[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netherlands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: netherlands lannister.jpg (23KB, 599x309px) Image search: [Google]
netherlands lannister.jpg
23KB, 599x309px
No wonder The Dutch NT is such a mess. Look at the mess the Dutch FA is in.
http://nos.nl/artikel/2170539-knvb-baalt-dat-alles-op-straat-ligt.html

> Basically no one is truely incharge. Everything is done by concensus. Therefore though decisions can not be made.
>>
>pls watch our country
>>
>>75558806
Trust me! If you'd follow the developments of the Dutch FA for the passed 7 years after the WC in South Africa. You'd be scratching your head how Dutch football still exists today.
>>
>>75558781
Just make your king the boss. You have a monarchy, might as well make use of it.
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
What a shitshow.
I don't even care about the national team anymore, the people in the FA ruined it.

>Dick Advocaat
The jew that abandoned us for shekels returns, even though he's 70 and won't be able to stay on for too long.

>>75558871
He'd be better than what we have now, the people in charge are literal who's and never want to appear in front of a camera because they make a fool out of themselves, case in point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WjIYxB6uEU

>We've talking about the issues at length and how to fix it bla bla bla
>so what is the conclusion as to how to fix it?
>we have to do everything to win every match from now on
>>
I don't really care about the details on the state of the Dutch FA, but I just wanna say that once I saw Zeegelaar being called for your NT I realized how bad and severe your situation is.

I still watch Holland for Based Dost, even though he hasn't been doing much for your NT.
>>
>>75558910
Why can't we drag the asshole running the FA infront of an inquiry and fire the lot of them?
>>
>>75558910
>We've talking about the issues at length and how to fix it bla bla bla
>so what is the conclusion as to how to fix it?

That is the problem! No one is in charge and has the power to hire and fire people and change policy.

Every aspect of Dutch life has gone mental retard with this "Polder model" consunus politics.
>>
>>75558911
Dost works well in the Portugees league because he has great players feeding him ball.

The current crop of Dutch people aren't that good.
>>
>>75558958
I really don't know who even is in charge, last I heard we only have two people in the raad van commissarissen when there's usually 5 or 6.
I guess Hans van Breukelen is the big player but he's an incompetent loser who just won't leave
Van Praag is too busy with the UEFA and the other guy in charge is someone i've never heard about, some french sounding name.

>>75558983
Yeah, we need a purge

>>75558996
Robben cuts, Depay cuts and Promes is shit in ther national team, poor Dost
>>
>>75558996
You still have LCIM and Sneijder but they're probably depressed everytime they play for the NT now.
>>
>>75558818
>You'd be scratching your head how Dutch football still exists today.
Nah, I just don't care with Neverlands. Belgium is where it's at.
>>
>>75559032
Here's the kicked:
The board asked Robben and Sneijder on who they want to have as a manager, they said pretty clearly they don't want Advocaat.
Guess who's all but confirmed to be the new manager
>>
>>75559025
Watch the video, some dutch called Jean-Paul Dickoso is in charge
>>
>>75559074
literally who?
How does someone like that get to the top?
>>
Dutch fell for the young talented arab and nigger meme

wont qualify for at least the next 3 tournaments
there will be a "lost generation"
the new manager should realize that
>>
>>75559084
His name implies he sucked dick
>>
>Frank De Boer doesn't think "it's the right time in his career" to coach the NT
>Van Gaal only wants to become the CEO of the FA
>Schmidt not interested
>Ten Cate "doesn't feel supported"

Only Dick "Moneygrabbing Mercenary" Advocaat is left. Get your shit together, Dutchbro's.
>>
>>75558781
You're autistic as fuck but your dedication makes me smile
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.