[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess who's back. Back again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: duckman.jpg (66KB, 800x536px)
duckman.jpg
66KB, 800x536px
Guess who's back. Back again
>>
Based
>>
What happened?
>>
>>75401615
He scored
>>
File: 1492446833830.jpg (56KB, 382x358px) Image search: [Google]
1492446833830.jpg
56KB, 382x358px
>>75401625
>>
>>75401625
what the actual fuck
>>
Ganso to Spurs WHEN
>>
>>75401615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA8R3T-hIrU
>>
>>75401615
Just scored and took his shirt off revealing his other shirt with the words 'Calate boludo' written in it
based
>>
>>75401663
lmao who else but ochoa
>>
is it 2010?
>>
*tears Granada apart*
>>
The fucking goat scores another one.
>>
>English managers
>>
I remember when this guy was hyped to be the next Zidane, the next Riquelme etc.
>>
You now remember when Seedorf blew the fuck out of the brazilian media live by telling the truth about him before he turned out to be a fraud.
>>
>>75402176
>Slowdork
What did he say?
>>
he scored TWO???????
>>
I remember talking to a Brazilian friend when Neymar and Ganso both played for Santos

I made a comment about how good Neymar was and he told me that Ganso is the one to really watch out for

what happened?
>>
>>75402187
Basically that, when he was hyped to be the goat, he said that he certainly would underperform on europe because even midfielders that have the greatest skills and shit have to do some kind of dirty work and defend, thing Ganso refused to do. That was the weekend he scored one blooter and was playing pretty well iirc, so everyone was shocked when he said he'd flop.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O60_8nVMkb4

holy shit scored two

>>75402279
He got injured and never got his form back
>>
>>75402279
combo of injuries + being very unathletic to begin with
>>
>>75402279
that was the definition of a enlightened fedora opinion. Neymar was superior to Ganso on every conceivable level.
>>
>>75402279
>what happened?

brazilians
>>
>>75402279
Knee injuries, unfortunaly. He never played at that level again.
>>
>>75402325
>meme ochoa
>>
>>75402365
Not true, ganso played way better when santos won the libertadores;that is, until the last game, but he had a better tournament overall.
>>
looks like he broke his duck
>>
He's still shit, didn't play a good game despite the 2 tap ins.

And Granada are Campeonato Paulista-tier anyways, so it's no surprise he scored.

And one of the goals was shamelessly offside.

Ganso is shit senpai
>>
>>75402787
First one definitely wasn't a tap in and the second one wasn't offside, he scored when no one else did when it mattered, even against relegation fodder.
>>
>>75402839
Ganso pls
>>
>>75402321
He's fucking wrong though
Pirlo succeeded after all and his defense was utter shit

If you put some bodyguards around Ganso he'd do the same shit
>>
>>75402365
Not true at all
I still remember Santos vs Barcelona and Ganso being the only player who was actually doing shit vs Pep's Barca pulling some sick passes while the forwards(including Neymar) kept missing
>>
Is he an Enganche or a Trequartista
>>
>>75403103
he's a footballer
>>
>>75402972
He didn't said anything about defensive work tho. That anon is wrong. He said about Ganso being SLOW (lack of intensiveness) in the field.

Someone mentioned exactly Pirlo, and he answered "hell no, Pirlo looks like he doesn't run, but he does". And he was refeering not about the lack of speed of Ganso, but his lack of dynamism, because Ganso plays much near the area than Pirlo, and that means he would have less open field.

Seedorf played years with Pirlo, so he knows his shit.
>>
>>75403144
Who says Ganso can't play in front of the defense though?
And Pirlo was never that quick or dynamic

Still say Ganso pre-injury could have succeeded in Europe, but post-injury Ganso is a different story...he's a former shadow of himself
>>
>>75403222
>Who says Ganso can't play in front of the defense though?
Everyone who ever watched him lmao.

>And Pirlo was never that quick or dynamic
Yeah, I think Seedorf knows more about him than you. I'll stick with him, sorry.

>Still say Ganso pre-injury could have succeeded in Europe, but post-injury Ganso is a different story...he's a former shadow of himself
Maybe, who knows. In the last couple decades we produced zero center-midfielders who could play at elite level so thats why the media hyped him here.
>>
>>75403264
If Pirlo could play in front of the defense then anyone with good passing skills and who is comfortable in the ball can(as long as they have 2 bodyguards like Pirlo did throughout his career)

Seedork? You mean the clown who got sacked by a Chinese club? lmao

Gilberto Silva wasn't that bad. Does Juninho count?(he played CM sometimes)...Emerson?

But it's true I can't remember many top Brazilian CM I mostly remember AM's(Kaka, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho) when it comes to midfielders
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9doGkpECpY
He still has some sick passing skills
>>
>le can't run man
>>
this guy was GOAT in FIFA 11
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.