[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't take this refball any longer. I need a list of sports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: federer-pepe.jpg (133KB, 1010x1132px) Image search: [Google]
federer-pepe.jpg
133KB, 1010x1132px
I can't take this refball any longer. I need a list of sports with video replay.

- Tennis
>>
File: baseball.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
baseball.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>75334576
Basedball
>>
>>75334594
this OP

and im not only saying this because we're somewhat ok in it
>>
american football
>>
File: IMG_1929.jpg (38KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1929.jpg
38KB, 601x508px
>mfw the yanks are right about our sport

;__;

This isn't acceptable anymore.
>>
union la
>>
Basketball
>>
Same m8 really Tired with this refereeing
>>
VAR doesn't change much if the ref is obviouslty corrupt
take Real's second
>Ronaldo standing still a good meter offside
>defence standing still
>linesman right in line with him
>doesn't call it

noone is that incompetent, there's maliciousness in this
>>
>>75334594
This. I'm recruiting a German to become a tigers fan right now. You're welcome to come watch with us in the gamethread at 7 pm EDT (40 bings from now)

>>75334605
You're actually pretty good mate! Some exciting young players.
>>
>>75334625
Pls watch our sport (baseball)

I'll answer any questions you have and you can shitpost with us. It's fun.

also NHL and NBA playoffs happening right now.
>>
>>75334719
They did do better in the WBC than I expected. Didn't realize Jansen or Bogaerts were Dutch/from Dutch colonies.
>>
Rugby.
>>
>>75334576
Rugby
>>
>>75334906
ridiculous. McCaw is the biggest cheater in the game, he had immunity in the final you rigged you filthy useless impotent interracial enabler sheepshaggers.
>>
>>75334761
A legit WBC with teams all over the world and the best players on display would be awesome. Maybe in 50 years.
>>
>>75334760
Doesn't baseball take like 6 hours?
>>
>>75334576
Snooker
>>
>>75334695
With VAR there will be no excuses to not call off an offside goal.
It's not a subjective thing, unless it's a positional offside in which case it depends on the ref's interpretation if the player did interfere in the play or not.

What VAR does not change is the ref's interpretation of what's a foul, which is why there will still be a lot of controversy in penalty calls and claims.
>>
>>75335010
The average baseball game is about 2 to 3 and a half hours, though they're trying to cut down on it. If you want to watch baseball, you're better off only watching the games your team plays.
>>
>>75334695
This. Real weren't breaking them down and the crowd was getting frustrated. Bayern were holding a perfect line when Ronaldo strayed offside and were man marking him when he dropped in front of him. The linesman stepped in to save the day.
>>
American football is the ultimate sport.

it involves tactics, strategy, speed, precision, strength.

Every play is pure action, it is not useless passing like in football, it isn't tiki taka it isn't parking the bus. And all that with almost perfect refereeing.

I really wish american football would become the number one sport in the world.
>>
>>75335037
The refs will just find new ways to cheat. If they can't award convenient offside goals anymore they'll just produce more inexplicable sending offs like they did tonight.
>>
>>75335099
excellent post
NHL and baseball playoffs are great too. NBA is cancer, march madness is good though.
>>
>>75334576
- Fucking you mom
Not exactly replays, but you can download the video later
>>
>>75335137
VAR should be regarded as an instrument to help the ref make a decision, not the permanent eradicator of refball. At least that's what I see in rugby.

Sending offs and penalty calls are way too open to the ref's interpretation. A crooked ref can call any dubious foul in one team's favour and perfectly get away with it, even with VAR.
>>
>>75334977
Weepu missed 8 points off the boot. If we had won that game 16 - 7 know one would dispute it. Got get run over by a truck you filthy frog eating faggot.
>>
>>75334576
Literally all major sports except for football.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.