[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make a more complete XI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Top XI.png (235KB, 376x437px)
Top XI.png
235KB, 376x437px
Make a more complete XI
>>
>>75383056
>Keynes to Marx to the stands
>>
>>75383056
>Marx spends the whole time trying to convince the team to beat up the manager
>whenever Von Mises gets the ball, he refuses to pass it and tells the other players to get their own balls
>Keynes only wants to score when the team is losing and only wants to defend when the team's winning
>a fat wad in goal

Team chemistry: 0
>>
>>75383056
>Keynes
>Marx
>creating or finishing anything
should be completely reversed desu
>>
Stick Galbraith up front and hoof it up to the big man
>>
>>75383187
>Implying Marx isn't theoretically the best left wing finisher of all time
>Implying economics isn't anything but theory
>>
File: rottk.jpg (33KB, 338x443px) Image search: [Google]
rottk.jpg
33KB, 338x443px
ez
>>
>>75383830
What are you doing lad? Liu Bei is clearly a brute winger like CR7, swap him for Sun Ce and then whack Xiahou Dun into defence to partner with Cao Cao
>>
>>75384039
>Liu Bei
>brute
He is a damn Holy Man, how can you call him brute. He's the elegant CB type like Barzagli or Scirea
>>
File: cao cao hero.jpg (108KB, 748x553px) Image search: [Google]
cao cao hero.jpg
108KB, 748x553px
>>75384039
>>75384142
shit I've got all the explanations for the choices and I need to tell them
Dian Wei is a human wall as he proved with his death, obvious choice
Liu Bei as I said
Cao Cao is a natural born leader that drags the team forward with his strenght, like Puyol, Cannavaro, Baresi. Pic related
Zhou Yu and Lu Su are Cafu and R. Carlos, great chemistry and they flank your forces like no one
Kongming is the regista, spamming long balls like the northern expeditions
Guan Yu is the strong physical box-to-box that acts mostly as bodyguard of ZL
Sun Quan is the lukury midfielder, his role isn't clear and he's not really needed but he's there anyways, think about Seedorf
Sun Ce is the cheeky trickster brazilian lad that peaked early and died early, Dinho, Kakà and the likes
Lu Bu and Zhang Fei are the brute forwards, they are interchangeable Tbh

r8 and subscribe
>>
>>75383187
>Not having the greatest left winger of all time as your left winger

Are you stupid or something?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.