[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks two buyerns players* what did the ref mean by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: ref.webm (404KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
ref.webm
404KB, 640x266px
*blocks two buyerns players*
what did the ref mean by this
>>
It's just banter.
>>
>>75336013
Jesus Harold Christ.......

How do we do away with human referees? They can't fucking keep up?
>>
This ref is retarded
>>
>>75336013
just look how off side he was
>>
I could understand him being there, but then he literally just stops directly in front of them
>>
>>75336013
I want a full inquiry
>>
File: IMG_2092.jpg (97KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2092.jpg
97KB, 700x700px
>>75336013
Literally shielding Marcelo's run. What an absolute shitshow. I'm done.
>>
>>75336013
I've never seen a ref run like that. They're supposed to follow play. Where the fuck is he going.
>>
> runs at the play
> stops in the middle
> doesn't call the blatant offside

What the actual fuck, isn't this where fans normally riot & refs are found dead?
>>
> but when messi does it it's genius
>>
>>75336494
I guess he thought Marcelo was going the other way (behind the refs back). But yes, really poor.
>>
>the """"""""""""""""beautiful""""""""""""""""""" game
>>
>>75338779
It was beautiful run by the ref. He drew out the Bayern defence leaving Marcelo space to run into.
>>
I bet he's the new star among the UEFA ref coterie, he took assisting the Spanish teams to a new level. Aytekin on suicide watch right now.
>>
>>75336091
Fucking humans, man. I don't know.
>>
>>75340023

Yeah like falling for the Robben dive.
Madrid just outplayed Bayern in every way possible.
They didn't score a single proper goal.
Also reminder that when Ronaldo scored his off side goal Bayern still had to score just 1 to win, so fuck off with muh morale
>>
>>75340023
Nah, the Real Madrid media is too powerful compared to Barcelona's. People will talk about Ovrebo and Aytekin forever and no one will even remember this guy's name. There won't be a change.org petition to replay the match, and even if someone makes one, Marca and Co. won't talk about it encouraging people to sign it. What we do get is talks about Roland's 5 goals and his GOAT status. Enjoy.
>>
>>75340464
This
>>
for once I think I actually believe one of these games were fixed by a ref
>>
this referee is something else, let me tell you
>>
>>75336013
>tfw I complain about ayy-league refs every week
>tfw CL refs are just as bad or worse
There is no escaping this torment.
>>
>>75340931
Then how come he gave a penalty to the other team?
>>
>implying buyern didn't deserve every single bit of it
>>
>>75342934
why is brazil so salty about this
>>
>>75342934
Tbh I'm glad it was only Buyern. If that had been Dortmund or any other German club getting shafted I'd be really pissed.
>>
The same referee booked Sterling a yellow card for being fouled by Umtiti. And Sterling wasn't even called for penalty.
>>
File: le little magician.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
le little magician.gif
1MB, 400x224px
>>75336727
>>
File: 1465001752808.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1465001752808.png
129KB, 314x278px
Why do people still watch rigged sports events in 2017?
>>
>>75341252
CL refs are usually the worst refs, since they are taken from all kind of memeleagues from every shithole cravice in Europe.
>>
>>75345791
What the fuck is wrong with Messi?
>>
>>75345849
>implying that's not intentional for obvious reasons

Same refs are probably rigging games in their shitty local league. Experienced riggers basically.
>>
>>75342800
To make it seem like it wasn't.
>>
>>75342800
Because it was blatant and he couldn't not give it. The penalty was inconsequential when the ref could decide how he wanted to shape the game after it.
>>
>>75343770
It might be one guy. He's very happy.
>>
File: muller.png (969KB, 1078x848px) Image search: [Google]
muller.png
969KB, 1078x848px
>>75342934

huehue is right, buyern had much luck in important games the last years, especially against dirtmund, they fucking deserve it and cry like babies now.
it is always the same, if they have luck no word from them but now ONE time they lose because of this and bitch like babies.
>>
>>75345894
t. shareholder
>>
>>75345854
He's a manlet. Haven't you ever met a manlet to know what they're like?
>>
>>75340259
> Madrid outplayed Bayern
This is what vikingos ACTUALLY believe.

Bayern was swiping the floor with Madrid until Vidal was sent off with that bullshit card.

This was La Liga levels of Bernabéu refball.
>>
>>75336013
They should've given the ref a red card for that
>>
What fuck is that shit?
>>
>>75336727
Why does everything have to be black or white? We're not all fanbois of one or the other.
>>
>DURRRRRRR IF THE REF WAS SO BIASED WHY DID HE GIVE CORRECT CALLS FOR THE OTHER TEAM XDDDD LE CHEGGMADE ATHEISTS

It's called maintaining a facade and not making the refball so obvious, retards.
>>
>>75336727
If anyone remembers the last time messi was passed the ball offside he left it for someone else to grab to cut it back to him when he was onside to score. Messi is a good guy, Ronaldo thinks he's good but has the refs on his teams side. I'd love to know where the moneys coming from probably ISIS.
>>
>>75336013
Better movement than some strikers.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.