[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the fuck happened to him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: jimmy-graham.jpg (59KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-graham.jpg
59KB, 770x433px
So what the fuck happened to him?
>>
cuck nigger manlet meme qb can't make him look as good as Breesus
>>
Last year he was good but the entire offense struggled because no Oline

I want the 2012 offense back. Rookie Russ running wild and elite run game
>>
>>75473533
He had a pretty good season last year, were you not watching?

Even with a non-existent offensive line Russell still got him the ball
>>
>>75473553

>Implying Brees isn't a manlet nor a hairlet
>Also just one owl
>>
>>75473557
Rookie Russ asked for a lot of money and now they can't afford anything.
>>
File: Jimmy Graham TD catch.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Graham TD catch.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
He had a good year.
>>
>>75473533
He was the leading TE by yards for a while
>>
>>75473578
>beat Peyton Manning, who also had only Owl at the time, in the Owl
>no reputation for choking
>better statpadder with lesser receiving talent than Peyton
pretty strong argument for #2 QB of his generation if you ask me
>>
>>75473533
Russ is good an all but come the fuck on. Also Brees never had an oline as but as the seahawks do.
>>
>>75473579
Him and half the starters on defense that make them #1.
>>
>>75473533

It took the Seahawks a while to realize he's just a big bodied WR. He can block as a TE but there are TE that's are far better at both blocking and catching.

That's okay though because Graham is elite as catching passes. As long as he's healthy.
>>
File: nope.webm (2MB, 900x502px) Image search: [Google]
nope.webm
2MB, 900x502px
>>75473579
What they did and take the monstrous amount of money they put into O-line (highest paid in the league and wasn't that great) and ended up giving to Russ in the defense. Lynch and Russ made that O-line look better than it was from 12 to 14.
>>
He doesn't have an elite qb passing to him anymore
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.