[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More bad news for Carmelo Anthony, who is allegedly separated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>>
>>>/E!SPN/
>>
This is good news, now he can join the bulls next year and be part of the washed up superstar dynasty
>>
As if Melo gives A FUCK

He'll still be raking in millions and is now free to beat up on any fresh young pussy he wants.
>>
>>75320557
so why do these idiot millionaires get married in the first place?

this always puzzles me
>>
>>75320409
>La La

He married the worst Teletubby
>>
>La La

How high was her mom when she was born
>>
>>75320409
Karmelo has a big belly.No wonder that she dumped him lmao
>>
He supposedly got a stripper pregnant.
>>
hope this gets him to want to leave
>>
>>75320573

Because they're human, and thus submit to their natural desires since most humans are incapable of being fully aware and in control of their instincts.
>>
>>75320573
Melo got married because he's a publicity whore and thinks people like him for reasons other than basketball, he married a semi-famous "celeb" in La La to try and keep him relevant in the celeb gossip scene.

Everything is about image to Melo.
>>
>>75321821

>Everything is about image to Melo

Then why the fuck does he look like a fucking icebag? This guy is a fucking professional basketball player and he looks like he hasnt picked up a weight in 10 years with them skinny ass arms and fat neck. As soon as he retires he's gonna look like a fucking trainwreck and La La knows this is coming sooner than later due to him being a meme volume shooter who hasnt won shit im the NBA but a bunch of popularity contests (read All Star games)
>>
Is Phil Jackson behind all this?

Wouldn't surprise me if he's the one behind the scenes pulling the strings to get Lala to divorce him and getting that stripper pregnant. He's trying so hard to get him to leave New York this is obviously his doing
>>
File: smugkunt.png (229KB, 473x561px) Image search: [Google]
smugkunt.png
229KB, 473x561px
>leave La La to me
>>
>stays in nyc for wife
>she leaves him

JUST
>>
>>75320409

YOU USED TO SAY LIVE AND LET LIVE.
>>
>>75320409
Depending on if he signed a prenup or not this could actually be the best news he's had in years.
>>
>>75324525

I doubt he did get a prenup. And if he really cheated on her with a stripper the prenup would likely get thrown out.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.