[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aaron Hernandez died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1492607739823.jpg (69KB, 634x403px) Image search: [Google]
1492607739823.jpg
69KB, 634x403px
do you really think he he did it to himself, or that the guards/other prisoners put him down?
>>
clearly killed and covered up, he was going to win his appeal
>>
>>75348887

This isn't a movie (yet) there is no reason to believe he didn't kill himself. He's very young and in good health. He was going to be in prison for a very long time.
>>
it was a gang hit
>>
>>75349567
>it was a gang hit
This
>>
>>75348908
>>
Massachusetts has an unofficial death penalty. Highest rate of "suicides" in the US prison system. John Salvi was found in his prison cell with both hands and feet tied to the bed. A bag tied over his head. His head beaten in. bruises all over his body.

It was ruled a suicide.
>>
>>75348887
Murdered. Why, yet to be seen.
>>
>>75348908
No he wasn't

>literally all evidence points to him

He got the most recent acquittal because they had absolutely nothing on him
>>
>>75352336
>It was ruled a suicide.

Jesus. Our prison system is so fucked up.
>>
>>75352445

Yeah and I am not even making that up.
>>
I'm trying too figure out why he would do it after a acquittal. Couldn't he appeal the Lloyd murder since one of the reasons he murdered Lloyd was because he knew that Aaron committed the other 2? Or am i being dumb
>>
>>75352512
Someone wanted to make sure he didn't talk.
>>
>>75352336
Good. Well placed punches to the temple are a lot faster than those faggoty chemicals they inject people with and it doesn't cost taxpayers money.
>>
>>75352535
Yep. There is more to this story than the press is reporting.
>>
>>75352512
Go actually read about the acquittal. Everyone that knows what they're talking about says his acquittal on the first murder gas was slim to none. In fact one of the judges that would've been deciding on the acquittal was the one that put him away. Yeah good luck with that
>>
We'll have to wait and see. It's very strange that he would kill himself right after being found not guilty of those two murders, and having a reasonable shot of getting acquitted or at least a reduced sentence for Odin Lloyd's murder. I don't know much about the Lloyd case and how much evidence pointed toward him, but it still seems fishy.
>>
>>75352579

Oh I agree. I think lethal injection is ridiculous.
>>
>>75348908
gang related
>>
A shout-out to Jens who is still serving his sentence in the United States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jens_Söring
>>
>>75352605

>reasonable shot of getting acquitted or at least a reduced sentence for Odin Lloyd's murder

Why are people saying this? Because his slick lawyer said he wished he'd have dealt with his first case? The evidence of him committing the double was mostly witness testimony there was a mountain of evidence connecting him to Lloyd's murder.
>>
>>75352605
The Loyd case wasn't going to get revisited, the only time something like that would be revisited if he was facing death row.
>>
>>75354713
>>
>>75348887
>>
>>75348887
>>
>>75352535
this
>>
>>75352601
No there isn't you fucking retard.
>>
>>75348887
>>
>>75348887
>>
He was a cunt anyway.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.