[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there a more useless cunt than this tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

Was there a more useless cunt than this tonight?
>>
Why does he look like he is in some gang from Los Angeles? How can this be good for his marketability?
>>
>>75334581
He fucked up a lot of chances desu, wasn't a red but he still should have been subbed yonks before.
The man played like a twat in the most important game of the year for his team
>>
>>75334581

Chile on suicide watch. That's what you get for sending in a literal nigger.
>>
File: fcbhippo-header.png (338KB, 472x560px) Image search: [Google]
fcbhippo-header.png
338KB, 472x560px
>>75334581
>>
This guy is a fucking retarded. He literally fucked up the TWO (2) games.
>>
>>75334639
>already have a yellow card
>body check Casemiro like a retarded gorilla, ref forgives him
>2nd foul from behind like a retarded gorilla
>wasn't a red
>>
ALABA desu, he couldn't even center the ball inside the box
>>
>>75334581
Douglas Costa or Thiago .
>>
>>75334697
He got the ball imo, wouldn't have disputed the first one though.
Seriously I had 100 quid on Bayern to qualify and was screaming at the TV for them to pull him off the pitch, it was enevitable
>>
>>75334715
Thiago was horrible. Alaba too.
>>
File: gypsiekassei.jpg (30KB, 250x347px) Image search: [Google]
gypsiekassei.jpg
30KB, 250x347px
"Hey kids wanna buy some semifinals?"
>>
>>75334868
Vidal was far worse.
Wasted 3 clear chances and the penalty over the two legs.
It would have been better for him to be inactive in both games
>>
>>75334897
Vidal runs the midfield, he's excused (despite the Pen miss). It was Alonso and Thiago who did NOTHING and were HORRIBLE on top of doing nothing.

It would've been better for Vidal not to run around so much, yes, but only because Thiago and Alonso are charlatans who don't belong on Bayern at all.

A midfield of Kroos, Vidal, and Martinez would've raped the CL.
>>
>>75334967
>Thiago
this is true, they should get rid of poop guardiola's meme players.
>>
>>75335009
Get rid of all the latin losers. Costa, Alonso, Thiago that charlatan, Bernat, Rafinha.

Javi Martinez stays because he's based basque.
>>
>>75335035
>>75335009
get rid of fucking Coman too, or match his clause and then sell him to Man Shity for 50mil.
>>
Douglas Costa

Remember when people hyped him up to be the new Nerman when he scored twice against Augsburg or something? He hasn't done shit since.
>>
>>75335044
Between Costa, Alonso, Bernat, Coman, and Thiago I'm starting to respect Pep's ability to acquire garbage players and make them look good.
>>
>>75335044
Memest player there is.

He will go to China or Turkey
>>
>>75335035
>Bernat, Rafinha.
kek, forgot about these clowns
>get hired as buyern manager
>'bring me as many catalan manlets as you can fit in the trunk of your car'
>'you got it pham'
>>
>>75334607
>Why does he look like he is in some gang
if it wasn't for soccer he probably would
>>
>>75335159
None of them are catalan but I agree with you
>>
>>75335064

They all looked like shit with Pep except for Alonso.
>>
>>75335042
Yeh, send him to Juve to replace Dybala and watch Juve win the CL.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
yet he has 2 more copa america than Messi
>>
>>75335226
Alonso was nearly as bad as Thiago tonight

>>75335270
Coman is shit have you watched him at all this year? He's young so fuck if I know if he'll get better but he's so far off other wingers.

Bayern, if they want to challenge Madrid and Barcelona, they HAVE to get elite players and bring in homegrown German mentality to the table. Martinez was a perfect transfer, he fit the mentality. Lewandowski too, elite performer. Thiago is an injury-prone charlatan, the rest of the acquisitions have been shit.
>>
>>75335044
Douglas for Alexis when?
>>
>>75335353
Bayern are too stingy for that, they will buy Gnabry or something kek
>>
>>75334581

Fucking fraud. Chases after the ball like some autistic dog and leaves the defense completely exposed with the gaps created by his running around. Buyern should sell now.
>>
>>75334581
Every match I see this man in he just runs about like a headless chicken fouling people what do managers see in him? Do they play him based on his FIFA and FM stats or something. seriously what the fuck does he offer the team he plays for apart from being a liability
>>
>>75334712

THIS

what a terrible game by this guy
>>
Hummels was also terrible mane
>>
>>75335035
>Javi Martinez
>Basque
Lel.Why are you so eager to make a fool of yourself?
>>
>>75334581
The linesman.
>>
hot head egomaniac fucks his team
>>
File: COCO.png (298KB, 649x358px) Image search: [Google]
COCO.png
298KB, 649x358px
>one for the big occasion
>>
>>75334581
Vidal did nothing wrong. Stop trying so hard, faggot.
>>
>>
File: chen_dopy.png (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
chen_dopy.png
45KB, 300x300px
I knew right then when he got the first yellow that he'd get a red card later.
>>
File: smugger.png (166KB, 844x901px) Image search: [Google]
smugger.png
166KB, 844x901px
>>75346239
>that fucking kid
HE KNEW
>>
>>75334763
unlucky m8
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.