[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VIDEO REF, NOW!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

>Lewandowski clearly onside
>ref: "offside lel"
>Ronaldo CLEARLY offside
>ref: "let's just count it lol"
>Ronaldo offside again
>ref: "fuck the police, let's just fucking count it again lol"
>Casemiro commits 3 yellow-worthy fouls and dives once
>ref: "he a good boy, he dindu nuffin"
>Vidal with a clean tackle
>ref: "gtfo lol"

Ok, I'm not even a Bayern customer, but I do have a sour taste in my mouth after this game tonight.
This was some 2002 WC-tier rigging.

This is just unacceptable on this level.
Anyone who is still against video refs after tonight, what are your arguments? Seriously, can there even be any still?
>>
YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW
>>
>>75333616
ref killed match
>>
>>75333616
Vidal did a penalty, minute 47, rewatch it.
2nd bayern goal was offide, rewatch it

ARE U MAD?
>>
>>75333616
It's wasn't a penalty though, Casemiro won both the space and the ball.

That still doesn't make up for the retarded Vidal expulsion (exact same shit, wins the space and the ball, opponent dives) but this was not a Barcelona-PSG
>>
>WC-tier rigging
Yeah awarding penalty for Bayern after Robben dive was clearly helping Real secure the win ;^)
Bayern is fucking pathetic. If that Chilean manlet scored penalty in first leg( another non-existant penalty) they would be through today after 90 minutes so blaming refs for being pure shit and not being able to walk, let alone run in extra times is bitch tier.
>>
>>75333616
>3 goals in 7 minutes

thats what i call german efficiency
>>
UEFADRID
>>
>>75333616

LOL

next thing you'll say is that you want your money back.

no to both
>>
>>75333676
I'm a VfB Stuttgart supporter, I don't like Bauern by definition, but come on, not this way.

They really got fucked over hard by the ref tonight, that's not how it's supposed to work.
>>
>>75333727
this just proves OP's point
>>
>VIDEO REF, NOW!

funny because this ref is actually famous for using video in important match

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/historic-moment-referee-viktor-kassai-9455294
>>
>>75333727
that wasn't a penalty you spanish monkey
>>
>>75333777
>no argument

Just like I thought.
>>
>>75333806
>thinking video ref stops refball
>he's never watched rugby league
>>
>>75333839
Adding "Spanish" in there is redundant.
>>
Ref was indeed trash
- Vidal should have been sent off earlier
- Robben penalty was not a penalty
Still, bayern munich are complete trash. They took out lewandoski and put in kimmich lmao
Get over it. Real are the best team in the world
>>
>>75333727
Not only it wasn't, but it was a dive, and guess who was the one who dived?
>>
>>75334282
What were they supposed to do? Have a midfield of Tiago, Muller and Costa?
>>
>>75334282
>- Robben penalty was not a penalty
You're forgetting his expulsion is retarded as well.

He won the position and the ball, and ended up tackling the opponent without dangerous playing, textbook perfect tackle.

Overall Real was benefited but this was not a Barça PSG
>>
>>75334282
Robben penalty might or have not might been, there was definitely contact.q
This two offside goals are clear
>>
>>75334357
*You're forgetting Vidal's expulsion

He does the exact same thing Casemiro does, it was just poor reffing
>>
>>75334282
>75334282
Are you serious? They took off Lewa and put in Kimmich because they were down a man. They immediately swapped to 1-4-4 to wait out the game to penalites. There is no other strat with 10men. You fucktard.
>>
>>75334330
not take out the one player who can make a huge difference. Lewa is the madrid killer.
>>
File: b02.png (262KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
b02.png
262KB, 600x600px
>>75333727
It wasn't a penalty, you retarded customer. Vidal should have sent off in min 50 AS WELL AS CASEMIRO. Real Madrid stole this game. Now we will have another CL game at the soulless Bernabéu and probably get another round of refball. I fucking hope you are paired up with Atleti and their ultras burn your stadium with all of your sunflower seed eaters inside.

Why do I even bother, madridistas don't even like football. I'm sure you don't even watch league games. You are almost as bad as culé tourists.
>>
>>75334357
This was way worse than what Barcelona got.
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>75334577
To be fair it wasn't. If Bayern's offside goal (Ramos OG) had been disallowed, Madrid would still go to the semis. If both Madrid offside goals had been disallowed, 2-2 still puts them ahead. Barça were basically handed the qualification on a silver platter.
>>
>>75333779
This is how it has worked for over a decade, when did you start watching football man?
>>
>>75334235
Fucking LEL
>>
File: AFDghh58.jpg (171KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
AFDghh58.jpg
171KB, 1024x768px
>>75333616
>>
>>75334626
the only true refball was Casemiro not getting send off with Vidal, Real Madrid would've easily scored in the overtime even without the offside goals
>>
>>75334448
Are you serious? They took off Lewa and put in Kimmich because they were down a man. They immediately swapped to 1-4-4 to wait out the game to penalites. There is no other strat with 10men. You fucktard.
>>
even if u take awway 2 of penaldos goals real would still have won
>>
>>75336491
Even tho I agree with you about Real Madrid clearly winning it anyway, that's just not how footy works
>>
>>75336491
Explain.
>>
>>75334813
Vidal should be sent off for the tackle on Casemiro
>>
File: viktor_orban.jpg (545KB, 879x768px) Image search: [Google]
viktor_orban.jpg
545KB, 879x768px
>>75333616
He's an entitled faggot who's not even allowed to officiate a single match in the bumfuck clown ass hungarian """""""football""""" """""""""""""""""""league""""""""""""""", but CL? let him have at it every year lmao
>>
so the way i see it is that refs aren't that bad. at least, they haven't gotten worse. what's happened is the game has gotten faster and we have access to instant evidence supporting or contradicting what the refs did.
video refs are too disruptive, too mechanical, too soulless. i'm ok with mistakes once and a while, it's part of the game. managers make mistakes, players make mistakes, everyone does, it's called being human. and soccer is a game for humans.

if you can't live with human refs, someone which make some amazingly accurate calls, then go watch another sport.
>>
>>75333616
>actually thinking this will solve anything
this won't stop uefa from cheating
>>
>>75333759
Robben didn't dive, Casemiro clearly stomped his foot you're blind and delusional
>>
File: 1387818306034.png (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1387818306034.png
23KB, 400x400px
>>75334724
>This is how it has worked for over a decade
Since Sheva's goal was disallowed in 2006 because of that dive by that scumbag Puyol
>>
>>75334816
I thought taking Lewa off was a mistake on Anshit's part too
>>
>>75333616
Video ref brings tons of other issues, so don't expect it to help that much.

Also nothing in the game was even close to rigging, the ref team was just shit, not biased towards Madrid.

>>75333779
Oh shit, another Stuttgarter on spee?
>>
>>75337407
What'w wrong with stuttgarters?
>>
>>75337535
Being Swabians for one but mostly it just feels weird having a guy from the same city, given how it's relatively small and all.
>>
>>75337407
>nothing in the game was even close to rigging
Sure thing, alter man
>>
>>75334194
>Rugby League
>>
File: 10k yen kys.png (288KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
10k yen kys.png
288KB, 480x550px
>this butthurt

Ref your my greatest ally.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.