[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please no. Not again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: file.jpg (58KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
58KB, 576x324px
Please no. Not again.
>>
>>75489829

>I don't want to see the 2 best teams in the finals

I will never understand
>>
>>75489850
Spurs can't be in the finals with the Warriors m8
>>
File: 1461298907228.jpg (34KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
1461298907228.jpg
34KB, 480x259px
>>75489829
>he doesn't want to Lebron shit post when he makes Curry look like a bitch again.
>>
>>75489933
Lebron is 1-1 with Curry. Why people pretend like he's 2-0?
>>
>>75489939

Because he won 2 games with the local ymca. If Irving doesn't have that freakish injury he's likely 2.0. Of course it doesn't matter this year because the warriors have the most stacked team in modern nba history
>>
Why doesn't the NBA keep the 6 division split into the playoffs? This way we don't have to deal with Lelbrons walk to the finals every year
>>
>>75489897
this nigga knows whats up

if the cavs were in the west they wouldn't even make the conference finals

lebron is a least coast babby
>>
>>75490051

>One (1) sweep in the West

>One (1) sweep in the East

OK m8
>>
>>75489897
>spurms a best team
>not even sweeping the first round
>>
What you want to watch the Jazz and Bucks play or something?
>>
>>75490051
the east is weak because all the good players are in the west and who in their right mind would want to play in the east just to get swept by LeBron and friends
>>
>>75490051
Retard alert

>The best player on the planet by far wouldn't make wcf.

Lolol
>>
>>75489850

so you have a favorite TV show right? And in that TV show you might have a favorite episode too right?

when you sit down to watch that particular series, do you just want to watch that one episode over and over? Or do you want variety, maybe watch a not-as good episode to mix things up, right?

That's why I don't want to see GS vs cleveland again. Let's mix things up. I want to see how chris paul or westbrook performs in the finals again. Don't give me the same series over and over again, we already know this story. Lebron james will put up a historic statline while the rest of the cavs underperform and curry shoots the lights out one night and plays like garbage the next. We know this already, lets see something new
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.