[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK College Sports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sp.png (682KB, 1029x742px) Image search: [Google]
sp.png
682KB, 1029x742px
Trans and intersex students should be able to train and compete in whichever sports team best fits their gender identity, and adds that those students should not be asked to disclose their legal sex in order to participate in university sport.

Delegates will also attempt to ban clapping and whooping at all future NUS events, on the basis that these are not accessible to disabled students.

Also up for debate will be a motion on combatting anti-Semitism, which calls on the NUS to “reaffirm its commitment to tackling anti-Semitism in all of its forms.”
>>
>>75492522
https://www.rt.com/uk/386070-transgender-intersex-sport-nus/
>>
>>75492522
>and adds that those students should not be asked to disclose their legal sex in order to participate in university sport.
So basically the women's teams are just going to end up being second string men's teams?
>>
Uni sports here are a glorified kick about with your friends so it makes very littel difference
>>
rip in pieaces womyns sports teams
>>
File: 1492289709758.jpg (8KB, 157x144px) Image search: [Google]
1492289709758.jpg
8KB, 157x144px
>>75492545
Yes, lot of men would remove their balls just to play in a female amateur team
>>
>>75492522
>UK College Sports
>UK College
>College
You do realise this is literally not a thing? The only uni sport people care about is the boat race and that's just for posh cunts
>>
>>75492660
this

literally professional tiddlywinks is bigger than uni sports
>>
Who here actually played uni sports?

Turned out twice for the rugby 3rds here
>>
>>75492522
Society bows down to the mentally ill.
>>
>>75492593
>students should not be asked to disclose their legal sex
They wouldn't have to. They'd just have to say 'lol I'm a woman', and apparently that's enough.
>>
File: 1.png (20KB, 172x175px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
20KB, 172x175px
>uk college sports in the subject
>american flag
>>
>>75492734
Are you still suggesting it's worth it? Not even to play in the most professional sport for women would be worth it
>>
>>75492749
He just wants an excuse to come out as a girl, let him be.
>>
>>75492749
Do they have scholarships for women's sports in the UK? Tons of dudes would pretend to be a girl for free college.
>>
I thought this was talking about University of Kentucky at first lmao
>>
>>75492747
>>75492941
LIKE POTTERY
>>
>Other motions to be debated include abolishing the monarchy, stopping social media scams, protesting against US President Donald Trump to stop climate change and getting an NUS discount for Chinese food.
>getting an NUS discount for Chinese food.
The hell?
>>
>>75492522
Literally who gives a shit about college sports other than Americans?
>>
>>75493669
Apparently, brits. Thus, the thread.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.