[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This faggot needs to be kicked off Inside the NBA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Ernie-Johnson2.jpg (35KB, 300x300px)
Ernie-Johnson2.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
Why is this lame ass old white man on there still?
>>
>>75398726
He's the heart of the show you ungrateful millennial. Fuck right off, without him you'd be getting Barkley-Shaq fistfights and you'd never be able to move from topic to topic smoothly
>>
>>75398726
because you know what cumskins are like. as soon as he gets kicked off there will be about 20 """"""accidental"""" police shootings
>>
>>75398742
What does he add to the show? He doesn't appeal enough to mainstream NBA fans

He isn't funny. He keeps trying to get sympathy because he has cancer. Boo hoo.
>>
>>75398759
He keeps things flowing. Without him it would just be a Shaq telling crappy jokes about Barkley and talking about his rings when he gets butthurt
>>
he carries the show you retarded faggot
>>
Inside the nba is overrated as heck.
>>
WE WUZ RANGS AND SHIET ERNEH
>>
>>75398759
He recovered from lymphoma like 10 years ago dipshit

You're obviously confusing him with Sager

All your opinions are now invalid, kys
>>
File: 1469184099399.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469184099399.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>75398870
>heck

It's OK, you can curse on the internet. I won't tell mommy
>>
>>75398870
i cant understand what shaq and charles are saying most of the time
>>
Do people not understand his role?

He's the captain of the ship, he will allow bickering between others as long as it's funny, but when the time is needed he moves on to the next topic. He also introduces relevant stats and info to add value to the discussion.
>>
>>75399320
Oh

So how was his NBA career?
>>
>>75398726
there's a documentary called africa addio that explains what would happen if he left the show
>>
>>75399320
sounds like white privilege to me
>>
>>75399409
it's the same thing Greg Gumble, James Brown do for their NFL shows, race has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>75399409
More like white man's burden
>>
>>75400293
so true
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.