[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Europa League please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1487787719846.jpg (87KB, 376x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487787719846.jpg
87KB, 376x400px
One Europa League please
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
File: mou.jpg (71KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
mou.jpg
71KB, 660x350px
>>75381960
>>
What's wrong with the Europa league?

Seems bretty based if you ask me
>>
>>75385474
Nuttin. It jus ain't dat cl nigga u nawm saying?? Haaaaa
>>
>>75385474
better than no trophies
worse than a champions league
>>
>>75381960
A "big team" should be embarassed to say that.
>>
>>75381960
Dickhead frogposter
>>
>>75392487
No they shouldn't
A big team should try to win every title in front of them
A small team makes excuses that they focus solely on a single competition

If you don't have the drive to win a title regardless of its prestige you aren't a big club.
>>
>the retard competition

And United won't even win it
>>
ITT: Buttmad ABU's

Feels good waking up to knowing we're in for a 2 trophy season.
>>
This EL will be conquered by (((Ajax))).
>>
At least United is in a good position to take the trophy, its better than getting blown the fuck out of the UCL and not winning shit like other clubs.
>>
>>75393581
it seems to be the perfect final, two historical clubs, triple european champions disputing the final, both going through a rough patch trying to return to the big guys club. It will bring prestige to the competition, UEFA cannot resist
>>
>P-P-P-PLEASE WATCH OUR COMPETITION

genuinely wouldn't open my curtains to watch the Europa League if the final was being played in my front garden
>>
>>75385474

It's good at this stage, the groups are full of shit meme teams that finished 7th in Slovenia
>>
>EL without sevilla
Literally championship tier
>>
Was getting Celta the most lucky draw? They haven't had an opponent of United's caliber yet. All third rate teams and a second rate team (Shaktar)
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>75397433
Kek
>>
>>75381960

But you're playing Celta lad, you literally have less than 1% chance of getting to the final.
>>
only United and Liverpool deserve CL spots anyway
>>
>>75397414
actually we're 4 times european champions
>>
File: 1492690774794.png (766KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1492690774794.png
766KB, 2000x2000px
>>75398002
>Liverpool
>>
File: appy arry (2).jpg (26KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
appy arry (2).jpg
26KB, 460x276px
>April 2016
"Mickey Mouse trophy. Who cares if Liverpool knocked us out; it's the Coca Cup of Europe. More time to focus on the league. You should be embarrassed to even try to win it."

>April 2017
"BASED EUROPA LEAGUE! EUROPEAN PEDIGREE! ZLATAN WILL LEAD /US/ TO EUROPEAN GLORY!"
>>
>>75385474
The fact they won't win it and struggled against fucking Anderkek
>>
>>75397992
>Teams trying to play possession against United

Fail every time m8, the other two teams are more of a threat
>>
>>75381960
sorry la but celta is going to rape you really bad, it will be like 9/11 times the rotherham scandal
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.