[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of a sport you like Name the worst thing about it. I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1492850998421.jpg (45KB, 270x266px)
1492850998421.jpg
45KB, 270x266px
Think of a sport you like

Name the worst thing about it. I'll start

>divegrass
>the refs have way too much power and make too many mistakes that can ruin matches
>>
>football
>too many ads
>patriots have made the nfl boring with no parity
>>
Rugby

>We have to keep trialing rules because the Northern Hemisphere can't cope
>>
>soccerball
>players dive for penalties and free kicks, and fake injuries to stall time
>>
>football

international breaks
>>
>baseball
>rain delays
>every pitcher needs TJS
>>
>hockey
>you get half a win for losing if you keep it close for 60 minutes
>the nonsensical playoff format
>>
>basketball
>the refs have way too much power and make too many mistakes that can ruin matches
>>
>baseball
>all star game decides world series home field advantage
>>
File: Jagsfan.jpg (41KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
Jagsfan.jpg
41KB, 615x346px
>handegg
>Literally 3/4 of game is commercials
>My team can't make the playoffs
>Whenever my team is winning (rare) they make a little league tier error and blow the game
>Cowboy fans
>Patriots literally never losing
>Since I'm in college, always needing crappy streams to watch my team play
>The teams I hate becoming successful
>Having a meme be the only reason why anyone remembers your team
>Which originated to how bad they are
>>
Cricket

/cric/
>>
>Soccer

>The results of other games affect if you win
>>
>F1
>X wins lol
>>
>basketball
>the best strategy is often to run into someone and fail your arms to draw a foul and then foul their worst free throw shooter
>also players get paid millions of dollars and can't be bothered to practice shooting free throws
>>
>>75501841
Do you mean a knock-out with away goals? I dislike them, especially the ones during extra time.

But making something like a BO3 or a BO5 is not really feasible because you're cramming too much games for teams, and you don't want to see your favourite diver die on the pitch. Also draws makes it a bit more complicated, as you can draw pretty easily.
>>
>Women's Volleyball
>Too much clothing
>>
>boxing
>the judges
>rehydrating after weigh-in
>>
>handegg
>commercial overload. i'd rather pay $$ for no commercials than sit through this shit
>the game chews up players and spits them out with no life skills and brain damage, average career 3 years
>many team owners james-bond tier supervillain evil
>non-texan cowboys fans are bad people
>my cousin changed planes in milwaukee once so of course i'm a packers fan
>those poor suffering cleveland browns, please god cut them a break
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.