[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This gonna be giod

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

Who you got to win /sp/ im going with kirk 2nd round ko.
>>
>>75525551
she took the b8
>>
Anybody hate how nobodies with like 2k followers get checkmarks too? Only the top of the top should even get those, since people may actually impersonate them
>>
>>75525593
who cares
>>
>>75525593
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexreimer/2016/06/23/meet-kirk-minihane-perhaps-the-most-acerbic-man-in-sports-talk-radio/#13fc50f810cf
>>
>>75525656

>can't visit site if I have adblock
>>
I don't know who Kirk Minihane is but I'm glad he's going after this mouthy sheboon cunt
>>
>>75525551
Why is she so annoying and uncouth?
>>
>>75525551
Post the full context.
>>
>>75525551
post the next one when she gives into her black rage and says she can't wait to see him in person
>>
File: file.png (87KB, 738x453px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
87KB, 738x453px
>>75526340
>>
>>75526281
>adblock
OY VEY, IDS LIKE ANUDDA SHOA!
>>
>>75526380
>I really hope we cross paths one day.
SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G
>>
>>75526380
How fucking pathetic is this shit?

She fucking @ed some local Boston radio guy on an insignificant station that only old fucks listen to.
>>
>the poster girl of ESPN's new centerpiece television program is engaging in twitter wars with a boston radio shock jock
>>
File: file.png (37KB, 745x200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
37KB, 745x200px
>>75526564
half her twitter feed is her responding to nobodies that hate her
>>
it's a real who's who of who cares
>>
>>75525551
>PLEASE CALL MY SHOW
>>
No more Dilfer Dimes but I still have to change the channel at 4 (mountain time) every day.

Shame on you ESPN
>>
>>75526329
Boston Sports radio guy
Very conservative
Morning show
>>
File: Capture.png (17KB, 742x137px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
17KB, 742x137px
>>75526564
he didn't even send it to her she was out looking for shit like this I guess
>>
>>75526765
You must be new to twitter.

Whenever someone with a checkmark or is "well known" says something controversial, particularly about someone else, so random shitters that follow either one of them will @ them about it or something.

It's always the lesser people that need to inject themselves into everything and start shit.

These people's "opinions" are taken serious in the media, which is probably the most disturbing part.
>>
>>75526564
you should realize this will only be spun as white people oppressing her and the agenda being furthered
>>
based Kirk
>>
>>75525551
>u thirsty

this is the best she can do?

he called her show dogshit
>>
>>75526751
Kirk voted for Hillary.

He's a libertarian.
>>
>>75528860
Holy fuck, what a faggot...if true
>>
>>75529048
It's true.

You should be listening right now. They are great.
>>
>>75526469
He's not even a name on the number two show on the number two Boston Sports network.
>>
>>75529048
>muh Drumpf
>>
Why is Wilbon the only good black guy on ESPN, he's the only one that isn't a race baiting fag. Michael smith can be decent at times too, but he has this sort of try hard personality.
>dude I have to quote black movies and rap lyrics just to prove that I'm actually a real black guy lmao
>>
>>75529144
Triggered
>>
>>75529157
>he's a lib!

Yeah I am triggered.
>>
>>75529170
Do you even know what a libertarian is?
Jesus, you have to be 18+ to use this site kiddo
>>
The sad thing is the reason why all those people got fired is because of her
>>
>>75529135
Patently false.

Check the ratings, you fool.
>>
>Fire Dr. Jerry Punch
>Fire Jayson Stark
>Fire Jay Crawford
>Keep Jemele Hill and Micheal Smith

I haven't watched ESPN in a while, but getting rid of one of their best anchors and two of their best writers/ correspondants while keeping two people who are race baiting wastes of space is retarded.
>>
>>75529203
glad right wingers are triggered desu

get a job lmao
>>
>>75526380
Why does she think this looks good for her?
>>
File: happy answer.jpg (30KB, 425x365px) Image search: [Google]
happy answer.jpg
30KB, 425x365px
>>75528860
>libertarian
>voted for hillary
>>
>>75529263
> keeping two people who are race baiting wastes of space is retarded
Well yeah, it's still E!SPN
>>
Lets be real here, the majority of sports fans were hoping that cunt got fired yesterday, even tho we knew it never would happen. She's fucking trash.
>>
>>75529960
>sports fans
>ESPN viewers

Pick one.
>>
>>75529764
TCM
>>
>>75525656
who gives a fuck about some dumb ass from WEEI, literally the most autistic radio network on the planet

they all talking big shit since brady got handed another owl from another choke job of a team, they don't say a god damn thing otherwise
>>
>>75530017
Jemele.
>>
>>75525551

I always get kind of happy when two awful public figures go at each other on twitter because there is a chance they might BOTH lose their jobs.

WEEI is the worst of the two major sports talk networks here in Southern New England. Minihane is a joke and has turned off so many people that he's going to drive the whole station out of business eventually.

You are lucky if you hear a second of actual sports coverage on WEEI's morning show. It's just Minihane making huge leaps in logic to show how oppressed he and his fellow white men are (the true victims) and then this awful new shrill liberal co-host chiming in with terrible counter points and trying to corner people.

If you've never heard it, it's even worse than it sounds.
>>
>>75529153
Don't forget he wears Jordans on the set! Street cred yo!
>>
>>75525593
It's seems every cunt these days needs to verified on twitter
>>
>>75525593
They give those out to liberals like candy so other liberals know if the user problematic or not
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.