[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you follow sport?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 10a.jpg (111KB, 600x848px)
10a.jpg
111KB, 600x848px
How do you follow sport?
>>
t. too poor to pay monthly club membership
>>
I have the channels for the big european football games, but I just follow the shitposting reactions of the NHL games as it happens.
>>
>>75351772
this tbqh

The only situation where following the sport through radio is acceptable is when you are craving for some Minor League Baseball action.
>>
>>75351759
full /sp/ rss feed on my smartwatch
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 852x480px
>watch it on a low quality stream with your bros on /sp/
>>
File: brain-change.jpg (32KB, 350x330px) Image search: [Google]
brain-change.jpg
32KB, 350x330px
check the table at the end of the season
>>
>2017
>watching sports and not just shitposting from your phone
>>
I usually just check up on the results during or after the match now, unless I'm deliberately trying to procrastinate while a game is on (then I'll stream it).
>>
Well, have to read up the NBA results postgame. Now that I got a job I cannot stay up all nights to watch the game and League Pass is too expensive.
>>
>>75351759
watch game by playing
>>
>>75351759
/NBA/ here. Free streams. I rarely watch an entire game, but I do watch a lot of 4th quarters and parts of games I might be interested because of certain players, line-ups or match-ups. I follow through Google's NBA Scores and Schedule, which is fast and clean, and I have my favorite NBA podcast and twitter (Vera Basket) to understand better the tactical, strategical and institutional side of the league and to keep a close narrative of it. When I need a little more I check the usual: The Vertical podcast, Bleacher Report, SBNation, The Guardian NBA, etc.
>>
File: ` whistler abma.jpg (41KB, 1020x480px) Image search: [Google]
` whistler abma.jpg
41KB, 1020x480px
>>75351759
SRL

way to busy for anything but the WC quarters and up, Stanley Cup, Owl, or choice WC Downhill ski races.
>>
I just shitpost on /sp/ as I have the game on but don't watch it
>>
>>75351759

>Watching the sport at all and not just playing out a million different scenarios in your head
>>
I'm literally not joking at all: Just so I could get free tickets, I picked some friends, made a make-pretend basketball team so we could watch an event for free, since pre-match events were held.
It was a 5 minute game and we lost 32-4. I went 1/2 on FTs, and was fouled because I was like
>i'll layup atleast one on this shit
and still failed miserably.
A mate of mine (who was supposed to play C) chucked a three and that was it.
>>
This is LEGIT. You should ONLY be watching MAJOR games and events.
>>
>>75352059
>nigga trying to make me give up on watching minor league baseball
nigga fuck off
>>
I try to go as much as possible to the stadium, else I listen to the radio because TV commentarists -and TV journalism- are fucking insufferable
>>
>>75352018

JUST.
>>
Didnt watch the game and only shitposting in match thread
>>
File: 1476935858613.png (53KB, 247x416px) Image search: [Google]
1476935858613.png
53KB, 247x416px
>>75351759
Radio is fucking GOAT though. At least it used to be. Now it's fucking filled with ads age sponsors.
>>
>half listen to it in the background while doing something else
>when commentators freak out look at screen to see replay
>watch last 5 minutes of close game if interesting/necessary

anything else and you're devoting too much attention
>>
See result later because I'm at work when the match is one

Fucking yuros and their timezones
>>
File: 21345.jpg (225KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
21345.jpg
225KB, 400x300px
>following a game in a thread on /sp/
>>
>>75352529
THİS
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.