[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Bayern done? >Average age of squad on Tuesday was just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 6

Are Bayern done?

>Average age of squad on Tuesday was just under 30.
>Best players, Robben and Ribbery are 33 and 34 respectively, with no replacements.
>Players like Alaba and Muller have gone back to being average journeyman.
>Club is terrible in the transfer market, Bernat, Douglas Costa, Renato Sanches.

It's over lads.
>>
>>75374842
>Best players, Robben and Ribery

Get help Nigel, cause you sounds like you're trapped in 2010.
>>
>>75374842
done as an elite team. probably. but theyre still in a one team league were they are the one team, so CL qualification is always guarateed so they'll have a decent amount of money to rebuild. Ribery needs to go ASAP
>>
>>75374859

Bayern looked demonstrably shittier once those two were pulled against Real

their replacements are idiots who charge around and make dumb decisions whereas Robben/Ribery had patience and an eye for opportunities
>>
>>75374842
Pretty much. They are shit tier and they only rely on milking their league. But as more teams have money they get worse and worse players. Bayern was just killed by Madrid las Tuesday and they won't wake up in a while
>>
>>75374842
I have read a few articles about this problem this week

>lahm alonso are leaving this year
>robben ribery will leave in the next 1-2 years
>sanches coman douglas are shit
>müller and alaba have a bad season
>no own talents

they have to spent 100+ million for some players, otherwise they will drop to pre 2010 level
>>
They're pretty much Dortmund tier now.
>>
>>75374842
Isn't Lewa buyern's best player? Either way costa/coman haven't stepped up to replace robbery in the slightest. But they still have Dortmund's youth team to compensate next season
>>
They just need to stop buying foreign and focus on stealing the best players from their Bundes rivals
>>
>>75374842

I don't get to see much of Bayern, has Douglas Costa become shit now? He looked incredible a season or two ago
>>
>>75374905
>dominate Real Madrid with even players on field
>shit tier

pick one Ricardo
>>
>>75374842
Bayern can spend 500 millions on players if they want to. They are rich as fuck. They aren't doing it because (((((((philosophy))))))).

Their (((((((philosophy))))))) means they are probably going to buy Dembele this or next year.
>>
>>75374962
He was good for 10 games at the start of his first season.

Since he has been shit.
>>
where even are the decent midfielders anymore?

it's getting cluttered with pacey african shitters who are unreliable
>>
>>75374979
>dominate Real Madrid
Bayern shot 3 times in over 210 minutes and only stayed in the game due refball (Vidal should have been sent in game 1, the minute for of game 2 and the minute 47,2 made up penalties and an offside goal). In real life Bayern did nothing but refballing which kept them in the game artificially
>>
>>75375016
Because only Spanish teams have good midfielders. The rest rely on pacy nogs to bully Tea Wetchminster Palace and Traktor 9001 FC
>>
>>75375022
>being this delusional

It's okay spaniard, pay our debts and watch the Madrid club get kicked out next stage.
>>
>>75375052
Germany and the EU don't loan money to Spain. We are not Greece. Buyern is just shit and just needs too much refball to even be competitive
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA

they made fun of spendings, look at them give bayern 3 years and they'll be FUCKED.

thank god for the 89 million we spent, i bet it will help us in the future
>>
losing both Kroos and Schweinsteiger around the same time really hurt them
>>
>>75375039

as much as I'm tired of rich Spanish clubs winning I'm inclined to agree

it seems like EPL and Bundes teams are getting lazy in their scouting and development
>>
>Sule and Rudy will be the only players who they sign this summer.

TOP KEK
>>
>>75375052
Lel buyern had maybe 5 shots on target in both legs. They couldn't get shit done in the final third and didn't deserve a win both games.
>>
I hope so
>>
>>75374842
It's such bullshit, they score almost as much as Real and Barca while getting last goals than Juve. They are the best team in the world. It's true though they should buy a truly world class winger in the summer. Im hoping for alexis sanchez.
>>
File: 1477516619043.jpg (995KB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1477516619043.jpg
995KB, 2250x2250px
>spanilel
>talking about refball

Alonso, your top teams and league are the very definiton of refball.
>>
quick, name 2 offseason transfers to save Bayern
>>
>>75375075
lel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Stability_Mechanism#Bailout_programmes_for_EU_members_since_2008

maybe you should spend your money on something else than bribing the refs than germany doesnt need to bail you out every 10 years.
>>
>>75375127
dembelé and weigl
>>
>>75375120
Na du kartoffelinzuchtbanause, sitzt die niederlage noch tief? arrangiere dich damit, dass die deutschen in der CL nichts mehr zu sagen haben und ab jetzt wieder die spanier und italiener rollen.
>>
>>75375127
Bayern has 71 goals and 15 conceded, Juve has 64 to 20, Real has 82 to 33, Barca has 91 to 30, Monaco has 91 to 27. Bayern has the best or second to best defense in the world and top 5 offense. You guys should eat a dick and calm down.
>>
>>75375138
The EU loaned money to banks that had loans from German banks. You didn't bail out Spain. You bailed out your own banks
>>
>>75375182

we're talking Robbery potentially retiring or moving on to greener pastures in the next year or 2, at which point things will in fact be dire because that's 50% of your chance creation
>>
>>75375182
>Bayern has the best or second to best defense in the world and top 5 offense.
Kek. Bundes is just shit. Buyern have lost against both Madrid's and Barça effortesly. The team just got a lucky year in 2014
>>
>>75375148

why is dembele getting so played up recently?

and weigl is pretty young so I don't know how promising he is
>>
File: hyven postnattu.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
hyven postnattu.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>75374988
This. (((Their))) philosophy is to deprive talent from other Bundesliga teams, because muh (((liquidity))). And then (((they))) get praised for dominating the Bundesliga.
>>
>>75375182
Bayern are in a shit tier league faggot. Maybe that's why they get exposed in CL a lot.
>>
>>75375206
Costa creates almost as much as Ribery so we only really need a replacement for Robben. As i said above im hoping for Alexis Sanchez.
>>
>>75375243
>Alexis Sanchez
Holy fuck that choker is godawful. How can people r9 him?
>>
Will the Reus transfer ever happen?
>>
>>75374917
>reading articles about sports
>>
>>75375182
when you face bundesliga shitters every weak its easy to make good stats

>best or second to best defense in the world
the only thing propping their defence up is neuer. other than that tis nothing special.
>>
>>75375152
>und ab jetzt wieder die spanier und italiener rollen.
Han müesse lache
>>
>>75375239
>get expsoed
>dominate Real while it was 11 vs 11

sure thing pal.

>>75375218
Fucking Leicester kicked out Sevilla and was close to kicking out Atletico, Barca got completely dominated by Juve, and Real won in extra time because of bullshit offside goals. There is only one completely overrated league, and its not the Buli.
>>
>>75375243

I've watched Costa in his last 3 matches and his play consists of getting the ball up wide into the final 3rd then getting buried by a defender because he can't make a good decision about what to do next

It's looking very much like your run of the mill pace customer
>>
>>75375269
>the team is only good because of the players that play there
>>
>>75375261
Prolly yes gib 60 mn, though.
>>
Sell spicdal to chelsea and give kimmich and sanches more playtime
>>
>>75375281
Madrid was refballed against Bayern(made up penalties,only 1 expulsion out of 5,an offside goal and the list goes on) to make it even and Buyern managed to lose. German teams are garbage pal. I think that my buddies and I could come 3rd in your meme league
>>
>>75375261
I hope not, he plays like 10 games a season.
>>
>>75375281
Having possession without getting shots on target isn't dominating. Bayern had maybe 5 shots on target on both legs before cards happened. I bet you think poop is the best manager ever right?
>>
>>75375315
Well, since you and your pals cant find jobs in the spanish shit economy i do believe that you have a lot of time to play football.
>>
>>75375336
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1179779/MatchReport/Europe-UEFA-Champions-League-2016-2017-Bayern-Munich-Real-Madrid

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1179783/MatchReport/Europe-UEFA-Champions-League-2016-2017-Real-Madrid-Bayern-Munich
>>
Only Lahm will be a big miss.

Alonso and Ribery have already declined a lot.
Robben is injured half of the time anyway so they know how to play without him.
>>
>>75374842
they are fucked if their board doesn't start spending money on players instead of trying to go for good deals
>>
>>75375373
big loss*
>>
bayern has got a decent squad it's just that Pep is much better than Ancelotti
>>
>>75375117
This. All they need is to replace the aging players, not a big deal with their money and prestige
>>
>>75375281
>Fucking Leicester was close to kicking out Atletico
Ok now you are just shitposting
>>
>>75375361
>Shots=shots on target
t. brainlet
>>
>>75375361
you just proved him right you idiot
>>
German football is going to be like English football in the past few years and not have any teams going past the quarter finals.
>>
>>75374925
Dortmund has all the best young talents in the bundesliga and only behind Monaco in Europe. Expect Buyern to poach Dembele, Pulisic, Weigl and Guerreiro soon.
>>
>>75375342
Germany has one of the lowest household median wealths in Europe. I am probably richer than you
>>
>>75375404
>he doesnt know what a conversion rate is

>>75375414
considering bayern was down to 10 men 70 out of the 210 minutes played those stats are not bad.
>>
>>75375361
>Literally 5 shots on target over 2 legs
>dominating

Thanks for proving me right kraut
>>
>Bayern done
>RB improving
>Dortmund getting rid of Tuchel holding them back
And thus the Bundes was saved
>>
>>75374842
It's possible. Everytime I watched, it was really Robben alone that put them on another level. Doubt they'll find someone as good.
>>
>>75375022
The penal ERA PENAL.
Diving doesn't mean is not penal. Yes he dived but was also penal. Defenders need to know how to do this shit inside the penalty box.
>>
Meh, they'll simply spend 200+ millions this summer and buy all the best Refugeeliga players plus maybe some big world class name that will fall for the bratwurst meme, Greasemann perhaps?
>>
>>75375439
I guess thats why all the spanish girls come to germany begging for jobs. because you guys are so rich lol
>>
>>75374842
Bayern missed out on the biggest German talents for a few seasons in a row.
That's why they look old and seem to be missing their identity.
A Bayern with Draxler, Sane, Weigl and Süle would be a treble contender.
I'm sure they know what to do.
>>
>>75375315
Cmon pal you are just shitposting at this point.
>>
>>75375445
yeah they are. you can adjust the sliders to show the stats on whoscored

11v11 bayern got 4 shots on target over 2 legs and one of those was a penalty. real got 10. its was 5-2 for Real in both games.
>>
File: 358757_heroa[1].jpg (26KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
358757_heroa[1].jpg
26KB, 620x430px
>>75375117
"""""""" the best team in the world """"""""

shots on target in qf both legs
madrid: 23
buyern: 5
goals from open play in qf both legs
madrid: 6
buyern: 0

bayern vs madrid in last 5 competitive matches
5L 0W 0D

bayern vs madrid 2017 - destroyed
bayern vs atletico 2016 - eliminated
bayern vs barca 2015 - eliminated
bayern vs madrid 2014 - destroyed

>>
>>75375468
Robben single-handedly made them relevant again, a lot of people forget that. Their homegrown players hadn't really done shit before him and LVG arrived. Robben was a world class player in his prime when he came to Bayern, no idea why Real Madrid sold him (even with the injuries), something like that wouldn't happen today. And for 8 years he's been bailing them out again and again.
>>
Since 7-1 some delusional kids think german clubs are goat and bayern is on the top
>>
>>75375504
So possession is bullshit but shot over target without goals aren't????
>>
File: Net-Wealth.png (109KB, 865x457px) Image search: [Google]
Net-Wealth.png
109KB, 865x457px
>>75375485
Germanycis rich. German's are poor. You pay too many taxes and your country is too expensive. I am sorry to pop your buble
>>
>>75374842
they're not done, they have a young squad that's being brought in, they're all quality players with huge potential. it takes time between the current squad retirement and the new squad development, so there will probably be a window of opportunity for Dortmund, Leipzig or whoever to snatch a couple of bundesligas.
But when you think strategically ,on the long term, you reap the rewards later on, and that's what Bayern has been doing for ages, that's why they are so dominant.
>>
>>75375595
All their talents are shit compared to Dortmund and Leipzigs. They fucked up hard like Barcelona in acquiring good talents
>>
>>75375052
>get beat in an argument
>make insult based on flag that is irrelevant

>>>/int/
>>
>CR7 becomes a crippled old man next season
>Messi is finished
>Buyern have sucked up all the german talents and noticed all the new ones are shit

Are we final going back to mid 2000 football again
>>
>>75375508
This. I always felt he got underrated.Maybe his stats don't show it, but in big games, he was the one Bayern player that terrorized any opposition, and made everything easier for his teammates. Even the other night, they pretty much were relying on him to bail them out.

Sure, BM will stay a top team but it won't be the same.
>>
I am not a Messi hater cause I respect his skills and his life. but you have to admit CR7 is WAY BETTER than Messi, Here's everything. Look CR7 was born in a really poor family he grew and grew... and now he became what people believe the best soccer player on this planet. I wonder how he grew and became who he is now? He trained everyday LEGIT EVERYDAY, never gave up and always tried again. trained. remember that word. Lets take a look at Messi. Messi is NATURAL when he was born he already had his ability's he didn't work for it. he trains shit now cause his guts are all natural. When I take a look back at CR7 he TRAINED - see I used the word... He TRAINED to become who he is now but Messi didn't do NOTHING. Ronaldo MADE him self Messi did nothing. Ronaldo = Hard work. Messi = Nothing. Look how Messi quit Argentina? Why? lets take a look Messi missed this massive penalty in Copa America. He missed for his International team ' Argentina. Okay you might be thinking how CR7 missed a penalty to! But if you take a look whats more insane/important? Messi pen ofc Ronaldo missed a pen in the damn quarter finals what would of do nothing. idk I think is was in the round of 16 I got no idea but Messi's is still way more insane and he missed it. HE IS WEAK and quit International soccer. I think International soccer is Way more important than Club soccer cause Your playing for your own country instead you might be playing for another club in another country Playing for your country makes you be more effective and strong. Ronaldo NEVER quit International soccer or Club soccer which makes him STRONG!!! and gain he will never give up. Messi weak as SHIT. It doesn't matter if he has more ballondors cause it basically means the best of the YEAR not in the PLANET* now retards listen to my message and RONALDO LOVERS HALA RONALDO!!!!!!
>>
>>75375582

>net wealt

god damn you're a dumb spic
you really think you are living better than anyone in the netherlands, norway, austria or germany?
>>
>>75375582
holy shit that median American whealth
that's Qatar-like inequality
>>
>>75375643
And Neuer, that guy is insane.
>>
>>75375582
>2010
yeah lol no way we are richer than ze germans now (you neither probably)
our economy collpased around those years while they only got better
>>
Good thing they are going back to basics.

Poaching players from their closest rivals instead of international shit. Currently looking at Keita from Red Bull (2nd) and already bought two defenders from Hoffenheim (3rd).

At least Dortmund is save for the time being. First time since 2012 I believe.
>>
>>75375679
>really think you are living better than anyone in the netherlands, norway, austria or germany?
I am living in a 400m^2 house with a 3000 m^2 garden and its sunny 9 months a year. I would say that I have a pretty comfy live.
>>
>>75375679
Easiest yes in my life
>>
>>75375614
that's not how they look at it. remember they think strategically, instead of being reaction merchants like Dortmund. they fish players where they see potential and fully develop them. not all will work out, but some will, and you can't predict that since it's not an exact science. they'll cover for the ones that don't work out by going to the rivals and stealing the ones they developed and that worked out, reinforcing themselves and depleting the rivals.
In 5 years time Bayern will have a team for another decade while Dortmunders are scratching their heads wondering what the hell happened to all the exciting prospects they had.
>>
>>75375679
Stupid question cletus. You are aware that they still have a middle/upper class (just not as big as Germany) and have all the same luxuries available.
>>
They will eventually become Barcelona tier
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.