[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your honest thoughts on this sports talk show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: The Herd.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Herd.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
What are your honest thoughts on this sports talk show?
>>
its okay to listen to while working
>>
at least they weren't laid off
>>
>>75515049
i think the only reason why shes on the show is because she fucked that dude.

its always oddly sexual between them
>>
Nobody really watches them. They're usually on in the gym, diner or at your workplace as background noise.
>>
does he ever talk about hockey

all clips I see are about NBA and NFL
>>
>>75515113

She's definitely fucked him.

She's way too hot to be on his show without him showing sexual interest in her.
>>
>>75515049
i wish i could get paid to shitpost about sports
>>
>>75515140
she is already with this man
>>
I doubt she fucked him. She might make fun of his tiny weeny while he faps tho
>>
>>75515186

Good looking women tend to have more than 1 sexual partners, friendo.

Also lots of girls want to fuck their boss. It's the power fantasy.
>>
He's blown out the fuck out of the Golden State Millennials so many times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocibc8NZHoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM

He's one of the most objective analysts out there
>>
File: i love animals, rap and sports.jpg (173KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i love animals, rap and sports.jpg
173KB, 1080x1080px
>>75515219
go sell some more lumber and underwear colin
>>
>>75515049

i really want to see kristine leahy get worked by a big black bull
>>
>>75515227
Colin has 6 kids and 2 not all biologically his, he has to shill all those things during his show to make alimony payments

>>75515262
She is dating a black fitness instructor
>>
>>75515262
>>75515227
>>75515186

Cucks are out in full force today it seems. Must have come to defend your Bulls in the ESPN lay-off threads. Please return to your hovels and don't reply to my posts.
>>
>>75515049
Guy who acts smart and informed but just appeals to the general pop
>>
Am I the only one who thinks Cowherd has a shit ton of plastic surgery? He looks like a spoon now
>>
>>75515113
>>75515140
You're autistic if you think this
>>
Watched it sometimes on youtube I guess I get him being a controversial shiteater and don't really mind it. They both have excellent lipgloss as well
>>
>>75515491
Yeah he doesn't look natural and he's a very superficial person. He was drooling over Renaldo or whatever the fuck that TSU guy is named. Even Kristine said he looked like a fag.
>>
I unironically like this show. It's not the typical pre written narratives you see on ESPN and Kristine is just about the only female co-host that I like
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODJgBFxmuBo

not this specific uploader, but it's always on youtube and you can skip all the product shilling
>>
>>75515221
wtf just yesterday he was saying it's a good thing to go play with other good players, that KD did the right thing and westbrook/being loyal is stupid
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.