[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LE TAP INSIDE MAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>LE TAP INSIDE MAN
>>
>>75333174
Why couldn't Messhit do that?
>>
JUST TAAAAAAAP IT IN

JUST TAAAAAAAP IT IN

TAP TAP TAPEROO
>>
>>75333226

cause Messi plays basically as a midfielder nowdays surrounded by 5 players you dumb cunt
>>
>>75333174
>Le actually show up in big games man
>>
>>75334106
So he's not allowed to go into the penalty box? He's not allowed to attempt a shot on goal?
>>
>>75333174
more like le tap offside man amirite
>>
>off-ball positioning is not a skill
>>
>>75333226
because Messi was an Iniesta + Xavi babby
>>
>>75334147
he's allowed to do it, but that's not his job
>>
That long range header was also a tap in?
>>
>>75333226
Because no one would generate a chance for him to score, Barça midfield is cancer.
>>
>>75334147

I'll try to explain it to you amerika.

Ronaldo's role in the scond half, especially after Benzema got subed off was to stay inside the box to get a cross and score.

Now a days Messi play a role where he was to build up the game, and Suarez would be doing what ronaldo is doing now, waiting for the ball in most cases.

When Messi played more as a forward, back in 201/2012 he managed to score 75 (seventy-five) goals and get 25 assists.
>>
>>75334181
>>75334273
I see. But if the forwards on Messi's team aren't doing a good job scoring goals, shouldn't he try and score himself? Or is that discouraged, I don't know how rigid the positions in soccer are.
>>
>>75334309

He does score goals.

He has 45 goals this season and 17 assists.

The problem is not him, the problem is that barça are lacking quality in a lot of sectors.

He can't build up and score at the same time
>>
>>75334549
so we have established that him playing deeper has nothing to do with his scoring ability as he is clearly scoring a lot

therefore we have to ask why can't he score against big teams

and the answer is that he is a small time player
>>
>>75335014
Yep. Last time he was decisive in a big game was against Buyern in 2014/15. Before that, he was only decisive against Manure in 2010/11, his last year at his absolute prime.

How such a choker managed to convince so many people he's GOAT material is beyond me.
>>
>>75335014
When you face lesser teams, you can manage to not pay attention to your role and be more offensive. When you play top quality teams, going for a try could cost you the game. Going to the box when you already got Suarez there means you open a hole in the pitch where the adversary can capitalize on. It is really simple actually.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.