/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Julia Roberts told Sergio Ramos: "You played amazing!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: sergio_ramos_3.jpg (26KB, 810x451px) Image search: [Google]
sergio_ramos_3.jpg
26KB, 810x451px
>Julia Roberts told Sergio Ramos: "You played amazing!"
>>
JUST
>>
d-did they?
>>
>>75509688
You just know.
>>
I thought that was Madonna
>>
>>75509688
Is she /ourgirl/?
>>
Julia Roberts is the ugliest "pretty" actress of all time. I'd rather fuck Sarah Jessica Parker or Amy Schumer than that ugly bitch. She wasn't even cute 25 years ago when she was young, now she's old and wrinkly and still ugly as sin.
>>
File: 56151816.jpg (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
56151816.jpg
10KB, 300x250px
Holy shit she really said that. Unironically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp-lqgRxsEU

1:13
>>
what is julia roberts doing there

will these pictures stop being made trheads of
>>
>>75509832
*eats your path*
>>
>>75509851
THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
File: IMG_1981.png (262KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1981.png
262KB, 600x600px
>ignorant celebrities get to go to World Cup finals and Clasicos
>I don't
>>
>>75510004
Will you make the team millions in marketing if they give you a free ticket and let you meet the players?
>>
>>75509688
>"Pretty Woman"
>Its not pretty

Bravo, Hollywood!!!
>>
>julia roberts is still alive

wew

what movies was she in lately, I honestly have no idea
the last movie I remember her being in was Ocean's 13 (which sucked)
>>
she wet her panties
>>
pick one, /sp/
>>
>>75509688
BREAKING: actress acts, news at 10.
>>
>>75510370
latest project was literally a voiceover for a smurfs movie

last decent thing was charlie wilson's war imo
>>
>>75510458
What the fuck were ((they)) thinking?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.