[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Dying rat.jpg (65KB, 780x519px) Image search: [Google]
Dying rat.jpg
65KB, 780x519px
>*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
>>
File: 1485495321567[1].jpg (202KB, 527x692px) Image search: [Google]
1485495321567[1].jpg
202KB, 527x692px
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>75363347
This guy has been shit this season
Every one puts the blame of Messi but Suarez and Nerman have been worse
>>
hey man dont talk shit about my brother Nerman ok?
>>
*autistic screeching*
>>
>>75363347
>generals are killing /sp/

And these threads what are doing?
>>
>>75364131
I guarantee you literally don't understand the problem of generals but you feel you're somehow OK to defend them
Stop, you don't know shit, you haven't even been here long enough to comment
>>
>>75364230
I'm not defending generals, I never post in generals, but there are always plenty of these kind of threads that in my opinion are not funny, interesting or contributing to bro culture.

Generals and threads with just one autistic "word" in them can both be bad you know?
>>
>>75364392
>Generals and threads with just one autistic "word" in them can both be bad you know?
Why even bring up generals in your greentext then?
>>
>>75364457
Because people here seem to blame everything on generals, when they are not the only problem.

The non-general threads are as bad or worse than generals
>>
>>75364967
>Because people here seem to blame everything on generals
Because generals ARE a problem. There's no way these threads are bad. Maybe you find them humourless, but plenty of people do enjoy them and on top of that, they can actually breed proper discussion within them despite the OP.
You might think to make the point people enjoy generals too, which is true. There can be good stuff in them too, but look at the catalog and there are like 10 generals. They lock away discussion in them, become a place of self memes and essentially end up in a chatroom. I actually frequently post in a general and it's consistently a shitshow. Generals have a bad rep for a reason. They force discussion by having a 24/7 thread rather than letting it happen organically. When you force discussion, you don't get discussion, you get all the shitposting you can find in most generals.
You think something like /frz/, the Frozen (movie) general on /co/ got to 1000 threads just discussing a one hour and a half animated film?
>>
>>75365251
generals are pretty much people blogposting about their day. i rather have people create threads, regardless of how stupid, to keep content on this board flowing rather than trapped in a stupid general. i don't give a shit if we have the same 20 TSUUUUUU threads or 20 threads about calling tom brady the goat. 4chan should be intended as a free for all sort of thing and generals stifle that.
>>
>yurocucks and latinsubhumans will defend this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.