[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the biggest FA Cup in years? zero literally whos, even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: facup.png (10KB, 315x259px) Image search: [Google]
facup.png
10KB, 315x259px
Is this the biggest FA Cup in years?

zero literally whos, even in the semi-finals.
>>
>>75414970
but muh magic of the cup

minnows getting far is the only thing that make the FA cup worthwhile
>>
>>75414992
>minnows getting far is the only thing that make the FA cup worthwhile

to the BBC perhaps, but that's the thing that has killed the FA Cup in recent years for your regular football fan. Nobody cares about watching an easy FA Cup final between Lower-Midtable FC vs Big Club United
>>
>>75414992
Yeah, truly exciting to see shit teams go far when they just defend for 90min. Fuck off.
>>
>>75415007

Everyone was rooting for Wigan when they won it. It's nice that little clubs can succeed.
>>
File: IMG_2236.jpg (46KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2236.jpg
46KB, 590x350px
>>75414970
Reminder that Arse played 2 (two) non league teams in the previous rounds to make it to these semi finals.
>>
>>75415020
yeah in one year when they were getting relegated it was a funny novelty to see them simultaneously win the FA Cup, but it was also a symptom of just how far the FA Cup has dropped. It used to be on par with the League, and maybe it'll at least gain a little bit of that back this year with the quality of teams taking part
>>
>>75415020
Not exactly the same. Wigan were a PL club.
>>
File: cl_group_stages.jpg (112KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
cl_group_stages.jpg
112KB, 550x309px
I once had a grand on Man U to beat Mud Pitch Literally Who Albion at 1/10. Cunts held out for an entire half and part of the second, could hardly feel my legs. I've always hated small clubs since that day.
>>
>>75415063
Reminder that gambling addiction is a mental illness.
>>
>>75415063

>odds less than evens

Pointless
>>
>>75415081
Well there are pro gamblers and hedge fund style syndicates with rooms full of supercomputers and quants who would disagree. I used to make regular money trading odds on shots on betfair.
But yes, that was a mug bet, I never did that again on football outright odds, it was fucking horrible.
>>
arse-anal are a small club
>>
>>75415020
Birmingham City v Arsenal and Portsmouth v Chelsea also come to mind
>>
We should still be in it
>>
>>75414970
>zero literally whos
besides arselel
>>
>>75415020
That cup final was absolute garbage.
>>
>>75416353
only good football teams should be in it
>>
Tottenwhat?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.