/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we prevent racism in football?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: C-lCvyLWAAAK9Gz.jpg (69KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C-lCvyLWAAAK9Gz.jpg
69KB, 576x1024px
how do we prevent racism in football?
>>
File: Terry26.jpg (84KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
Terry26.jpg
84KB, 600x726px
You don't
>>
>>75606560
Where is the racism here?
>>
>>75606604
man doing monkey gesture to sinclair (black guy)
>>
Ban white people from attending.
>>
Get rid of all the black players.
>>
Stay the fuck out of Scotland
>>
Just banter la
>>
>>75606560
Bigot
>>
the premier league already relegated the BLACK cats desu
>>
>>75606560
>how do we prevent racism in football?
It's not skiing or yachting, it's a worldwide sport with an audience from all walks of life.
you'll get some racism.

Just ban the idiots from the stadium for a year or two.
>>
What a fucking joke of a league where Scott Sinclair is considered class
>>
>>75606560
Fuck it. Fuckin europeans
>>
>>75608066
All the pundits want to pretend it's a 'resurgence in form' like 'he showed at his earlier years' when in reality the league is just shit. I don't remember the guy doing anything when Villa put up that absolutely embarrassing relegation fight last year.
>>
>>75606560
Ban them for life from football grounds, racism isn't very common in English grounds anymore, just the occasional idiot

Scottish football is a sectarian shithole though
>>
>>75608066
Yeah when Joey Barton is a marquee player you know the league fucking sucks
>>
>>75606795
this is literally the only way

a big part (20-30%) of european societies are and will always be racist towards people of non-european descent
nothing will change that
>>
>>75609368
joey barton couldn't hack it though, the spl was too good for him he couldn't keep up.

he got exposed worse than pep, the absolute state of that guy.
>>
>>75606560
You don't and you shouldn't
>>
>>75606560
We get a billionaire to come in, we sycophantically call him Mr Surname and hope he makes all our problems go away.

Anything other than this betrays our gallant forefathers and staunch traditions.
>>
>>75606560
Maybe stop being fucking pussies?
>>
>>75613984
played about half a dozen games, was found out to be shit against average spl teams and got dropped, threw a hissy fit and started fights in training because of it, contract terminated. joey you legend.

great piece of early season entertainment from rangers, they just keep on giving.
>>
>>75609357
>Ban them for life for saying nigger or making ape noises
Wow you fucking subhumans sure are pathetic, how insecure are you that you think someone should be banned because they might hurt a players feefees
>>
>>75606560
what do you expect of the same fans who celebrate winning the shittest european cup by rioting on the pitch, having the trophy presented in a cupboard then being banned the following year from defending it?
>>
>>75606667
How do you milk shekels off them if they're not attending?
>>
>>75606560
Nuke Ibrox
>>
>black man is winning millions in football
>white man is literally paying the black man
Makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>75615462
Racism isn't cool my man, you spend too long on 4chan. And that's the current rule, lifetime bans
>>
>>75609357
>Scottish football is a sectarian shithole though

no it isnt
>>
>>75617477
Mate if I went and played football in africa and people chanted anti-white shit at me I wouldn't even be bothered.
If that shit bothers you you are insecure in your own race, lifetime bans should be for violence or criminality.
>>
Daily reminder players don't complain about racism when their team win.
>>
>>75609368
lmao, he was absolutely fucking awful in every game he played, got completely found out.

he then walked straight into a mid-table epl team. really makes me think
>>
>>75617645
Clubs don't want to be associated with racism so they ban racists. Use your brain nigel
>>
>>75617846
I understand it, but it's just part of people being whiny faggots these days. Pisses me off
>>
>>75617657
>don't
https://mobile.twitter.com/Scotty_Sinclair/status/858401769373782016
>>
File: IMG_9059.jpg (112KB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9059.jpg
112KB, 1024x713px
Remove all blacks, Jews and kebabs from Europe

There can't be racism if there's only one race
>>
When a Celtic fan did this it was on all the back pages.

When a Rangers fan did this it's all down played.
>>
>>75618100
>One race in Europe

Yeah not gonna happen retard
>>
>>75609357
You would know a lot about sectarian shitholes, would you, Mohammed?
>>
>>75617645
>Mate if I went and played football in africa and people chanted anti-white shit at me I wouldn't even be bothered.

Yeah I can only imagine the tough discrimination you suffer throughout your life. There was this movie that cast a black guy to play a character who was white

Don't be a cunt and you're fine, there's a rule for you in life
>>
>>75606560
>Scottish football
Literally no one cares
>>
>>75606560
A nice fee and lifetime bans. With all the cameras in stadiums it should be pretty easy.

>>75617645
Right, that's why /pol/aks bitch about imaginary stuff and wads with niggers and white wimin.
>>
>>75618247
I barely got into the third best uni in the country with two A*s and an A while a black kid in my class got AAB and got an unconditional offer.
No one mentions that though
>>
>>75618445
Poor little middle class lamb, it must be so tough
>>
>>75618366
/pol/acks bitch about the media being antiwhite because they are. Openly.
I'm not a /pol/ack though, just a guy that doesn't think hurt feelings are enough to warrant a criminal offense
>>
>>75618482
Not middle class
Just smart
>>
>>75618445
Holy shit, once something almost didn't go your way? The struggle is real. Or maybe, you know the black kid had a better application overall, did better at the interview or whatever else.

>media being antiwhite
Yeah! The constant attacks are unbearable, do you remember how they literally murdered white Hermione?
>>
>>75618100
What about Catholics?
https://mobile.twitter.com/mareorless/status/858404094423314436/video/1
>>
>>75618482
He just blew you the fuck out and that's all you've got?
>>
>>75618935

Yes, remove papists as well. Good song desu
>>
>>75618927
I worked my arse off to get A*s because I wanted to go to Cambridge. They didn't even give me an interview with three A*s and an A at AS and my second choice gave me a conditional offer of A*A*A.
If I were black I'd be a cambridge graduate right now, it's a big difference you dumb cunt.
I never complained either, I just got on with my life.

The media villify white men as scum of the earth and muslims and black men are saints.
Terrorist blow up some crowds and rape thousands of kids without reprisal - Not all muslims
Majority of welfare is given to black people, more black people kill and rape white people than the other way around despite population - not all balck people
Some white people are racist - All white people are racist they are the problem
If you can't see it then you probably share that belief or don't do enough digging to find unbiased reporting.
>>
>>75619165
>boohoo i didn't get an oxbridge interview because i probably did really shit on the admissions test and had a bad personal statement.

People who think there is macro-race discrimination at oxbridge are fucking retarded
>>
File: ukraine stronk.jpg (49KB, 634x393px) Image search: [Google]
ukraine stronk.jpg
49KB, 634x393px
>>75606560
Why would you want to do that?
>>
>>75619165
if you come off as half as much of a whiny faggot as this in real life you're lucky you got a place anywhere.
>>
>>75613731
you better hope its goes higher or you will import non whites until they take over (like here)
>>
File: racist celtic fans.jpg (52KB, 619x390px) Image search: [Google]
racist celtic fans.jpg
52KB, 619x390px
>>75606560
Its a problem in Scottish football im not going to deny it.
>>
File: usa demographics.jpg (121KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
usa demographics.jpg
121KB, 900x900px
>d d dont be racist
>t there is nothing wrong with endless immigration
>>
>>75619414
They're whining at me you fuckwit, I want everyone to shut the fuck up about race, scroll up.
They're telling me how bad discrimination is and how I have no idea how hard it is when I actually worked my arse off and they didn't.

>>75619308
Maybe so, but that doesn't change the fact that a black kid in my class in uni, same subject, got in with vastly lower grades than me unconditionally while I had to get two A*s or fuck off. I don't want sympathy I want people to shut the fuck up whining, there is barely any fucking issues any more and hurt feelings are your problem.
>>
>>75613731
>Allow black European soccer players
>Lose to France and Portugal
You're not fooling anyone Hans.

>>75617896
>These days
>implying Western Europe hasn't tried distancing itself from racism since ww2
>>
>>75619583
>a levels and race are the only thing unis look at

top lel
>>
>>75618100
Europoors have been fighting for more than a thousand years dating back to when the continent was mostly white. They will still find a way to hate each other
>>
>>75609357
go back to r/soccer pussy
>>
>>75613731
Where the fuck do you get your numbers from, Günter? Even if we assume that all FN, UKIP and AfD members are racists, it's way lower than that.
>>
>>75609335

I'm a Villa fan. He was every bit as fucking gutless and useless as the rest. Scored one goal against Albion in a derby game and that was about it. Totally inconsistent, no end product, just another overpaid showpony more famous for his missus than his ability.

Yet in Scotland he's a fucking world beater.
>>
>>75618482
lol nice comeback loser
>>
>>75620787
to be fair he played well at swansea in the same league, that's why man city bought him.

villa were awful across the park, a half decent player in a shit team isn't always going to shine, especially a forward that's not getting any service from deeper players.
>>
>>75606560
>MUH RAYCISUM

ABLOO ABLOO SOMEONE MADE GESTURES AT ME I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW
>>
>>75619576
They forgot to factor in for the wall
>>
>>75606560
based Straffo
>>
>>75624386
Good post.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.