[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Qatarlona customers What is wrong with these people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: Barca.jpg (144KB, 891x303px) Image search: [Google]
Barca.jpg
144KB, 891x303px
>Qatarlona customers
What is wrong with these people?
>>
>>75372752
'dit
>>
How embarrassing
>>
>my heart bleeds Catolan
>>
The only real worldwide teams are Real Madrid and United. The rest are all behind.
>>
fucking disgusting
>>
File: Frog with autism.png (766KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Frog with autism.png
766KB, 2000x2000px
>>75372752
>>75372772
>>75372777

Why are you Britons always eager to pick on American soccer fans. Let them support whatever team they fancy.
>>
>p-pls respect us

Kek. I don't even like Barca yet I've actually been to a game at Camp Nou. I'm a bigger "fan" than this fag will ever be
>>
>>75372805
because it's funny
>>
Karma points are a perverse incentive to say overly sentimental and largely untruthful things like this.
>>
File: missi.jpg (22KB, 308x337px) Image search: [Google]
missi.jpg
22KB, 308x337px
>my heart bleeds Catolan
>>
File: cucks-madrid.png (216KB, 680x281px) Image search: [Google]
cucks-madrid.png
216KB, 680x281px
>>75372785
Yes, Real is at the forefront of globalist nihilism.
>>
>Frankfurt emblem
what
>>
>>75372831
oh, it's a pasta
>>
>>75372831
A lot of bandwagoners follow multiple clubs in different countries.
>>
What is it about Barca that makes Americans love them so much?

Is it because of the whole Catalan "fight for independence" thing that makes them sympathetic towards the club, because they get reminded of 1776?
>>
>>75372816
Real Madrid have nothing to do with that country that retired the cross from the crest. Is not our problem that those countries are 2 centuries behind.
>>
>>75372844
because they were the best team in the world at one point
>>
>I only started watching football
>I already know how germans play

>My heart bleeds Catolan
>Just like spanish
>>
>>75372844
Yanks love to bandwagon a winner. Football was BARCAWINSLOL for a good while along with Messi getting multiple baloon doors in a row. Once he's no longer in the conversation of 'best player playing' you'll see a movement to Buyern/Madrid/Whoevers dominating football.
>>
>my heart bleeds Catolan
>>
File: 1467236503074.jpg (70KB, 403x391px) Image search: [Google]
1467236503074.jpg
70KB, 403x391px
>my heart bleeds Catolan
>>
>>75372844
Not all of us desu
>>
>>75372752
>watches games while being drunk
>ends up supporting Barça
Yeah, seems legit
>>
thank god no one here understands ayyrabic . there are some arabic fb accounts that have names like a barcelonian even if they killed me or madridian even in my veins
>>
Reddit soccer posters are insufferable
>>
>>75372752
What is up with reddit and sounding like pretentious faggots?
>>
>>75374516
Gotta get that karma pham
>>
>>75374527
He is talking about how he became a Barça fan while being drunk and it ended up sounding like my psicologist when she told me that rape was wrong
>>
>>75374499
>>75374516
this

plus they steal our memes
>>
>>75372852
>not Milan
>>
This is what American soccer fans are like, every single one of them.
>>
>>75372752
> modern football
That's what's wrong. It feels horrible to see local kids wearing Far$a shirts in cities like Valencia, Santander or Zaragoza. These kids would have been beaten up in school in the 90s.
>>
>>75372752
You couldn't compose a more reddit post if you tried
>>
>>75374698
There was one reddit post about manliness that was pretty reddit.
>>
>>75372752
>>
>>75374666
pretty much. im kind of a fundamentalist. if you werent born into it, youre cringey. unfortunately, that means its only people who are

a. ethnic, sons/daughters of ethnic
b. somehow were into soccer organically with no outside of influence, and their children
c. were into soccer during the original NASL period and their children

the reddit-posting and general soccer fans are mostly all post-2010, aka landon donovan vs algeria. probably the worst thing to happen to soccer in this country despite the good feelings, because the majority are exactly people like that who are so clueless they just cause general annoyance. instead of organically getting into it with their local MLS team or something you just get a whole demographic of people who went full retard right from the start
>>
>>75372752
>people always talking about how Americans can or should not support foreign clubs even though my heart bleeds Catolan just like those of the Spanish Barca fans.
>my heart bleeds Catolan
>just like those of the Spanish Barca fans
what forum is that? i want to laugh more
>>
>>75375447
>being this autistic
Who cares? It's only bad when you pretend to be a "supporter" of a foreign team like this faggot

I watch mlb and have loved the Oakland Ayys for almost a decade but they're just the team i root for i don't consider myself a real fan
>>
>>75372752
I echo his statements. Free Caltalyna!
>>
File: 00000000150470.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
00000000150470.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>75372752
>>
>>75372844
Barca is absolute dogshit, but since Barca's front three are from SA, the spics here love them.
Either that or PL teams, since they're English
>>
>>75375447
>organically getting into it with their local MLS club

Kys shill. MLelS is trash
>>
>>75375620
you're dutch. every jan and snollebolleke are into the sport. in america you cant even discuss the game with anyone before coming across some people like that in 0.123 seconds who are arsenal til i die.

>>75376845
like it or not pal
>>
US leicester fan here. Other than the occasional piece on sportscenter there isnt too much from what I have seen. Almost everything i see is on reddit
edit - since everyone is asking me when i started supporting leicester. I began supporting them at the beginning of the season (when i said year before i meant season). They caught my attention at the end of last year and i fell in love with the team this year. But apparently on this sub you cant be a real fan of leicester if you live in the us. I am watching every game they play with a leicester flag around my shoulders passionately cheering for leicester win or lose
>>
>>75372844
>Bandwagoners: They jump to the best team at the time they start watching soccer
>They don't understand soccer: They start liking teams that score fancy goals, and don't appreciate all the other aspects of the game
>Mob Mentality: There are more Barca fans in the US than any other foreign team, and people like community
>Single-Player Mentality: US sports fans sometimes enjoy and glorify specific players over whole teams, and follow them. Messi was likely the "GOAT (lol)" when they first started watching the sport
>Confrontation: Americans love arguing, controversy, and talking shit. Being Barca fans give them that entertainment

These are the best reasons I can probably think of, as an American myself. But I'm Italian-American, and have been a Juventus supporter since I was 5.
>>
Barca aren't really that popular here. United, Arsenal and Real Madrid all have more fans
>>
>>75377438
I go to new York a lot and the only ones i seem to meet like that are MLels fans ironically
>>
>>75372752
this guy sounds like he's going doopin' mental
>>
CATALINA IS NOT SPAIN
>>
File: 1386198460400.jpg (103KB, 469x746px) Image search: [Google]
1386198460400.jpg
103KB, 469x746px
>>75378545
>But I'm Italian-American
>>
>>75375620
If you've watched the A's the last decade on the other side of the world you're a fan. And for that I salute you.
>>
>>75377438
Kek how do you know who snollebolleke is, Dave?
>>
>>75379056
Yes Chad. I lived there for 1/3 of my life, so it's different.

You think an Italian person raised in an Italian family is going to grow up to bandwagon a random soccer team late in life?
That goes for any person who's American but raised with a different nation's culture. We're talking about Americans, and since my ID flag is American, I wanted to clarify.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.