[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: barzagli-bonucci-chiellini.jpg (48KB, 660x281px) Image search: [Google]
barzagli-bonucci-chiellini.jpg
48KB, 660x281px
*blocks your path*
>>
Monaco will fight BBC with BBC
>>
>>75401297
big black cocks?
>>
if you look closely you'll notice that bonucci and chiellini are actually the same person

notice how you never see them in the same place at once?
>>
>>75401347
Yeah, North Americans love to turn any conversation into interracial cucking, really makes you think
>>
Juventus have always had one of the best defenses in the world throughout history. Now they have literally the best 3 defenders on the planet together, all Italian, on the same team. Fucking glorious. Ramos would probably be #4, though.
>>
>>75401272
Team Jeep is looking good these days.
>>
>>75401459
>le score a goal every match, no matter if it's an own goal, contrived football muchacho
>>
people only rate them because they're Italian.

overrated fucking shit.
>>
>>75401812
This.

The worst thing is the Italian NT isnt doing shit nowadays.
>>
File: GermanDefending.webm (622KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
GermanDefending.webm
622KB, 480x268px
>>75401812
>German defending
At least >>75401272 could keep Messi out, twice
>>
>>75401876
They would have won the Euros last year if it wasn't for two of their players doing meme penalties.
>>
>>75401877
yeah let's reduce Boateng to one game and ignore the 200 other fucking games he's been god tier

or the fact that he successfully shut Messi out in like 5 games before that one

fucking imbecile.
>>
>>75401929
SEETHING
>>
>>75401876
it may be shit these days but at least >we can still call it national team (the only exception being Eder or that slowpoke of Thiago Motta), instead of filling it with immigrants or 2nd/3rd gen "native french" to overcome our shortcomings
>>
>>75402020
I can see you're trying hard to sound like a legit /pol/retard, but that's not you Luigi, I'm sure you're not that stupid outside of 4chan.

I believe in you.
>>
>>75402020
nobody wants to immigrate to Italy
>>
>>75402073
I'd immigrate to Italy desu, only the north though, anywhere south of where the peninsula starts is too far for me
>>
>>75402073
This is a very positive thing
>>
>>75401812
elaborate, bitte, mein freund.
>>
>>75401272
now that juve plays with full backs does barzagli even play? unless he comes in the 2nd half to secure a result
>>
>>75401876
Are you stupid? We almost beat Germany.
>>75401812
>2 goals in CL
Yeah, they're overrated.
>>
>>75402073
>comes to Garda lake for vacation
>>
>>75404591
No, he doesn't. Unfortunatly he's old.
>>
>>75404591
against minnows as rotation
>>
>>75401812
pretty rich coming from the holy trinity of overrated players hummels, boateng and neuer.

those would probably be behind Rugani at Juve and Neuer behind Neto
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.