[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening, Mr. Brady. I've been expecting you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Good evening, Mr. Brady. I've been expecting you.
>>
TYBB
>>
>gets 15 yd unsportsmanlike conduct penalty with 2 min left in tied playoff game man
>>
File: IMG_4475.jpg (77KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4475.jpg
77KB, 540x405px
*concusses you*
>>
File: 1280px-NFL_playoffs_logo_new.svg.png (144KB, 1280x888px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-NFL_playoffs_logo_new.svg.png
144KB, 1280x888px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: THEAFCTOM.jpg (232KB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
THEAFCTOM.jpg
232KB, 1200x905px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: 1492323786323.png (169KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1492323786323.png
169KB, 512x384px
Bengals have got to be the only NFL fanbase that has the balls to praise a man who blew their only chance of winning a playoff game
>>
>>75376936
>Burfict blew that game

Burfict was literally the only reason we even had a chance to win it. He forced a fumble, intercepted Ben, then killed him with that sack that fucked up his shoulder. It's literally all Jeremy Hill's fault. We were up 3 with the ball on their 20 and 2 minutes left, and somehow that fucking retard fumbled the football. Literally all he had to do was not fumble, yet he did. Burfict was just trying to make a play on Brown, it was PacMan that did the actual chimping out. Regardless, that game was rigged from the start since Bryant's TD wasn't a catch.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-vp-of-officiating-wild-martavis-bryant-td-vs-bengals-wasnt-a-catch/
>>
>>75377077
he dindu nuttin hes a good boy
>>
>>75377113
>>>/pol/
>>
>>75377077
That TD call was bullshit, only the Steelers or Packer could've gotten away with it.
>>
>>75375802
>inb4 2-10
>>
>>75377077
Bengals fan and I'm fucking tired of Burfict and Pacman. Cut them both. I would rather lose with a team of good guys than lose with a team of assholes.

Also, Hill got BTFO. It's not like he handed the ball over.
>>
>>75377236
Burfict is unironically our best player outside of AJ, you're retarded. PacMan I agree with, he's a bum anyways. And who gives a shit, it's his job to take hits like that and hold onto it. He should have just fell down and made sure he held on, he didn't need to get any yardage since we were just winding down the clock.

>>75377172
Yep. The Steelers got every fucking call that entire game, and still needed refball at the end to get them into field goal range. Fucking pathetic
>>
File: tybb.jpg (384KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tybb.jpg
384KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>75377143
>muh /pol/
>muh hurt feelings
>>
>Bungles

Now that the Cubbies finally won, you officially have the most embarrassing streak in sports.
>>
>>75377236
>Also, Hill got BTFO. It's not like he handed the ball over.
That doesn't matter you fucking piece of shit. He just needed to not fumble. Just fall to the ground and you win.

I am glad they lost because of that little shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.