[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a oldfag tell me which of the 5 teams (played Utah twice)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Jordan-Mike-AFP-Getty-Images-1.jpg (705KB, 779x966px) Image search: [Google]
Jordan-Mike-AFP-Getty-Images-1.jpg
705KB, 779x966px
Can a oldfag tell me which of the 5 teams (played Utah twice) was closest to beating him in the Finals?
>>
sonics
>>
>>
>>75526042
Pistons
>>
First Jazz Finals

Series Tied 2-2 entering the Flu Game, Bulls win by 2 points.
>>
>>75526042
Blazers
>>
>>75526153
>Malone and Stockton will die without a ring

Jazz should've won once
>>
>>75526220
Stockton deserves it. Malone can fuck off for joining Shaq and Kobe.
>>
Pistons
>>
>>75526042
Knicks got refballed every series against the Bulls during their first 3 peat, when they finally refballed it for the Knicks in 1994 (NBA protecting Jordans image by not letting Pippen drag Bulls to the Finals) it was too late.
>>
>>75526382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRFKhpMKX0E
>>
>>75526242
Hey fellow kings fan how's life?
>>
>>75526382
>butthurt Knicks fans

You guys are the best lmao your basketball team is shit just accept it
>>
Blazers.
>>
>>75526382
>unironically thinking a team with john starks was going to win anything
>>
It was the suns. Almost went game 7, Barkley, kj and crew were great. Crushed the lakers, blazers weren't good enough, were up 3-0 on sonics, Utah never had a shot.
>>
Utah's final action of Game 6 in 1998 still triggers me to this day. Jerry Sloan, this supposedly brilliant basketball coach, doesn't yell at his players to pass the ball to Malone who actually learned how to play against The Worm by that point, instead Stockton takes a rushed shot and misses everyone's careers. What the fuck were they thinking?

>>75526242
>Stockton deserves it

Deserve's got nothing to do with it.
>>
File: IMG_0139.jpg (19KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0139.jpg
19KB, 300x206px
>>75527921
holy shit I love to bully euros about dumbass posts but this is 100% legit good work dzeko
>>
File: 91099439.gif (3MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
91099439.gif
3MB, 400x226px
>>75527952
>>
>>75528002

i wonder how many skeletons this guy has in his closet
>>
>>75526242
Malone can fuck off for being a total piece of shit human as well
>>
>>75527921
NBA is rigged as shit
>>
>>75527921
Not even his coach and teammates trusted Malone to take the final shot, that's all.
>>
91 - Blowout. Worst of the 6. They only lost game 1 because it was their first ever finals, played nervously and even then, Jordan's game winner almost fell.
92 - Interesting case. It was 4-2, but never really felt like they were in trouble. The 2 games they lost, it felt like they just threw due to stupid crap. One game Jordan got a technical and then they just imploded and he pissed off the refs so refball turned against them. They could only lose to themselves.
93 - Easily the best of their original 3peat and arguably the closest. Very close to going 7. Probably Jordan's best finals performance too.
96 - Hard to say. They were up 3-0, then suddenly dropped 2. Some people like to say it was because Payton was put on Jordan and other things. Some say that Jordan, after his father's death, wanted to clinch it at home in Chicago (was a 2-3-2 format back then) and closer to father's day. Conspiracy theory or not, watching their play in games 4 and 5 was strange.
97 - Best of the second three peat. Could have gone 7 if not for Jordan's flu (or hangover) game. Was pretty close.
98 - Was sorta close, but probably not as much as 97 because of game 3 being the worst blowout in NBA finals history. I was disgusted watching that game.

Between 93 and 97. I would say the Suns in 93. The Suns were really good that year. I still wish Houston had gotten to the finals and faced them. I honestly think they would have beat them since they never faced a dominant big man in the finals. And remember the Pistons knocked them out before the finals 3 straight years.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.