[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have to save boxing one more time but all you want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>tfw you have to save boxing one more time but all you want to to is snort lines in Ibiza with your m8s
>>
lol who cares

dead sport, been dead for decades
>>
What happens if i eat coke instead of snorting it?
>>
>>75607277
You won't die of starvation in India
>>
>>75607277
coke tastes horrible
>>
>You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain
>>
>>75607277
You'll shit everywhere.
>>
So.. The first time I ever heard of the guy was when he fought Klitscho. And he won. Then he refused a rematch and retired.

The guy fought one relevant match and he's now rich enough to retire at, like, 27 years old?
>>
>>75607783
He's coming back, he had some personal problems and put on a ton of weight and snorted a fuckton of cocaine
>>
>>75607783
He didn't refuse a rematch. He had a rematch in his contract but that clashed with him having to do the obligatory defence of his belts. He would either fight the rematch but have no/less belts to give as a result of not defending them or do the obligatory fight but breach the terms of the contract.
>>
>Implying he even saved Boxing in the first place
>>
File: Hajime no Ippo.gif (935KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hajime no Ippo.gif
935KB, 500x375px
Hey guys anyone here know how I can get into watching boxing? I'm a big fan of the sport it self but I wanna get into watching it and be a bigger fan. I was wondering what fights/documentaries I should watch. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>75608663
HBO Legendary Nights series
>>
>>75608663
this >>75610705

and also start with any fight here
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_Magazine_fight_of_the_year
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.