[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Juve has the best chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: JUVENTUS.jpg (39KB, 852x852px) Image search: [Google]
JUVENTUS.jpg
39KB, 852x852px
Ok, guise, let's be objective for once and actually think about this.

Barcelona is finished (let's be honest) and Bayern are gone. Those are the only teams in the tournament that ever consistently beat Juventus.

Historically speaking, Real Madrid has a history of choking against Juve, and last time they played was business as usual, so the old lady has an edge there.
The winner of Monaco vs Borussia is irrelevant (no offence), neither side really pose a threat to Juve, Real or Athletico.
Athletico actually might be the only team that the odds are blurry. Especially considering the last two games were a Juve loss and a tie, but the changes made since that time and the showings each team have put on make it seem like Juve is still the better side.

So, if anyone really looks at this from a neutral standpoint, Juventus seem to have it this year.
Leaving your fan-bias at the door, is this pretty logical?
>>
File: 1491048441626.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1491048441626.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>75350113
>Athletico
>>
>>75350113
>The winner of Monaco vs Borussia is irrelevant (no offence), neither side really pose a threat to Juve, Real or Athletico.

ok
>>
File: 1487634675578.jpg (192KB, 610x340px) Image search: [Google]
1487634675578.jpg
192KB, 610x340px
real won it last time and no one has won 2 times in a row so it might be juventus that wins it this time.
>>
>>75350113
Juventus is needed to destroy Madrid, but I am rooting for Atletico or Monaco in the final
>>
>>75350245
Benficker has
>>
solid bait OP
>>
>>75350113
>Historically speaking, Real Madrid has a history of choking against Juve

Historicaly speaking Juve has the biggest record of choking in UCL. If >we are out tonight, I hope they win it, but it's hard to imagine
>>
>Barca isnt going to buy referees
Tonights refball:
1 false penalty
2 offside goals
Barca wins.
>>
>>75350454
We said Champions League, Mouro
>>
>>75350686
>15/16: Knocked out by Bayern
>14/15: Lost final to Barcelona
>13/14: Lost at group stage
>12/13: Knocked out by Bayern

There's a difference between choking, and just being a lesser side losing to better teams. You could say that some of the group stage knockouts they've had in their history may have been "chokes", but other than that, they've always just lost fair and square to better teams.

There are no more better teams left in this tournament anymore, that's the point.
>>
>>75351475
>Juventus is 4 years old
>>
I don't mean to be rude but Juventus has lost the most CL finals if I recall correctly
>>
>>75351502
Oh, I'm sorry, would you like me to go over their entire 119-year club history with you?

The most recent years are the most relevant, obviously. That's why I listed them, but it's still applies to older tournaments too.
>>
Does anyone have the discord bet link?

>>75350113
It sounds good especially since bayern only lost because of a JUST linesman
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.