[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /spee/ say that La Liga has bad defending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: messi-rtr-759.jpg (45KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
messi-rtr-759.jpg
45KB, 759x422px
Why does /spee/ say that La Liga has bad defending?
>>
>>75577243
>spee

More like EPL plastic customers. I need to go to sleep my man, cya.
>>
It's just insecure englishmen.
>>
>>75577504
I see Italians and even Spanish say it too
>>
>>75578039
t. PL customer
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
it's a joke compared to PL defending, see pic for proof
>>
>>75578139
I watch mainly La Liga senpai
>>
>>75578140
>Wenger literally and unironically signed a 2 year extension after this new low for """""""""""english""""""""""""" football.
>>
>>75577243
Because a lot of little spanish teams wants to play an offensive minded style of football and get very often punished by the bigger teams (Rayo Vallecano was the best example) while the little EPL park the bus and throw the ball to big powerfull and pacy strikers.
Serie A little teams like to play defense but at least they construct very well the transition.
>>
The fact messi and CR(not tis year) score a ton of goals every year its importantto tis perception, if you look stats its not that clear.

EPLEL 2.80 goals per match
Bundes 2.81
Serie A 2.87
Ligue 1 2.60
Laliga 2.90

Its very close, the big diference its the perception through the style of play.
>>
>>75578449
Also, if you exclude Messi, the top goal scorer of La Liga has less than the top scorer of every other major league. The "super defensive" Serie A has 4 people with equal or more goals than Suarez
>>
>>75578449
I think there is also another factor.
Very often, the EPL is recorded with cameras placed very low on the stadium, people watching the match on tv can see just a little part of the pitch, the action is closer and the game looks much more "intensive".
On the other hands, La Liga is recorded with very high camera, the tv spectator can see a very big part of the pitch, so it seems like the action is less intensive.
>>
>>75578467
Messi is a statistical anomaly, he's a dog as the argentinian poet said.
>>75578557
Never thought about that, but its possible the camera angle change our perception.

The eplel has a problem, its not normal they choose the best player of each league every year and still sucks that way, has to be more problems that only >lolpacebabies
>>
>>75577243
Just a meme because you see scores like 7-1 far more often in La Liga than you do in EPL. There is some poor defending though, EPL is probably better for it
>>
File: spanish defending.webm (2MB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
spanish defending.webm
2MB, 711x400px
>>
File: best league in the world.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
best league in the world.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>>
>>75578703
>>75578692
Top of the table versus a bottom of the table team
>>
>>75578692
this is literally what the manchowder derby looked like
>>
>>75578692
Pretty similar to most eplel defenses without the skilled attacking players to take advantage.
>>
>>75578139
t.Mochu lochu
>>
>>75578703
they were pushing for an equalizer in the dying second and got countered, how's that bad defending
>>
I wish I saved all those horrendous EPL defense webms but honestly the lelpl is not good enough to be saved on my hard drive
>>
>>75579574
>equalizer when it's 2-0
>pushing for an equalizer when 2nd half isn;t even done yet

lmao
>>
>>75579598
t.Ziani ben zian
>>
>>75578467
Serie A being superdefensive is a very outdated meme
people tend to confuse decent tactical coaching (e.g. actually managing to keep your defense in two lines) with being defensive
>>
File: (You).png (91KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
91KB, 500x446px
>>75579598
>what is a replay
>clock clearly showing they're in added time of the 2nd half
>>
>>75579598
>being this dumb
>what are replays
>>
>>75579692
wtf hiro that's not my pic
>>
>>75579708
>>75579692
kys idiots LMAO
>>
Because it does. La Liga defenders are weak manlets who are afraid to put in proper tackles because the refs over there are bitch niggas who give yellow cards for just breathing on a forward. Also the fact that goal difference means nothing in that league so it doesn't matter if a team loses 2-1 or 7-1. In the PL just 1 goal difference can see a team relegated (see Sheff United in 06/07) so teams shut up shop a lot more.
>>
>>75579736
>weak manlets
stopped reading there
>>
>>75579718
you're not me
>>
>>75579750
>what are replays

kys dumbass, that's what I get for defending our flag.
>>
>>75579736
English teams have awful defences.do you even watch your league?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAX3E3qZ8Uk
>>
>>75578771
Yeah, that match had such shitty defending, that's why there were so many goals
>>
>>75579736
t. his team lost 5-0 in aggregate to a Spanish team in European competitions
>>
>>75579809
Premier league teams are not solid defensively.When they play in Europe they are amongst the teams that concede more goals in Europe.If you watch any PL match most goals come from poorly defended crossings made by pacy nigs
>>
>>75577243
It comes from the time when the epl had legit world class defenses across the top 4. The standard is today is miles away from that era.
>>
>thread about la liga
>foreign bandwagoners immediately obsess over the PL
>>
>>75579742
It's the truth.

Average height for a central defender is like 1.80m in the La Liga.
>>
it does, but pl is just as bad if not worse. atleast la liga has some world class defenders.
>>
Defending is banned in La Liga if you play against the top three teams.

I am sure the defending in other matches is perfectly fine, but no one watches those.
>>
>>75578692
>Literally running in a straight line
LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>Cristiano Ronaldo
>1 hattrick while in the EPL
>32 hattricks while in La Liga

says it all really
>>
so which european league have the best defending overall ? italy ?
>>
>>75578467
>"super defensive" Serie A
Is this 93? Look at those goals per match ffs
>>
>>75578692
You can find clips like that from every league, it prooves nothing
>>
File: 5156151151.jpg (6KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
5156151151.jpg
6KB, 301x167px
>>75578294
>a lot of
>give one example

holy shit
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.