[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 out of 4 starting LBs in the CL semi-finals are Brazilian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 1462225660662.jpg (10KB, 236x237px) Image search: [Google]
1462225660662.jpg
10KB, 236x237px
>3 out of 4 starting LBs in the CL semi-finals are Brazilian

we have zero, none, nenhum competent left-footed right-winger, but we have all these world class LBs who can't fit into the NT all at once.
Fuck this shit.
>>
There is no reason Marcelo can't play on the wings, it would even give one of your forwards some actual defensive ablities. Why don't they just do that, is it some pride thing that Halal won't play him higher so we won't?
>>
>le 30 strikers that score 6 million goals every year in Europe
>can't score 1 goal in any final with Argentina
>>
Just play Marcelo on the wing, fucking Brazilian coaches can't figure it out
>>
>>75399794
it seems all of our lefties are thrown to the left-back position as kids. Damn it we need right wingers cutting inside.
>>
>>75399665
>left-footed right-winger,
Isn't that Costa?
>>
Hulk
>>
>not playing with two left backs
One narrow and one wide.
>>
>>75399885
The archetypical meme player
>>
>>75399882
natural LW
>>
File: Imagem19.png (540KB, 871x832px) Image search: [Google]
Imagem19.png
540KB, 871x832px
>>75399900
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH ABOUT MY NIGGA HULK!
>>
>>75399882
hes spanish
>>
>>75399894
This

Go full fedora and use inverted fullbacks, works fine on FM
>>
I would rather worry why first choice midfielder play in China
>>
>>75399862
Marcelo clearly has the flair to dribble and cut in, why not try him out there.
>>
>>75399946
He is goat, only a plebs don't realize this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6YfDrruDk4
>>
File: m'ahrez.png (172KB, 526x450px) Image search: [Google]
m'ahrez.png
172KB, 526x450px
>left-footed right-winger
>>
>>75399882
Douglas Costa can't play inverted winger. He scores way too little with all those off-the-mark blooters, and his crossing with his weak leg is shit. He's honestly better as a traditional LW, but he'll never play over Nerman.

I mean, he's half-assing for a while at Bayern, but he still performs for the NT when he actually plays (which hasn't been in a while - constantly injured and/or benched by Coutinho as RW).

I say stick it with Couts on the right or play Felipe Anderson who's been having a great, great season.

D. C. is an impact sub, Willian is shit.
>>
>>75400001
do you rate Renato Augusto?
>>
File: yes please.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yes please.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>not playing one normal fullback and one inverted fullback
>>
I would focus more on your team not becoming mental midgets who break down crying and hold a memorial when your best player gets injured
>>
>>75402051
Ever since 2015, and under Tite's Corinthians, he's been better than he ever was for Leverkusen. Definitely on the peak of his game.

But still would rather we had not lost Thiago whose dad wanted him to play for Brazil until CBF fucked up as usual.

Or Coutinho/anyone else to midfield, I don't know.

Out with Chinese league merchants.
>>
>>75399817

>Argentina
>finals
>goals

pick 2
>>
>>75402177
how did CBF fuck it up? His spoiled ass had practically no playing time and thought he deserved a call simply because he's in the barça squad. Fuck him. Also he was born in Italy.
>>
>>75402079
>>75399998
>>75399926
>>75399894
>>75399862
or.. you know.. practice a 3 atb I tried to suggest here about 5 years ago

all your fbs are essentially wbs,
the 3 frontman system suits nerman, firmino, qtino, costa, willian, oscar when there

need a proper midfielder though?

>>75402106
>"we want to win el classico for neymar" -Rakitic
expecting another 7-1 here
>>
>>75402207
If you don't know ANY of the history regarding Thiago, your post might as well be worthless. He didn't think he deserved playing time, he and his dad inquired CBF about playing for the U18 and U20, and CBF's retarded answer was "we don't want players who weren't played in Brazil".... a policy they DULY revoked after the Thiago fuckup to allow Rafinha and Andreas Pereira to play.

Even now Mazinho, his ex-wife and Thiago tell anyone who wants to hear that CBF was extremely disrespectful towards them, and that they had full intent of having Thiago play for Brazil.

You have no idea what you're talking about. "No playing time?" "deserved a call because of barça?" The only source for any of that is YOUR ASS
>>
>>75402259
trained*
>>
>>75402259
why should he get a call back then? he was a nobody. just because he's a benchwarmer for barcelona and his daddy lobbies for him doesn't mean he deserves a call.
>>
>>75402316
For the U18s and U20s, you absolute mongoloid, not the senior side.

Not to mention how Thiago is better than any central midfielder we've had since... Sócrates/Falcão, pretty sure he could get there by merit.

What makes the story retarded is CBF's policy of "only brazilians trained by brazilians club", which in turn only existed because of pressure of brazilian clubs and agents, since by playing Thiago instead of someone else, no brazilian agent could make a corrupt deal with any brazilian manager.
>>
>>75402207
>tfw no Thiago-Marchisio-Verratti midfield
we got the wrong Thiago
>>
>>75402459
irrelevant, Italy adopts jus sanguinis, he was born there but he's not italian
>>
>>75402412
players who actually play games first team get calls, that's how it works, you must be a deluded barcelona dick-rider, he was in the Barça fucking B, Spanish third division, and should get a spot in the youth NT? Why? Because his daddy demanded it? Get real.
>>
If Brazil doesn't win the next WC they might as well end themselves, they are too stacked.
>>
>>75402485
France is more stacked than us.
>>
Can you lend us one of your LBs because all our LBs are literally amateur tier
thx
>>
>>75402524
Nah, they dont really have as creative of a midfield as you, just a bunch of le fast black workhorses
>>
>>75402477
Wrong, you absolute fucking retard. 2010/2011 Barcelona B finished 3rd in Second division, not 3rd, and if you think "people who play games get caps" you already showed you know absolutely jack shit nothing you're talking about, since brazilian clubs play so little youth, most players who play for the youth NTs have absolutely 0 games with their senior teams and there's a shitload of agents paying money to get their players in it just to sell them. Go look at some of the absolute nobodies and gameless mongs who are obviously the shady dealings of some agents, that have played for our youth NTs at the U20 2011 and 2015 world cups. Anyone who played more than 3 games in there at the time might as well be called a veteran.

But really, you're so completely wrong about literally everything that even CBF already revoked that old policy when they realized they lost Thiago, and that's why Rafinha and Andreas Pereira play there today. They literally admitted their mistake, which is something the corrupt fucks at CBF almost never do, but still the retarded huemonkey that is you insists otherwise.

And to cap it all and make you even more wrong and retarded: Thiago debuted with Barcelona in 2009 and with the Spain NT in 2011, so really, as I've pointed out, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Go on, show us more of your stubborn stupidity,
>>
>>75402537
I rate Pogba higher than Paulinho.
>>
>>75402606
Pogba is technically skilled but kind of spaghettis for the french NT. I do think pogba played really well in the euros last year for some matches, like against Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6YfDrruDk4

Paulinho is really technically gifted though
>>
>>75402539
none of this blabbering will change the fact that Thiago was a nobody. These players who switch nationality usually threat the NT before actually doing it as well. The fact that he changed nationality is his own decision, hundreds of players out there never get caps but still wait patiently for their chance.
>>
>>75402662
>I have no more arguments and will disregard every argument, from the fact that Thiago had more experience at senior level to the fact that he could get in the Spain midfield with Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, David Silva, Koke, but apparently it's okay that Menezes and Scolari think dross like André Santos, Ganso, Bernard and Jô deserve to be in the NT instead, down to the fact that the only reason he switched nationality was because CBF literally told him and his family "only brazilians trained in Brazil will play for the national team" and his case was the watershed that made CBF change this

I'm done entertaining the retard.
>>
>>75402628

As a totenham fan I can tell you he is flattering to decieve and will be shit next year. Sorry about that
>>
>>75402743
why are you sorry lol, im american. will be totally okay if the hyped up brazilian team shits the bed next year
>>
>>75402707
Scolari got the job in 2013. Thiago was long gone.

He's nothing special anyways. And will win nothing for Spain on top of that, they're shit. Sweet karma.
>>
>>75402051
Yeah, he is great, just pick any match of the second half of 2015, he was great.

He went all the way back to get the ball from the CBs, and went all the way near the box filling every space, it was like watching a machine play, with such a great understanding of the pitch and tactical awareness.

And honestly when you look at his career he wasn't like that, but when he goes to europe, injuries hit him, training schedule hits him, he needs to realize he have to work hard and take every chance he has.Specially since he is playing in a league no one outside of china watches.
>>
give us one then
>>
File: 4925.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
4925.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>75402628
>Paulinho is really technically gifted
>>
File: muslimplayer.jpg (134KB, 924x693px) Image search: [Google]
muslimplayer.jpg
134KB, 924x693px
future goat
>>
>>75399862
Robbenho
>>
Give us one please, we can give you Edèr back
>>
>>75399665
Maybe play a 6-3-1?
>>
why would you want that tho?
alves-r.augusto-coutinho is a strong as fuck right side
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.