[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>espn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>espn
>>
>niggers make up a large part of every draft class
>niggers make up a large part of the NFL as a whole

Seriously, what did they mean by this?
>>
>>75537636
why couldn't they fire mina kimes?
>>
>unconscious
These """journalists""" can't even speak English. Are there even credentials to get one of these jobs? What a fucking joke.
>>
Ok now I'm a believer that the Jews are behind this. It's getting out of control
>>
>>75537636
I haven't read this piece and I don't plan on it, but why do you jump to the conclusion that the argument of the piece is that teams have negative biases against Blacks?

Your own post suggests that they'd have a positive bias against Blacks
>>
>>75537690
You have to be black or a woman
>>
>>75537569
The data probably show that teams are more likely to pick whites highly in the draft relative to their future NFL performance compared to blacks. This is because QBs are more often white and QBs are difficult to judge and frequently bust out (this won't be mentioned in the article.)

That's just my guess. No fucking chance I ever click on undefeated.
>>
>>75537942
Didn't you know? Every bias against non-whites is one you shouldn't have as a white male, regardless of it being positive or negative.
>>
>>75537569
what does it mean, that theyre fucking knocked out when they make decisions?

how does that make any fucking sense.

Why do I feel like 99% of the shitposters here have better writing ability than 95% of journalists?
>>
>>75537569
>unconscious attitudes
>>
replace attitude with bias and you have a sentence
>>
The NFL is pretty much a perfect meritocracy at the point people are drafted and at the point they hit free agency.

I don't think there's a single NFL team with under 50% blacks and they're ~14% of the population so racist owners and GMs isn't an argument.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.