[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the premier league games today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1440023984425.jpg (186KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1440023984425.jpg
186KB, 1200x800px
>the premier league games today
>>
> not watching hull vs southampton
>>
RING RING
>>
>Not watching Sunderland v Bournemouth
>>
File: 1459981880814.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1459981880814.png
13KB, 657x527px
0 (ZERO) trophies for >POOP
>>
>>75579792
I am almost temped because of the withdrawal but last time I watched Hull play it was such a shitfest.
>>
sunderland - bournemouth
>lol eplel amirite bois

man city - man u
>lol eplel amirite lads

If you don't find it entertaining, don't watch it. It's not a borefest just because it ends in a 0-0 draw
>>
>>75581147
>sunderland - bournemouth
Is boring due the low stakes and quality. Nobody with any clue about football bitches about 0-0 draws.
>>
How do we fix the PL, lads?
>>
>>75581179
My point still stands: you don't have to watch it if you find it uninteresting. I would never watch gijon-alaves or freiburg-ingolstadt, but I don't go around complaining it's boring, even though the quality is arguably the same
>>
sunderland are finally going down today, who wouldn't want to watch that?
>moyes
>>
>>75581281
ass status: blasted
>>
>>75581281
That's what you get for having the most popular league. Complains due high expectations instead of simply ignoring it. Same with any other type of entertainment.
>>
>>75581281
>""""""""the"""""""" """"""""""English"""""""""" """""""""""""""""""Premier""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""League""""""""""""""""
>>
>>75581566
>serie ZZZZ

Not even you massive nosed wops watch that shiz
>>
you have no idea how far away the eplel is from actual football

you get reminded once in 2 years but you seem to ignore the hints and keep importing that pace niggers from france
>>
>>75581752
What does 'actual football' in the Bundesliga get you? One CL in 16 years? Doing worse than Italy, Spain and England this season?
>>
>buyernwinslol
>juventuswinslol
>psgwinslol
>barcawinslol

Meanwhile in england we witnessed the greatest sporting achievment in the history of football and you guys are just salty as fuck about it
>>
>>75581752
Hans, I like to laugh at England as well, but the bundesliga has less parity and doesn't exactly rip through the CL every season
>>
not watching a single shit game today from this """"""""""""premier"""""""""""" league
>>
>>75581841
we were talking about serie a, I thought?

doesn't matter, both leagues shit on englel
>>
>The state of the """""""""""""""""""premier""""""""""""""""""" league
>>
>>75582163
Just not in European performances, or revenue, viewership, or entertainment.
>>
>>75581851
Depor and Kaiserslautern did pretty much the same. Also Atletico isn't far off, given how financially they are further away from UEFAlona/Real than Lestah to other EPL teams.
>>
>>75581851
>barcawinslol
>psgwinslol
That's why no english teams come close to win the CL
>>
>>75581851
>>75582325
this

also it used to happen more often in the "old" days, not super common as there were always usual suspects, but teams coming up from the 2nd division and fighting for league titles a year or two later is an ancient meme. could probably find examples roughly once every decade. just less common now that there are super teams in every league that suck up all of the best players.
>>
>>75582339
because psg came so close roflmao
>>
File: CourageousRapidBeagle.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
CourageousRapidBeagle.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>75580981
>>
>>75582325
You are right, but we are comparing something that happened in 2016 with something that happened over a decade ago. Football has changed in a way that winning the league becomes harder if you are not part of the elite, yet leicester showed us it is not impossible. I am not saying this will never happen again, but it will become rarer. In my eyes, this will be more easily achievable in the premier league in the years to come
>>
So many """""""""""""""""Premier""""""""""""""""" games going on that's hard to choose the ones I'm not going to watch
>>
>>75583416
lel
>>
draws right across the board
>>
>>75583488
Bournememe and Hull away wins for me
>>
>sunderland

get fucked
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.