[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think the playoff system is much better than just having a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: quick rundown.png (175KB, 531x321px) Image search: [Google]
quick rundown.png
175KB, 531x321px
I think the playoff system is much better than just having a regular season.

also, can someone give me a quick rundown on these two?
>>
Playoff system makes no sense when interleague exists.

End interleague in MLB. Do it like Triple A ball.
>>
>>75477571
They can't end interleague, the leagues have an odd number of teams, 15, in each. Unless you had a crazy rotating schedule of off-days throughout the week and single game series with insane travel schedules.

Or move Houston back to the NL and meme with unbalanced leagues again.
>>
>>75477600
>mentioning Houston and unbalanced leagues
>what is the AL West
>>
Playoffs literally make no sense unless you want there to be good odds that a meme team gets hot at the end of the season and wins the title instead of the actual best team. It's more fun from a casual perspective but if you actually want a deserving champion it sucks.
>>
>>75477633
I bet you are one of those americans who love the Premier League.
>>
>>75477621
unbalanced leagues in the way that there are odd amounts of teams in each league, 15, so if there was no interleague, you have 14 teams playing 7 games in each league, and then 1 team in each league unable to play anyone for an entire series

MLB doesn't work as currently constituted without interleague
>>
>>75477555
let's just make good all the games meaningless friendlies. good post Helveg completely agree
>>
>>75477673
regular season is important because of playoff seeding. A lot of leagues could improve there, though
>>
>>75477633
what an absolutely awful post
>>
>>75477638
Yes, and football leagues in general. Because even if my team isn't winning it, I can at least say that it was the best team and not a meme team. Leicester might have won last year, but that was an aberration and they were still the best team for some stretches.
>>75477759
>t. small market customer
>>
>>75479288
>football
It's called soccer.
>>
>>75477633
Yes who loves a dead end of a season when the champion is clinched with a month left?

Playoffs are better unless it's like the NBA and NHL with 16 damn teams with some having records under .500
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.