[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm getting blown the fuck out in round 11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: AZ2ZgMjz0LFGHCPn4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AZ2ZgMjz0LFGHCPn4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>I'm getting blown the fuck out in round 11
>>
>>75597806
>a shill ref is going to stop the fight in round 11

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>75597806
man, he fought really well... 41 years old, bouncing around. kept getting up.

super brave, ultra classy guy.

not obviously a dickhead like so many boxers
>>
>after 15 years I'm finally going to have an exciting fight
>>
>>75597875
This.

The guy is a true gentleman. Well done Klitch
>>
Epic fight lads.
>>
The USB that signalled the end of /pol/
>>
>>75597946
hella epic
>>
>>75597946
buzzing lad. *fist emojis respectfully in your direction*
>>
>>75597865

Get fucked /pol/
>>
>>75597946
i really could not imagine the fight being that good

I thought AJ was a hype job, but he got up so respect to that
>>
>>75597865
i also feel the fight was stopped early
>>
File: SHAT UPPERCUT BLUD.webm (401KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
SHAT UPPERCUT BLUD.webm
401KB, 480x480px
>>75597865
absolutely SEETHING
>>
are people even surprised? AJs fight plan was so predictable, how anyone expected vlad to be able to survive the championship rounds is beyond me

vlads only hope was a ko in round 5-8 as soon as we got to round 9+ it was inevitable that AJ was gonna use 1 of those rounds to fly out of the traps and hit a tiring vlad
>>
File: Vitali-Klitschko-Jew.jpg (63KB, 604x596px) Image search: [Google]
Vitali-Klitschko-Jew.jpg
63KB, 604x596px
>>
>>75598182
thats easy to say now.
>>
>>75597875
He was fucking awesome tonight, an effort for the ages.
>>
Great fight by both men
>>
>>75598125

it would have been a 10-7 round and Joshua would've won on points
>>
>>75598205
(((Klitschko)))
>>
>>75598125
The ref did him a favour. Made a rematch a decent possibility, another 15 seconds and it wouldn't have been.
>>
>>75598051
WK is a jew. pol hates jews.
>>
I wish klytsjko was my dad, the guy seems so cool
>>
>/sp/ typically unenthusiastic and pesimistic
That fight was one of the best hw title fights in years.
>>
>>75598182

AJ looked fucking dead at the end of the 6th, there's was no way he was planning to go long in this fight.
>>
Amazing prediction. How did you know?
>>
File: IMG_0189.jpg (31KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.jpg
31KB, 313x286px
Why didn't Wlad pile on the pressure in round 6? Joshua was there for the taking.

He fucked up.
>>
>>75598182
"AJ never went past rd 7 in his first 17 fights but his gameplan was to somehow kill Wlad rd 9"

fuck you
>>
File: 1482123740442.gif (2MB, 271x303px) Image search: [Google]
1482123740442.gif
2MB, 271x303px
>>75598231
>it would have been a 10-7 round and Joshua would've won on points
no shit its london. I bet the american judge gave it to klit

>>75598256
yeah the fight should have happened in the USA. I wonder whos more of a piece of shit dana white or aj's promoter?
>>
>>75598182
Please lad. Joshua was looking for a round 5 knockout. He was winging it after that.
>>
>>75598215
he showed more guts in that fight than his entire reign as champ.

i think this will just improve his legacy, hope he retires now to be remembered as an old school gentlemen fighter.

im so sick of the Kardashian effect in boxing, Mayweather and all his bullshit.

hope aj keeps copying vlads style....new era though, this should be fun....

bomb squad would get sparked by aj... i really hope fury doesn't beat Joshua.

i hope david haye kills below, Chisora autoerotic asphyxiates and is found a week later

and the Klitschko's take over the ukraine
>>
>>75597875
This. He will be 42 in March, and he knew what he was up against.
>>
one country now has two undefeated champions, that is going to be a huge fight when it happens
>>
>>75598909
>implying Fury will fight again
>>
>>75598182
AJ was absolutely SHOOK between rounds 4 to 7, Klitchko didn't take the chance and let AJ recover
>>
>>75598407

While I agree that Klitchko should have ahead on the cards at round 10. It would have been a 10-7 round due to the knockdowns not due to bias
>>
>>75600938
he has been bitching at Joshua and Hearn for the last 2 weeks and then suddenly becomes all HUMBLE wishing Joshua good luck.
Clearly Hearn has had a chat with him. Hearn is looking for his big earner next year
>>
>>75598302

A fair and impartial referee would have stopped the fight at this point, AJ was out on his feet, lying on the ropes, not throwing back, etc. Because he was the "home" fighter he got the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>75598302
>stayed on his feet, defended against attacks
>dead on his feet

Stick to cricket, you thick paki
>>
>>75608595
debatable but its not like wlad was pressing hard to finish him after hed knocked him down

to argue that it was stopped early is stupid as shit though (not saying you are but seen a few people say it)... get knocked down twice then up against the ropes with a guy whaling on you and not throwing a single punch since the first knockdown, and not even being able to make an attempt to hold is clearly an indicator the fight is done
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.