[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebellion against Mr. Tsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Could this be real?

http://footballstopten.com/six-players-want-cristiano-ronaldo-real-madrid/

Poor Topher, first the rape accusations, now this?
>>
Don Balon is anti-Madrid fake news
>>
JUST
>>
>>75565301
So they're the good guys?
>>
>>75565285
Did he said something about (((them))) ?

It seems like your classic smear campaign against someone (((they))) don't like.
>>
>>75565914
Can you blame them?
I can't find the video of tapnaldo having kroos, modric and I think bale wide open and shooting instead. They were annoyed
Wonder if it's disappeared from YouTube like the one where he whines because bale wants to take a free kick a couple of years ago
>tf
>donaldo semen slurper
checks out
>>
>>75566065
imagine calling someone else a semen slurper when you're this obsessed with them.
really gets the ole noggin joggin
>>
>>75565914
he's supported palestinia, several times.
>>
>>75565914
>he doesn't remember (((Bayern)))
>>
>>75566079
>thread is posted
>don't post in it or you're upset
Go back to mexico, spic
>>
>tfw like Ronaldo becoming shit but don't want him to become too shit in case he decides to retire
>>
>>75565914

He bitched out at his defenders for letting Messi score
>>
>>75566144
so angry
keep it up nerd
>>
>>75566150

this tbqh
>>
>>75566164
Build the wall, subhuman spic.
>>
>>75566164
Thanks for proving my point, jose
>>
>>75566150
I want him to get benched sometimes. Imagine the whining. Then he slowly loses his tap in skills and the customers start to bully him. Then the new manager says he doesn't plan to use him but florentino won't let him go so he stays benched until he rage quits to the MLS
>>
fake news
>>
>Bale ever having the audacity to talk shit about Ronaldo. HAHAHAHAHA

Also I am sure the 20 year old Asensio is gonna go against a club legend.
>>
as if some bench warmers, 20 year olds or the two giant betas modric and kroos would somehow stand up to tsunaldo. bale is the only one that's believable.
>>
>>75573791
Benzema, Bale, Morata

basically anyone that's not pepe/ramos/ marcelo doesn't really like ronaldo.

Modric is the unsung hero of Madrid anyway. the stats won't tell you that, watching the matches does
>>
>>75574992
>Modric is the unsung hero of Madrid anyway.
apart from on here that's marcelo though. he's their legit best player
>>
>>75576086

This marcelo is the play maker and team leader on the pitch.
>>
>>75565285
Who wants him out? Is it Piqué, Messi and Nerman?
>>
How much will Ronaldo whine when his skills start dropping exponentially a couple of years from now?
>>
>tfw you win a CL because Real Madrid doesn't bench Ronaldo EVER and Morata never plays

I can live with that.

We should also expose Bale as a poser has-hair on the media before the game.
>>
>>75566316
But he gets benched at times, even out of the squad. What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
I understand all the others but Bale? his last few games have been completely horrible, even worst than Benzema (which truth be told, has been the best of the 3 while being the most dissed by the fans)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.