.jpg (92KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2094.jpg
92KB, 600x536px
>you now remember all those smug Spanish posters at the start of the season saying he'd walk the league
>>
File: depressionawarenessad.jpg (47KB, 844x433px) Image search: [Google]
depressionawarenessad.jpg
47KB, 844x433px
>m-me too, wanna get some coffee?
>>
File: 1482731972577.gif (645KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482731972577.gif
645KB, 300x300px
>>75618427
>>
Is the premier league actually this difficult or was Pep always overrated?
>>
>>75618456
It looks like Mourinho aged like 20 years since 2014.

Managing Manchester United is hell.
>>
File: Conte comigo.jpg (79KB, 620x456px) Image search: [Google]
Conte comigo.jpg
79KB, 620x456px
And I used to not have hair.
>>
>>75618546
It was during his time at Madrid that he went like that
>>
>>75618538
He's to intelligent for the premier league
>>
>>75618456
At least Mou won his CL titles on merit. Josep The Creator Of Football had Messi.
>>
>>75618538
Both
>>
>>75618538
the thing is, in la Liga and /bundes/ you got teams like granada and >schalke to get some statpadding

it sounds like a meme but in the prem even fucking sunderland might chip a good run, so yeah the prem tend to expose more often some "world class" managers and players
>>
>>75618538
he inherited a much weaker team than he did at Barca and Bayern

still getting a bit exposed though
>>
He's been exposed but give him time, a few hundred million pounds of oil money and the realisation that he can't turn up to bottom half teams and win, and he'll win the league
>>
>>75618538
Wee bit of both. The Pep acolytes refuse to acknowledge that he's never been properly tested. He had one of the best squads ever in Spain and then jumped to /bundes/ to take over the one team in the one-team league that had just won the treble and had the luxury of taking the best player of their closest "rivals" each summer. The PL is a totally different animal. The quality isn't great but the intensity is unquestionable. Suddenly he's in a league where there's six teams that can all beat each other. For the first time ever he's on equal footing with other managers. He used to have great players that could consistently bail him out of his meme tactics. He doesn't have that anymore.
>>
>>75618538
PL isn't really much harder but there are more 'rich' teams and >POOP wants a team and unlike la liga teams don't play 'bravely' and all put attack. They don't mind defensive play for 80 minutes a d hope to score out of luck.

>>75618613
>Sunderland isn't fucking shit
>>
File: Jose-MourinhoManchester-United.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jose-MourinhoManchester-United.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>75618546
>implying your average 54 year old wouldn't kill to have his looks
>>
>>75618691
Also it's not like he did spectacularly well in Germany. He took over a team that won the treble in dominating fashion and failed to even reach any final in three years.
>>
>>75618456

At least he won two trophies this season. Mickey mouse trophies, sure, but it's better than winning absolutely nothing (=Pep).
>>
>The Philosopher
>>
>poop
>poorinho
Laughable
>>
>>75618538
only the bottom quarter or so because they view relegation as worse than death. if they have even a sliver of hope of staying in the prem they'll eat you alive to save themselves. in bundes and la liga those teams dont really give a fuck as it makes little difference to them. also Pep tried to overhaul the way citys squad has been playing for years with only a few new players and you cant really expect shit like that to work well in its first year

overall he did an ok job for a first season
>>
>>75618552
As far as transplants go, his looks ok. Or maybe he's just hiding a dodgy hairline under long hair.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.