[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please watch our league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: nfl.jpg (622KB, 3200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
nfl.jpg
622KB, 3200x1680px
please watch our league
>>
i really would, if it wasn't filled with ads and time stoppage. i mean the 10-15 seconds of action is great, but it's tedious with all the stop-and-start.
>>
File: IMG_1171.png (1MB, 1271x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171.png
1MB, 1271x500px
Then put the cameras in the right place
>>
feels too anti climatic desu.

I watched the superbowl and the commentators were barely excited. Almost bored if anything. But everyone on /sp/ says this was the greatest sb of all time.
>>
Fuck off we don't need anyone retard
>>
File: cash.jpg (861KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
cash.jpg
861KB, 1200x800px
>>75404499
but anon
>>
>>75404458
I wonder why network haven't tried this? They have cameras that go along mid field on a rope
>>
File: joe buck.jpg (12KB, 158x244px) Image search: [Google]
joe buck.jpg
12KB, 158x244px
>>75404478
that's because you got Joe Buck
>>
>>75404458
this. Why isn't this at least an option
>>
>>75404478
Don't watch the SB to get into the NFL. Believe it or not the atmosphere is always terrible and despite the last couple of years being good it doesn't usually meet the hype. A better suggestion would be some of the better late regular season games or the conference championships.
>>
File: 1488110854666.gif (438KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488110854666.gif
438KB, 300x300px
>>75404458
this, cant count how many times a commentator says >X is wide open down the field!!! oh really? I couldn't tell because of the awful fucking camera.
>>
>>75404531
>>75404680
They unironically have this. But you have to buy NFL rewind and you can only watch the games when they're over, because the masses have been brainwashed into thinking the only way to watch football is a camera where you see none of the actual tactics.
>>
>>75404478
>announcers are boring
>sport is bad
you're retarded
>>
non-Americans: do not watch the NFL. ignore it. keep watching your soccer. NFL is not for you. we do not value your input. Keep NFL American.
>>
>>75404458
Fucking this! Why do they use the soccer angle?
>>
>>75404414
you can download the games with the ads pre-edited out
>>
>>75404458
>snap
>wait 2 seconds
>bullet pass to randle
>YAC for days
>Randle finishes with 15 rec, 150 yds, 3 TDs
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.