[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LAUGH AT SP THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2039.jpg (297KB, 1460x1797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2039.jpg
297KB, 1460x1797px
REALLY THOUGHT THE SERIES WOULD BE 3-1 DIDNT YOU

MILLENIALS JUST KEEP DABBING
>>
>>75489373

why are millennials associated with the warriors?
>>
>>75489396
They exemplify the millennial attitude of not working for what you want, but rather by cheating and gaming the system.
>>
I fucking hate this team. I am so angry I could smash my computer
>>
File: 17wARRIORS2-master675.jpg (50KB, 675x396px) Image search: [Google]
17wARRIORS2-master675.jpg
50KB, 675x396px
>>75489836
>literal rag tag team of nobodies
>grow into an elite offensive team with an unorthodox approach
>successful and entertaining
>bunch of cunts mad
>>
>>75489836
more like reject the old way of doing things, develop their own system and players, and play a risky yet entertaining style of basketball that can't be mimicked by other "basketball minds" so them and the grandpas get salty and think that big men, hacking players, and roiding is superior.
>>
>>75490361
make sure to go and find your safe space, snowflake!
>>
When will /sp/ learn?
>>
>>75489836
That makes no sense at all.
Is your name Tyrone?
>>
I bet all of you are millenials.
>>
>>75489836
How did they game the system? Make the ball in the hole is the entire point. They do it more.
>>
>tfw we dab whip and nene our way to the finals

LMAO let me snapchat this shit
>>
>>75489836
>>75489396
It's one newfag trying to force a meme
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.