[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Ralf-Fährmann.jpg (116KB, 620x826px)
Ralf-Fährmann.jpg
116KB, 620x826px
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
>>
>>75382403
Not his fault desu, saved a lot of chances
>>
BUT IN THE END I STILL PLAY FOR >Schalke
>>
>it's another shitty blond haired german cuck keeper episode
>>
>>75382498
SCHEEEEEEEEEEIß DRAUF;,MALLE IS NUR EINMAL IM JAHR
>>
Him and number 6 deserved better tbqh
>>
>>75382403
Imagine being at the peak of your performance, you've never been better. You trained your whole life for these matches. You succeed, you played the best games in your life. You can already hear the cheers. You already see yourself with that cup in your hands. Finally the recognition of your peers and the critics that doubted you all your life. And then... 10 minutes before time.
You remember you're playing at >schalke.
>>
>>75382662
Poor Kolasinac is going to Arsenal, so I'm afraid things aren't looking up for him.
>>
Imagine being Fahrmann in this game and having to be all like "damn, Schalke, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight position play and horrific combinations. I would totally sign a new contract with you, both my agent and me." when all he really wants to do is play at a team that doesn't choke every time. Like seriously imagine having to be Fahrmann and not only sit in that goal while Howedes flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his piss poor passing and horrible defending, and just sit there, save after save, match after match, while he perfected his 'skills'. Not only having to tolerate Schalke's choking at every opportunity but that haughty attitude of the team as everyone in the stadion tells them they STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SCHALKE PLAYS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch the amount of choking you didn't even know existed since Brazil in 2014. You've been saving nothing but a high amount of shots and headers and later alleged penalties for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Germany. You've never even seen anything this fucking sad before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on the the squad's faces when they start playing worse and worse as the time goes further, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and restore all the amount of small defensive errors (for that is what they call it), the defending they worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the manager calls for another game, and you know you could kill every single person on the pitch before the security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Fahrmann. You're not going to lose your future national career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>75383096
Damn this brought a tear to my eye.
>>
>>75382673
He does this every week though. I wish Dortmund had a GK as good as him.
>>
>>75382674
But >arsenal is even worse than >schalke
>>
>>75383096
Surprisingly good, actually made me laugh
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.