[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED COWHERD DESTROYS THE WARRIORS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1621.png (158KB, 838x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1621.png
158KB, 838x1024px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM

What do you say, Dubs faggots?
>>
I like how /sp/ fellates him or a retard like skip when it's convenient, but this one was good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzP1VWtRarI
>>
File: tip.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
tip.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>>75401376
>>75401453

>I rate le say stupid shit man
>>
I'd rather trust actual players than that faget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ow2XbcsMuA
>>
>>75401376
Was he the one who came up with the >Le millennial team meme?
>>
If Coward had any type of sports background I would give him a pass and yeah I find him funny at times but when it comes to these kinds of opinions I have to disagree with him.

Lebron is doing something far worse than what Curry and KD are doing. The contracts that the Cavs have are so ridiculous its like there is an endless amount of cash flow. Lebron himself has a huge contract as does Kyrie, Thompson, AND Love. Also why does he get to be the judge of where Curry and KD finish their careers in NBA history? I don't think that these guys trained their entire lives to have some faggot who has never fucking played a game in his life professionally or even a pick up game and have him tell them where they belong in the books.

These guys are playing a sport that is physically demanding as hell and more so when you want to be elite. So Colin can suck a black dick cause his opinion is shit.
>>
>>75401477
>Joining a team that is direct competition and broke records+made it to the final without him all while previously criticizing players who join big teams
Curry is clearly on top when they fuck

>>75401562
By this logic 99% of what this shithole says is irrelevant nonsense since this place is full of tranny loving weebs
>>
>>75401562
And what are your credentials?
>>
>>75401600
>By this logic 99% of what this shithole says is irrelevant nonsense since this place is full of tranny loving weebs
It took you THIS long to realise that? Christ, that shit is why tripfags are fucking trash
>>
>>75401710

I have to have credentials to say that Curry and KD's careers shouldnt be judged by some faggot? Or that the Cavs have a huge salary on the books?

I only gave facts that are logical not opinions. You need to increase your reading comprehension levels dude.
>>
>>75401600

unlike the faggots on this board we don't get paid to voice our shit opinions to a mass of other faggots like Colin does so yeah
>>
>>75401748
How's he a faggot? for saying how it is? That KD and Curry joining forces is a millennial weak move that wouldn't fly in any other time period?

That isn't an opinion. That's a factual statement, you stupid fucking cocksucking immature tool
>>
>>75401790

so what is your opinion on the fact that Lebron left the Cavs after making verbal statements that he was a Cav for life. Then the Cavs by some miracle end up getting first round picks like crazy and stack up... then Lebron comes back then gets any players he so chooses as a bonus.

Hows is that not worse that what KD and Curry are doing? You must be some kind of stupid ass to ignore what doesn't suit you and put a blind eye on this fact. don't (You) me cause your opinion is worthless you piece of shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.