[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

JUST
>>
>>75398101
Watch one of the movies Traci Lords did when she was fifteen. She looks as old as the other actresses who are in their twenties.

That guy did nothing wrong. Our laws are evil.
>>
>>75398101
literally who?
>>
ADAM JOHNSON, PAEDOPHILE.
HE PLAYS WITH LITTLE CHILDREN.
TAKES THEM TO THE STADIUM OF LIGHT TO SEXUALLY ABUSE THEM
>>
>>75400707
link?
>>
>>75400825
what sport?
>>
>>75400707
kys pedo
>>
>>75400707

I would by sympathetic if he had quit when he found out how old she was, but he knew that she was only 15, even googled what the age of consent is, and continued to groom her over texts and met up with her multiple times for make out sessions.
>>
says he wants to get his life back together after prison everyone goes ape talking about how victim blaming is still with us and hes showing no remorse
>>
>>75400707
I agree with you. A 15 year old should be responsible for her actions.
>>
>>75400845

Football
He played for Sunderland AFC
>>
Do British convicts kill pedophiles and woman abusers in prison like in America?
>>
File: 54f5eaf051da6.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
54f5eaf051da6.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
>>75400935
some pakistani is wrecking his boipuss right now
>>
>>75400935

Sure but the ones that always end up dying in prison are parents who end up killing their child through abuse or neglect.
>>
File: 740.jpg (336KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
740.jpg
336KB, 740x740px
>>75400707
There kind of does have to be a line somewhere although kids are growing older quicker now
>>
Also, I know the video looks really bad on the surface and he's saying some shameful shit in it, but he clearly doesn't know he's being filmed and he has no reason to lie in that video. He says he didn't do it.

He is morally despicable but that doesn't mean he deserves 6 years in prison. Pretty shameful of the British justice system to make a witch hunt out of this guy. Our legal system would have done worse I'm sure.
>>
>>75400935
>women abusers
Doubt it. They'd just be seen as a proper bloke controlling their women. Child sex abusers need their own place though cause everyone else will slash them otherwise
>>
>>75400935
They get protected if they convert to islam
>>
>>75400995
Name of that girl?
>>
>>75403470
Natalie Alyn Lind
>>
CITY WON THE LEAGUE WITH A PEDO ON THE WING
A PEDO ON THE WING
A PEDO ON THE WING
>>
>>75400887
What's your point? Obviously he wants to get his shit back together after losing on an easy career due being a retarded sexual predator despite having a wife and millions but this doesn't take away victim blaming and showing no remorse. Not that him being a piece of shit is any surprising after the campaign he started against a fucking kid.

>>75400995
>grown body means that she's mentally mature
>>
the sad thing for him is if he was a nobody no one would care
>>
>>75400707
>when you are too stupid to wait 6 months

at least we can agree hes a huge idiot right?
>>
>>75403655
>implying you need to be mentally mature to bang
>implying she wouldnt be legal by like 2 years in turkmany

>>75403688
the biggest idiot

he knew the law and he broke it, and then was so dumb he thought a teenager wouldnt brag about banging a footballer
>>
>>75403688
Why wait at all? There should be tons of legal pussy available for a millionaire football player, some looking younger if that's his thing, or go to Thailand like poorfags do.

Then the whole PR disaster that could be solved better instead of victim blaming. As stupid as he is, he should've tried the "I am mentally disabled, the kid manipulated me" angle.

>>75403719
>implying you need to be mentally mature to bang
That's what consent is about. Yes.

>implying she wouldnt be legal by like 2 years in turkmany
For someone of similar age.
>>
>>75403779
>For someone of similar age.

yeah, so how is two 'emotionally immature' people fucking better than one? if anything thats worse, twice the chance of something bad happening to them
>>
>>75403779
>he should've tried the "I am mentally disabled
He basically did, saying that the fame and money of football made him an emotionally immature teenager
>>
>>75398101
Damn, Wes Welker leaving the patriots fucked him
>>
>>75403966
"Emotionally immature" doesn't mean retarded, it's like like this is Murica where sex ed is something to keep away from kids, so it's unlikely that something bad happens. In case of two teens doing it, the consent thing isn't such a big deal, since both have similar amounts of mental maturity and live experience more often than not.

Obviously you can argue that some kids are much smarter than others and that some adults are fucking stupid but try making a law out of that. There is a similar issue when it comes to voting or even buying shit/signing contracts.
>>
>>75400707
>>75400888
>>75401005
He knew it was illegal, he knew the risks, he did it anyway, he deserves his sentence
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.