/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bruins Game 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7395.jpg (164KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7395.jpg
164KB, 1200x849px
Anyone salty about the Bruins losing Game 6?
>>
Clearly, you.
>>
nah

im fine with boston having one sport they still suck at
>>
I'm a Sens fan so I'm happy they lost, fuck Boston XD
>>
Why be salty? It was a good performance from a slightly above average team. Done in by some dumb mistakes (the Chara delay of game) and some insane individual performances from Ottawa (keeping that onsides in the game 2 OT goal).

I don't think keeping Bruce Cassidy was a smart idea though.
>>
File: 1492038457218.jpg (298KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492038457218.jpg
298KB, 1280x960px
>>75509899
No, they overachieved and shouldn't have been in the playoffs to begin with. Time to rebuild
>>
>>75509922
the patriots aren't boston's team so they can't solely take credit for that accomplishment. It's as much Hartford's team as it is Bostons.
Hartford could technically lay claim to all those records.
>>
>>75510037
>Hartford could technically lay claim to all those records.
Hartford would be full of shit then because it's Foxborough's team
>>
>>75510085
>New England Patriots
>New England
>>
>>75510110
>Play in and headquartered in Gillette Stadium Foxborough, Massachusetts
>Foxborough, Massachusetts
>>
>>75510216
>Foxborough
>Boston
>>
>>75510245
Foxborough isn't Boston. It's a town between Boston and Providence. By your logic Providence, Rhode Island has more of a right to claim the success since it's closer to Gillette Stadium than Boston
>>
>>75509958

Well the calls were objectively abysmal against the Bruins. A Bruins player got tackled on the offensive blue line on a rush and there was no call. Pastrnak was being interfered with and used a free hand to try to get around the interference and then was called for a penalty in overtime in an elimination game. That and they got seriously fucked over twice in the game 5 win.
>>
>>75510334
I know, I was insinuating they are different cities and entities.
Typical Boston behaviour to take credit of success for themselves though
>But they used to be called the Boston Patriots
Yeah? LA used to be the Brooklyn Dodgers
>>
File: 1493120261747.jpg (112KB, 694x744px) Image search: [Google]
1493120261747.jpg
112KB, 694x744px
>>75510385
People just lump the entirety of New England with Boston because it's the biggest city. People in New England who live outside of Boston roll their eyes when they hear it. It's the NEW ENGLAND patriots. You wouldn't give Sullivan a stadium so he had to settle with a shitty million dollar high school looking stadium in the middle of nowhere but yeah keep mentioning how the Patriots used to play in Fenway 50 years ago.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.