[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET IN HERE LADS WE BEAT THE 2nd BEST BELGIAN TEAM HOW ABOUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1456161609711.jpg (64KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456161609711.jpg
64KB, 200x200px
GET IN HERE LADS WE BEAT THE 2nd BEST BELGIAN TEAM HOW ABOUT THAT THEN?
>>
>>75381872

Anderlecht played like fucking beasts.
>>
>>75381961
They had some good moments but the game remained closed because of the ridiculous United finishing. It could be easy over before Anderlecht even scored.
>>
>>75381961
They were terrible after 40 minutes. It was all United wasting chances until Rashford realised where the goal was.
>>
the game was fun for a neutral, bet some mancs nearly had a heart attack there
>>
>>75381961
They played good but it was more of United missing at least 10 (no exaggeration) chances to score.
>>
File: IMG_5772.jpg (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5772.jpg
20KB, 200x200px
>>75382150
>tfw watching with my Manchester United customer of a brother
Happy for him though desu
>>
Utd's finishing is horrendous holy shit I don't get why Rashford is so hyped. Lingard was worse though.

Martial + Rashford in a 4-4-2 and bag Zlatan?
>>
>>75383264
Have you seen his workrate or position sense? Rashford did almost everything perfect sans first touches and finishing, given his age, it's not a big deal yet.
>>
How many hours until the semifinals are announced? All the timezones given are European.
>>
>>75381872
>unironically the only english team in European competition, semi-finals
>people somehow pretend it's nothing
>>
>>75383349
12 hours and 10 minutes is when the draw starts
>>
>>75383349
11 bongs
>>
>>75383358
Well a team that's much, much poorer than every other team in either competition is currently in the semi-finals of the EL, but they're Spanish so no one says a word.
>>
>>75383349
it's midnight now, so 12 hours
>>
>>75383369
>>75383374
>>75383400
Thanks
>>
>GET IN HERE LADS WE WE'RE KNOCKED OUT BY LITERAL WHO TEAM FROM BELGIUM, G-GOOD JOB WE BEAT WATFORD AT THE WEEKEND 4-0 R-RIGHT, CONCENTRATE ON WHAT MATTERS R-RIGHT L-LADS
>>
>>75381872
Why do non-United fans get so buttmad whenever their fans are happy with a result?

They're through to a European semi, after a game in which their promising youngster scored the winner, how the fuck do you expect them to act?
>>
>>75383392
all 4 semi-finalists are worthy of praise. it's not easy for anyone
>>
who /customer/ here?

*dabs*
>>
>>75383412
pl is much more important and realistic for them, Bede
>>
File: Imagem57.jpg (56KB, 486x492px) Image search: [Google]
Imagem57.jpg
56KB, 486x492px
>>75381872
And we beat the best!
>>
Wait till you face Ajax.
>>
the only thing concerning for United atm is Blind as a central defender, he looks like a liability. Even zlatan might not be a huge problem, with Rashford playing well as a striker. As long as he recovers for the final oc
>>
>>75383489
Rightttt as you get a trophy for finishing above Arsenal...
>>
>>75383508
Hopefully in the next round. Would hate to root against promising kids in the final.

>>75383519
Maybe Jose picks some guy from the youth team, now that he has couple training sessions to adjust to the situation. Okay, he probably won't.
>>
I'd much rather finish 5th in the PL and win the EL than finish 2-4 in the PL and not win the EL.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.