[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Pete Rose ever get in the hall of fame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Or does he not even care anymore since he is banging his hot Asian wife every night?
>>
>>75346421
only after he dies
>>
kek looks like patton oswalt from the thumbnail
no pete won't get in even after he's dead
nor should he
voters are hardasses and always will be
>>
i thought hes already in the WWE hall of fame
>>
>>75346421

Pete would get in if Major League Baseball felt he was even the slightest bit repentant. They addressed this recently and Pete is hesitant to even admit he did anything wrong. If he came out tears and all to apologize and begged the league to get in they would but that will never happen and he will never get in.
>>
He's gonna be added to the Phillies wall of fame on 8/20

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphia-phillies/pete-rose-phillies-2017-wall-fame-inductee
>>
>>75346421
Every time they come close, he goes and says something stupid and it just ruins it.

Pete's his own worst enemy in this case will likely only be inducted after he dies.
>>
>>75350192
He's already in the reds hall
He should be in the real one though . Hall of Fame is full of trash players but one of the greatest of all time isn't because of an old grudge. Honestly it makes the HOF a joke, Pete will let his stats and championships do the talking
>>
>>75346421

How many times has Rose changed his story after getting caught in one huge lie after another? Six? Seven? I'm a lifelong Reds fan and I still can't even keep track.

Also don't forget that Dowd told ESPN that he was on track to nail Rose for throwing games for money when MLB forced him to shut down his investigation of Rose prematurely (in exchange for Rose's cooperation and acceptance of his ban).

Rose is complete and utter scum.
>>
>>75346421
that asian pussy is better than the hall of fame
>>
not being in the hall of fame has actually made him more relevant than his peers
>>
File: batman.jpg (10KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
10KB, 184x273px
>>
>>75352541
>>
>>75352584
Being in the "banned from hall" group is more exclusive than the hell desu and much more badass
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.